Wut

Can anyone explain the significance of broken glass?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nazis smashed kikes stores windows

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht

In Auschwitz, baby Jews were thrown in pools of broken glass as soon as the high-speed trains arrived.

Thanks leaf

I think the kikes step on glass when they get married.

Was this before or after the masturbation machines?

As they were being furiously masturbated by feats of german engineering

Because of this, the phrase "shattered glass" is popular among jews. Especially jewish females, hence "shattering the glass ceiling" or "my world shattered into six million pieces.'

This. The Nazis broke all the windows of Jewish-owned shops and they forced the Jew to spend money on new windows, which was very traumatizing.

Broken glass triggers them, so they built a memorial with lots of glass, instead of the usual marble or something. Sounds about right.

the shekels lost that night will haunt the chosen people for all eternity.

Think of the insurance premiums goy.

>so many jewish shops in Berlin that all streets are lined with glass
>just after a massive hyperinflation
really jogs my nogs

holocaust survivor here
there were full camps where we would be forced to break giant panes of glass over and over until it was broken down into sand sized pellets. then they would use the heat generated by our comrades burning in ovens to melt down this glass, and create new panes. then we would again be forced to break these panes of glass down and the cycle would repeat indefinitely for the duration of the entire war. they said they "wanted us to know pane" and i still havent forgotten to this day all the pane we were exposed to

when jews get married the groom steps on a wine glass as a reminder that they caused the great depression and enforced two world wars on the cattle people

After but before the Holocoaster™ and the bear/eagle cage.

I'm...sorry.

Another sign that you're dealing with a jewish trick is the number, 6. If you hear the number 6; 6,000; 600,000; 6mil, etc. odds are it's a lie, or an estimate at best.

What are some other common jew memes?

You do know that some brave Negro lad justifiably broke that glass, right?

What a hideous piece of crap to look at as you walk down the street. That ugly thing exemplifies the jewish esthetic of ugly. Cities should be beautiful, and for them to put their ugly stamp right there, to force their hoax down everyone's throat so you can't escape from their lies, is simply a certification of how they have jewed the city of Boston.

I'd like to buy this black guy some Colts 45.

A popular uprising occurred in Germany in 1937 after a Jew murdered the German ambassador to Paris. The Nazis were later accused of doing nothing to stop the popular uprising of everyday people against the Jewish menace.

Oh my. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

So that's where reduce reuse recycle came from.

>In Auschwitz, baby Jews were thrown in pools of broken glass
>"my world shattered into six million pieces.'
>holocaust survivor here

Fuckin chortled in Aryan at these

When my great grandmother was in the concentration caps here the british set up, she sometimes found glass in her food, she showed it to me and the story is that the British put glass into the food to kill of some of the concentrationists. Im assuming something similar happened with jews? although I dont get why you would do it if your going to gas them anyway, but lets not dwell on inconsistencies.

My great grandmother never got triggered from broken glass before though

It's truly pathetic that people down know the fundamentals of world history. If you didn't know this, you've failed at educating yourselves. Kys & improve the genetic pool for the rest of us, I literally learned this in grade 8.

spontaneous burst of violence. also known as the Kristalnacht.

This is a reference to the song Broken Glass by Annie Lennox who married a Jew and has half-Jewish children. Never forget.

>being a Nazi without knowing one of the """"""proudest"""""" moments in Nazi history

Really makes you think. And you know, the impression that I get is that there was something thuggish or mafia-esque, something rather unprofessional, about the whole Shoah, even at its most brutally efficient. The slapdash construction or haphazard adaptation of the gas chambers, the frequent logistical malfunctions, the sheepish, halfhearted clean-up of everything (or rather most things) at the end—it's just rather unimpressive, in spite of the statistics. And of course, while you can't really get that much from idly looking at physiognomy, the whole demeanor of the SS at Auschwitz or Maldanek or wherever else was not that of inhuman evildoers, but of leering cronies who just happened to be fortunate enough to have lots of toys. It seems to me that the whole mentality and demographics of the SS were not unlike those of ISIS—disgruntled, unintelligent young thugs. And these are your heroes! Sad.

broken glass makes dank memes

I remember seeing this story on the news. It turned out to be a nigger chimping out about something unrelated and it just so happened the nearest thing to inflict damage upon was a white guilt exhibit

Hey rabbi whatcha doin?

When they're holding vigils afterword to draw attention to what happened, I can't help but think "false flag as fuck" very loudly.

Some Jewish graves were smashed & the media/liberals blamed Nazi's/Trump, turns out it was some Black guy