Why does pol hate jews?

is it because they already have what pol wants, a highly successful and unified ethnostate?

pic VERY related

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Y4UIa
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA.
youtube.com/embed/jkX2R2QLxrg
youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe it's the fact that they literally orchestrated and benefited from 9/11.

If you did your research on the Mossad, on the Dancing Israelis, on the Bus on the Washington Bridge, on Larry Silverstein, you'd see it all right there in front of you.

>pic VERY related
Exactly, the kikess is missing the feminine penis

*van on the washington bridge

don't allow the low class shills to control the narrative, they are coming to our house, not the other way around

they hate us, remind them of this fact, and that hate is evidence of their powerlessness

no one hates jews, we simply recognize their similarity to Satan, and remember that the Bible calls them the children of Satan: God alone is their judge

>is it because they already have what pol wants, a highly successful and unified ethnostate?

israel isn't very successful but yes they are getting away with exactly what they tell everyone else they can't have

Who diss?

Is this one of the many unsaucables?

sauce on pics?

because they hate all non-jews, especially Christians and whites.

Jews have on average a higher IQ than Whites.
Sup Forums doesn't like to talk about it.

because they take pleasure in spreading fake news and they're extremely proud of themselves for running whats basically a massive fucking phishing campaign that they only got away with because our boomer parents where high on acid for most of their adolescent years and into adult-hood

they also own and control nearly all Media, newspapers, (((journalism))), banks, music labels and they also control hollywood

I want to impgregnate that jewess if you catch my drift.

Jews started the Feminist movement

If you dont like it then go into the media, banks or music yourself. Just because you have zero ambition doesn't mean there's a great conspiracy out to make you miserable.

Jews are a team and gentiles are another team. Jews want to win, and gentiles want to win. That's why Sup Forums doesn't like Jews, but Jews don't like gentiles.

shes not jewish

Digits witnessed. Now sauce me!

Jews push for Egalitarianism, multiculturalism and illegal immigration

Who knows

>pic VERY related

No, cunt is just cunt and if you are emotionally manipulated by cunt you are garbage and a loser.

Jews are parasites. They are the enemy of all who are not Kikes. You cannot become one. They are bred and inbred.

OP confirmed for a permavirgin and permavirginity is self-inflicted. Go die you Kikesucking piece of shit and take your slide thread with you.

OP is a Jew raider.

Both world wars were to punish the German people, who the jews hate the most.

>ambition

It's called nepotism dipshit. You can't just go out there and benefit from it unless you belong to the group.

Do you have the actual source? Couldn't find anything remotely credible and this seems far too unsubtle for them.

Bingo. We Jews know that we're going to be hated by everyone else regardless of their political affiliation, so we make sure to stick together.

TITS OR GTFO

More that they destroyed all hopes of ours last century and used the destruction to form theirs.

go read any of their literature they write for themselves only. They openly admit and enjoy tormenting non-jews, especially Christians. They believe they have the Divine right to do so, because only the Jews are Gods chosen people and the rest are to be beasts of burden for them.

NO I saw a link to an entire set last time some OP used this fantastic semon demon as a bait pic.

>implying only Sup Forums hates the Jew
Pic related

Nice pussy lips

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

>all these reddit newfags asking for source
Pic is Ana Kasparian (leaked almost a year ago)

The Jews have been expelled from nations over 300 times. This isn't because of prejudice, but because they have historically always ran debt slave operations, monopolies, white slavery, and the entire slavery industry. Put it this way, everything White people are being blamed for right now is deflection and the actual perpetrators are Jews, whos religion is so Dogmatic and evil it makes the Papacy look like a fucking joke.

wtf i love jews now

freemasonry is Judaism for goy. masons murdered captain morgan. bring back the anti-mason party

Jews are behind almost everything Sup Forums complains about, whether it's communism (created by Karl Marx, a Jew, and implemented by people like Trotsky and Lenin both Jewish), feminism, forced multikulti, mass immigration, globalism, political correctness, the mainstream media, the Left, neoconservatism, Zionist wars (like the Iraq War), anti-white propaganda and white guilt, WW1, WW2, the USSR, etc.

You name it, and you'll probably find a Jew behind it. Relevant books that cover the subject are The International Jew by Henry Ford, and The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald.

They've been kicked out 350+ times in history, and the common denominator was the same every time: Jewish behavior.

Better question: why do Jews hate whites so much and care so much about this board that they have to spam it with these threads?

