*sips tea*

theguardian.com/profile/owen-jones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM
vocaroo.com/i/s1wgWO2klJdT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Nigel Farga isbad, Fox News is bad
I wonder what this level of mental acrobatics feels like.
It's almost funny how he almost gets there but not quite, he won't even contemplate the responsibility of his own side. The Alt-Right is a reactionary movement to the left shitting the bad for years. They bullied their way aroudn and now some people are standing up to them and telling them to fuck off for the first time in their life.

Pol btfo

He's not totally wrong, he fans the flames himself by using his newspaper to promote diversity and degeneracy.

go back to sucking cocks you AIDS-ridden faggot, nothing else seems to be working out for you

>spend all day smugging it up in the press about how everything conservatives care about will be washed away and he can't wait for final victory when we're all extinct
>"what could possibly have annoyed these people"

he's jonesing for the oven

RED.HAIR.SUPREMACY.RED.HAIR.SUPREMACY.RED.HAIR.SUPREMACY.DOWN WITH BLACK BLONDE AND BROWN HAIR.

>Who did it?
>It was us! The news outlets.
At least he is aware of it.

the guardian? must be some sort of mental gymnastics galore.

this, the irony is massive i cant believe the faggot didnt realize it

his head must be a foot(lenght) up his ass

By refusing to implement actual curbs to immigration despite repeatedly promising just that, and by calling white men the scourge of the earth?
Oh, he means in America, because as I've foolishly forgotten everything happening over the atlantic is exactly parallel to what's happening in this country. Lefty millenials are cancer.

You didn't read the article, did you?

Does anyone have the Owen Jones/Benjamin Zephenia cuck fantasy pasta?

Please post it.

Having a rough week fascists? I'll be on LBC this week destroying what is left of your little movement after Charlottesville. :^)

He comes across as a bumbling moron in every interview where the interviewer isn't 100% on his side, it's laughable.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM

>Breed with niggers please so we can stop racism!

The guy in the glasses is straight btw, it's weird how gay he acts yet he's not gay and Owen Jones is relatively "straight" acting and is a flaming homosexual that takes it up the poop chute.

tfw they always close the bloody comments before I have the chance to write an insightful reply criticising Jones

Jones is a feminist,[14] a republican[15] and a supporter of Unite Against Fascism (UAF), speaking at conferences organised by them.[16]

The comment section on the guardian is filtered and and mostly guardian samefagging.

We're winning, Sup Forums.
:^)

lol

owen jones looks like he was grown in a tube

>focus on identity politics and race baiting
>be shocked when it spirals out of control

Daily reminder that pluralistic societies always tear themselves apart

The experiment of the USA is that a nation made up of countless ethnic, religious and racial groups can adhere to a single ideology of liberty and proceed

With each passing year it is obvious that the answer to that hypothesis is no, it cannot.

Owen Jones sips Ram cum not tea,

Amazing variety, 12 different flavors of nothing and each one is for free!

I got put on permanent pre-moderation for writing a completely polite and within their community rules anti-feminist comment, and have also had many posts removed for no reason other than censorship, but about 50% of them filter through. Lots of the comments completely oppose the nonsense that the Guardian itself comes out with, so I think it's important to keep that up in order to stop the place becoming another liberal echo-chamber.

Why do you think the Guardian is losing money and has the begging bowl out? People have been calling their shit out for years now and they just censor everything, there has been comments sections just filled with "Comment removed by moderator". It's crazy.

>Not posting the Owen Jone voocaroo in an Owen Jones related thread

vocaroo.com/i/s1wgWO2klJdT

The Guardian itself is still haemorrhaging money at a vast rate. Up to 2015 they lost more than £400 million.

Anyone got the clips of this faggot being trolled on LBC the other day?

I need that transcript, fucking hell.

Photoshopped mate. Of course he's still a fucking faggot though.

Exactly. I don't know whether print readers are more bluepilled than online readers (probably, my family pretty much adopt the Guardian view on political matters with no critical analysis), but if we can make the online readers see sense at least, that's something. The more people see the Guardian as the nonsense it is, the better. Either they return to real journalism, or they continue to lose credibility and lose readers.

If they are begging for cash the chances are they aren't selling many paper copies. They'll change the Guardian to subscriber only and that's the last grasping breath before they die out.

Aristotle realised that over 2000 years ago

>he

Has anyone posted this image to him on twitter?

>Let me use this last event to argue that those other unrelated people I don't like are bad people.
All this narrative spinning is so tiresome.

Echo chambers are good. They lose steam and fail. That is why this place and unfortunately leddit have managed to survive, these are not echochambers. Here I can have an argument with a libertarian, a communist and a fascist all at the same time. There is no censorship and ideas flow freely. In echochambers they lose touch with the real world and stop advancing their ideas. The guardian is this, they put on those rose coloured glasses and forget they are wearing them.

Are they Jews?

Very punchable face.

His grandfather was a member of the communist party, they're both wearing kippahs.

What do you think?

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THEM

>he doesn't know fascism has only ever arisen to combat leftism

I know people who know him.
This is played to him regularly.

azubauza

I always wondered what the purpose to the gold star was but now i understand.

More details pls.

That's why i asked because they are wearing those Jew caps, but nobody mentioned him being a Jew before. No wonder he's a massive faggot.

>leguardian

I don't think he's one of those mutilated jews but yeah.

He's also scum, has that been mentioned?