SHILLS ARE USING NEW TACTICS, BEWARE

PIC RELATED

DO NOT FALL FOR SHILLS AND THEIR TRICKS, THERE'S A REASON WHY THEY'RE PROMOTING A LOT OF SHIT YOU SEE NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

ytmonster.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only dumbfucks (aka r*ddit newfags) fall for them. Nothing of valor

all it takes is one dumbfuck to ruin everything

yeah mayne the only people in those threads are other shills and turbonewfags.

so basically its forum sliding. same old shit. we'll redpill our normal percentage, the others will get distracted by degeneracy and itll go back to normal like always.

pissing in an ocean of piss.

Bumping because /old/ thread was obviously to entrap violent pollocks

This is exactly whats happening, keep this bumped

bump, put a sticky on this thread, ohh wait i forget the mods are in on it, probably many shill threads are made by the mods

THis Burger's on point.

USE THREAD WATCHER

tldr

This is a 8ch leftypol thread, come to discuss /aesthetics/

>new tactics
maybe if you're a newfag. this is all the same old tired, boring, unoriginal, obvious, and humorless shilling that has been happening since the election cycle

kill yourself lazy scum

give me the basics senpai

Don't let this slide

there is a lot of obvious shills and people are replying to them, are they stupid? its fucking obvious just sage and hide it

bump

Duh. You know what real Sup Forums is and when the shills are here.

I have to fuck off to cripplechan during American hours sadly, till the shilling stops.

>"When they go low, Sup Forums goes oblong."--Michelle Obama.
Bants: "Of course the dems are tearing down confederate statues. They always try to cover up their crimes."

how do i get paid to post here? how do i get sorosbux? any advice? Do I open up the phone buck and find my local Antifa recruiting center?

LYNCHIN FOR THE NIGGERS
GAS FOR THE JEWS
A RACE WAR A COMING BOYS}
DONT YOU GET CONFUSED

The pic in the OP mentions that the right has been winning all this time, how exactly though? The only thing of significance happening in the US since Trump's election is that it's going to be illegal to boycott Israel. The third worlders are still in the USA, Europe is still getting flooded by Africa and the middle East, London is having ever more acid attacks even though Brexit happened. I don't follow.

So let me get this straight...about 90% of the threads on this board are shill threads now? Because your post is describing pretty much everything anyone posts.

Yeah, you guys aren't paranoid at all...

craiglists and other ads, the same places you hire hookers from, like literally, classified ads

do you have an example, friend? either a link or a screenshot? because i actually looked there before and didn't find anything

Let me tell you OP's tactic (he's from leftypol)

Their goal is to destroy the alt-right

So to pass his agenda he's saying ignore all threads where the alt-right is not villified and that our generals are useless

He mentions a bunch of other generals to make his statement look legit

mmm...yes, duhhh!!!....its obvious, and its always been like this, Sup Forums is always under the control of one or several shill groups, from all ideologies, we happen to have soros shills now

This isn't news though.

>bunch of people quietly sick of your shit?
>give their new "movement" a name
>install controlled opposition and "representatives"
>strawman the shit out of their "views"
>have "representatives" of "movement" ruin public sympathy
>???
>profit

It apparently doesn't pay really well from what some people who cracked told us. Hired protestors get all expenses paid trips though if you're looking for that.

>actually looked

yeah right, people cant even use google, you arent going to find "SHILLS WANTED", idiot, you need to look for stuff like

>back office agent
>review writter

idk, stuff not that obvious, there all whole companies for this shit, in all platforms, are you willfully playing dumb?

ytmonster.net/

this is only one of THOUSANDS of companies which will view, COMMENT and LIKE your stuff on youtube, and its on all platforms, you can get comments, reviews on your amazon products, etc....

everything is shilling, god....i hate idiots

Salam, German citizen. That is interesting. I will reflect on this. Thank you my friend

You'd think anons would catch on that this is like the summer of '07 where the summerfags never left. Except it's shills and they won't be leaving any time soon. Best to identify what is a shill and how they operate. Their only means of harming anyone here is either Doxxing or targeting the emotions of a person.
They've data-mined us for a while now and know what topics to push and what responses to employ. Know thyself and know your enemy.

Yes, you are right - i am an idiot, i am too stupid to live
thank you for helping me tho

Trying to make this board alt-right will give them the punching bag they've wanted you stupid fuck. Try reading the image posted and understand what is being said, fucking shill.

this is divide and conquer at its finest

It is really easy to spot shills and leftypol.
Pretty interesting to see their new tactics and how Sup Forums reacts to it. Sometimes it is just hilarious how one tactic gets flipped by Sup Forums and suddenly used against them. They are spending money on this shit, buying likes/bots, paying shills, focus on characters we do not care....and all we need to do is 5 minutes in photoshop and highjack their hashtags. Our humour ruins everything they come up with.

Bump

Gas yourself, OP

Yeah let's all rush out to join our based Kekistani brethren in the good fight to save the confederate statues.