Here you go faggots

imgur.com/a/Y4UIa

>God alone is their judge

Honestly, most of the time Sup Forums just uses "the jews" as a synonym for "the 1%" or "those in power."
Not even the most fervent (((neo-nazi))) thinks that every single person who follows judaism is in on some kind of secret conspiracy. The blame is mostly placed on "the jews in power."

A lot of people tend to play up the hatred of jews as well because it makes this place seem more extreme than it actually is. Not that there aren't actual jew-hating black-lynching neo-nazis here, but they aren't really representative of the entire board. They usually stay around because they misinterpret people trying to be edgy as support and people let them because they're edgy.

Freemasony is not Judaism you stupid fuck, Some of the most prominent Freemasons and esotericists that founded this nation were openly antisemitic. If you read Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, he equates the God of the Jews to devil, and that their (((GOD))) is just a horrible bastardization of many of the surrounding desert idol worshipping cults.

I'd really like a source. I'm not going to look up "what jews tell each other about white genocide when goys aren't around"

For every Jewish genius, there are 10x more white geniuses. White have invented much more, Jews are parasites leeching off it's white host.
Jews and cuckolds don't like to talk about this.

freemasonry is 100% Judaism for goy, read Captain Morgans pdf he was murdered for it. Check out Bill Coopers work, he was also murdered.

bet that smells horrid.

my fucking dick

Captain Morgan was murdered by jew masons for his book Illustration of Freemasonry.

Yeah, and Bill cooper was coming around to figuring out that not esoteric societies are bad before he got killed. Cooper was killed because of his anti-ADL stance and because he wasn't paying his income taxes for 10 years.

I love the man, he did good work, but he was wrong about alot and he admitted it. He never questioned the Jews.

However, read much esoteric literature and you will see how much the Talmud and the Pharisee religion is demonized because it IS a demon religion

wakey Washington, franklin, Truman, Stalin, pike and Churchill were all 33rd degree freemasons.

Nice try Shlomo. It matters whether they're Jewish. I have no problem with the people in power who use their power for good, and not against whites, like Jews do.

>every single person who follows judaism is in on some kind of secret conspiracy
Obviously if they all follow the same religious dogmas that conspire for world domination, and against other races and religions (read the Babylonian Talmud), most of them are part of it, and the ones who aren't are complicit if they're aware of it but never speak against it.

And the ones who aren't in power would probably do the same thing if they were in power.

They're not all guilty but sometimes it's necessary to generalize.

10/10 feet

freemasonry is 1000% Judaism for goy, the blue lodge has know clue. Freemasons murdered captain morgan

So there aren't any white people in power than don't use it for good?
Even the idea that there is a group of people in power working together for world domination that are jewish doesn't seem excessively ridiculous, but when you try to say that the jews are the ONLY problem I get lost.
There are plenty of greedy non-jews.

Plus I think you overestimate the amount of jews that actually know anything about their religion beyond just it's popularized traditions.
The more people that are supposed know about a conspiracy, the less realistic it is. To me, at least.

albert pike was a jew born in boston. I wonder how he became a southern general? that was a long horse back ride.

ethnostate with muslims in the parliament under constant rocketfire - what a dream

He was the one who convinced the Sarkozy that there was a true opposition in Libya, which was a lie.

And he was also one of the main intellectuals pushing the idea of mass immigration and "multilcultural France" for a long time.

>So there aren't any white people in power than don't use it for good?

There are. But a lot of them are influenced by Jews who pull the strings and who control the money supply, or they've been brainwashed by Jewish ideology (Frankfurt School, communism, etc.), or they listen to what the Jew-controlled media tells them.

If you removed that power structure, and rooted out everything that has been corrupting us, you would have white people working for our own interests and responding to their constituencies rather than lobbies like AIPAC, and the Federal Reserve.

I like Israel desu, if America goes completely to shit, I will move there using the fact that two of my grandparents were born Jewish (but converted to christianity).

Wow, what a cock holsteress

Ur fucked m8 xD
You won't be able to become a citizen and immigrate. Since both your Jewish grandparents converted to Cuckstianity, they forfeited Judaism and are no longer Jews. That would also mean that their descendents, ie you are not Jews. You can be successful if you manage to hide/ommit the conversion issue and manage to convince the immigration authorities that your family has never forfeited Judaism.

