REMINDER

We are the many, you are the few.

N-nazis watch out

reminder that throughout history the few have always dominated and governed the many.

enjoy your jail time pasty pinko losers

I don't mind ACTUAL peaceful protests by the Antifa.

But majority of the Antifa needs to get their shit together, burning the USA flag.

the average commie still didnt understand what plato was talking about or why meritocracy is essential

this is how we end up with millions of pajeets pooing in streets

That's pretty gay

>meritocracy

You better start minding that antifa exists.

Not here kike

More killed.

Just answer me one question - if you're against the state, why are you always acting as the state's semi paramilitary when it comes to another group of people who also want to destroy the state? Do you think fascists want the state as it exists to exist, after reading what Sup Forums thinks about the state? Sup Forums wants to destroy it. And yet, by attacking the people who actually do share your goal, if not your vision of what happens post collapse of the liberal capitalist society, you are propping up the very insitutions that you claim to be fighting against.

Do you not see that your actions are anything but anarchist and are, in fact, the height of capital holding bourgeoisie defense of the status quo?

Few people have accomplished what the vast majority could never even dream of, exceptional individuals change the world...the masses just follow orders and mooch off the smarter.

You are literally the attack dogs of the state. You are set upon groups who pose a real threat to the continuation of the liberal capitalist state, acting as a police force that is free to use violence. Nowhere else was this better illustrated than at Charlotteville, when the police herded small groups of the right wing march into areas that you were patrolling. The police were using you as another police force, hoping that you'd beat them up.

You are the defenders of the state as it exists.

Yea but we got the gunz nigga

Yes, Meritocracy. You're only argument is stupid shit like this.

Do I need to remind you that you lost and he is your president? :^)

nazis are just Social democrats

Reminder that state-funded anarchism is the funniest thing to come out of 2017

You can't experience cognitive dissonance without cognition

Useful idiots. The lot of you.

Reminder: you will be gunned down
CIVIL WAR 2018
GAS THE KIKES
HANG THA KANG
HAIL VICTORY

well islamist extremists are very many so I hope you enjoy burkas and having sex with children/goats, commie scum

Yes we know. weve all read the bell curve.

Many stick boys come together to form a giant faggot? So you are Michael Moore?

Reminder. You're a meth head going to prison.

The "many" never do anything, dummy. Revolutions are always seen through by a small vocal minority. Fuck the numbers you think you have.

Honestly though, you heroin junkies wouldn't have to shill so hard if you were winning. That much is obvious.

Tyrone's waiting for you.

Prepare your ass for prison.