I though right of return waa purely that you have at least one Jewish grandparent. By the orthodox standard, I am Jewish no matter what as it is on my mom's side.

>White have invented much more, Jews are parasites leeching off it's white host.
>implying you didn't win the space race because of the jews
>implying Silicon Valley isn't full of jews

No kidding! That whore's got more Roast beef than Arby's !

jew here

reporting this shill thread

What city are you from?

Jews are also behind almost everything good about western civ. They have more to do with western legal systems than the Romans, they codified the nuclear family and still have the highest paternity and birth rates and lowest divorce rates in the western world, their scientists created western technological superiority and as a result western military hegemony, their doctors increased life expectancy by decades, and their businesses created massive wealth. Jews are at the front of everything good and bad, because they are as superior to other whites from an IQ standpoint as whites are to blacks. Keep in mind Jews are 1% of the world population. There is a reason they have always been prominent. It's largely an IQ issue. Simple as that. And yes, Jews are also very loyal to their families, tribe and nation, to the exclusion of other people. This loyalty has proven impervious to destruction and assimilation through their fealty and conviction to their ideals. They are a minority who does what they need to do to ensure their survival. Their survival is a miracle. You can attribute it to mental superiority or to the favor of God. What you can't do is discount them. Jewish hatred is Jewish jealousy.

*SNIFF SNIFF

You don't seriously believe this do you?

Israeli policies may have played a role in influencing the attack, but "literally orchestrated"?

Tell me if you're joking in earnest.

I know many jews, and pol is only about 35% right on them. Most are liberal, most are pretty good with money, most are pretty clever and do borderline shady behavior. This said, jews are incredibly loyal and will help you if you help them. They can be very generous. The most important thing is to treat each one you meet with an open mind, but remember that they do have a higher potential to screw you. They are also very smart and good with twisting your words. I like jews, but when dealing with them you need to watch them closely.

And actually it's more like 1/6 of 1%. Not 1% as I originally stated.

They did this to my country.

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend (((Michael (now Lord) Levy))).
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Immigration Minister (((Barbara Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', (((Lord Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer (((Martin Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary (((Jack Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

Watch this if you want to be redpilled on the jews
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA.

Jewrusalem

youtube.com/embed/jkX2R2QLxrg

Do you get scared of being attacked by Palestinians?

They're a face culture. Public face, private face. They expect passive-aggressive bullshit and publicly making nice with people they don't actually like. Sometimes the private face is nice too, but that's not the kind of person a face culture is FOR.

Yes, just joking :)

(Actually, I don't know this. It was a guess. It's one of the things that can stand between two cultures, has historically, and still does today.)

Tell me who this is.

Kung Fu manlet.

Jews are behind every single movement which destroys the white race and promotes degeneracy and globalization

Ill be having lots of white children with my half jew genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
Because they think they are the chosen people and that everyone else are just here to serve them

That doesn't matter, retard. If you were half jewish you'd know only jewish women can give birth to jews.

By Orthodox tradition, Jewishness is matrilineal. Meaning that despite by mom's parents becoming christian, I am considered a Jew, and so will my kids be considered Jews thanks to my lacking a Y chromosome.

Not really my nigglet, if your grandparents left Judaism, your mom or dad is not Jewish and as a consequence, you are not Jewish. You would have to go through a long and difficult conversion process to return to Judaism. Your grandparents actions nullify your ability to use the Law of Return, unless you can prove they were forcefully converted or you can manage to omit this event from the immigration authorities.

This is so clearly a slide thread, but throw in a few bots to keep it going and most of you just can't resist getting honeypotted/circlejerked

Read up on the shill operation targeting Sup Forums:

Oh man it's this pic again

I love this pic

Puffy

Only if you have them with a Jewish woman, you dense fuck.

>a highly successful

err
Israel is shit poor.
Which makes sense. Without any Goy around the Jew is left only to Jew other Jews.

Which brings up why everyone hates the Jews.
They don't build anything. They can only steal and cheat and once they actually get a hold of something they run it into the ground.

Well yeah, I am an outdoor cooking appliance myself, and despite my being christian, I have the Jew female line.

>We have advanced you by so much - look at the armies you had to create to get rid of our pets, all of the walking mouth-breathers that should be dead and this long string of failed economies
Freeing you vermin from Babylon was a mistake. Heil Hamman.

Are you implying you're a female? How low do you have to fall to LARP as a fucking "half-jewish" girl on a polish orthodox black metal forum?