Threadly reminder to filter the following shill buzzwords:

>Richard
>Spencer
>alt-right
>nazi
>white supremacist

Deny them what they want most: (You)s

Whoever's doing the shilling, in the end it won't be effective here. Too many of us actually use logic and have enough skepticism - especially when it comes to this place. The answer is to be yourself and not get worked up over stupid shit. Get worked up over what matters to you, and be calm and rational about it. Always question your own beliefs, because chances are they aren't grounded on near as much fact as you believe them to be.

bump
Know the shill wishes for you to stop checking up on government activity and to stop trying to take control of your own country.

>see a post
>It addresses /Pol
>It addresses Sup Forums as one person or organization
Dropped

Shills btfo this is accurate to a T. I get some of you maga pede fags arent used to recognizing shills but its time to start. Dont fall for the bait, our guy DJT will fight for us. We just need to speak, wait, and be calm.

Lucky for us most of the right has shit like bills, a wife, and a life to worry about. So we dont get dragged into this faggy hearts and rage shit the left time and time again waste resources on. Stay strong lads and God bless America!

I would like to see the mods make a sticky that says to NOT respond to bait threads. Let them slide. I know ppl want to try and redpill in those threads but there are to many shill threads. Just stop responding to them, stop taking the bait and lets make propper discussion threads.

This is a concern trolling shill thread, you think we can't see that ?

Pathetic. You scramble like roaches after turning on the light. Shills indeed

Obvious lefty pol shill larping as a nazi. Like fucking always. Get fucked shill it wont work and youre all going to prison #resisttyronesdickinprisonbitch

>Lucky for us most of the right has shit like bills, a wife, and a life to worry about.
That's one of the main things that separates us. We just want to live our life in peace, the way we see fit. The left is comprised of the power hungry, the overly emotional and weak, and the easily manipulated. While they have grown stronger due to the elite's aspirations, they'll never take over unless something drastic changes.

The everyday man now has a voice in the world unlike throughout history. Thank you internet.

I've probably chosen the worst time to come to pol as a first time user. What is it usually like? I was expecting a more intelligent board than T_D with more iron-clad logic and realism.

Does it matter? This is an ocean of piss. Piss away, fuckers. It changes nothing.

lol

in all fairness some good stuff comes up, you have dig up the gold from the mountains of trash

The only way to clean this board up is to start banning ppl. Yes I know some are on VPN/proxies and shit but some are not. And before you start saying muh free speech, just remember that you are not going to be banned for posting Hitler pictures, just start banning leftist shills that want to destroy Pol.Since They dont care about free speech they should be banned.

No, this place is the fucking wild west. Constant state of confusion. It'll take you months to understand what the fuck is going on. Even then you won't really understand, you'll just have a good instinct about it. Lurk moar. There's good content here. It just takes some sifting and vigilance.

>t. reddit
Fucking KYS.

>mfw it takes an entire thread to realize the obvious
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Fuck off. No. This is not a goddamned echo chamber or hugbox. Let them come. Let them shill, let them raid. Their fuckery only makes us stronger.

remember, Sup Forums is not one person. continue to think for yourself. this is one of the biggest threats to the left. they dont want you to think for yourself

I will lurk moar

bump..

They out thread us 20 to 1. It takes literally minutes to find a good thread. My precious minutes spend in the search. Minutes of my life that I sometimes want back. So I say ban the fuckers so that I can find good threads faster.

Sometimes you have to point out the obvious.
People are going to get too worked up, then do something stupid.

I wrote a script that lets you enter keywords for each board you want, and it'll give you desktop notifications when a new thread is created that has the keyword in the title.
Anybody interested in it? I'd have to do a little work on it before I release it, but I can make a thread for it when it's ready.

OP pic is SPOT on

the """"white nationalists""" were played and made to look like retards, which they are (as in, literally low IQ). Worse, they are retards led by Soros operatives.

You can see already how it's going

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN you don't support LGBTBBQ-friendly carbon tax serfdom? YOU'RE NOT A NAZI ARE YOU????

If you're thinking of joining another fake Soros rally then PLEASE chill out, have a spliff and tune into alex jones instead. If you can't do that, because you're a lonely shitlord who had an IDENTITY planted in your head by fucking BOTS (run by numale shills who laugh at how pathetic you are), best end it all now.

I'm a shit writer. Somebody needs to get the message out to the stragglers

PIC related

dumb fucks

I'll use a shitty analogy here. Yea, I know, analogies suck but hear me out. What is stronger, cast metal or forged metal? Why? If you cast something into a mold, the material holds it shape just fine. But it hasn't been tempered. It hasn't been beaten down. It hasn't been hammered from all sides, shaped by force and will. They are cast into molds. We are forged. And they are part of what forges us. They keep us vigilant. They keep us questioning. They keep us on our toes, always having to argue our viewpoints. Always having to discard the trash we constantly see. We can pick out bullshit on Sup Forums quickly, and those skills apply to real life, real news. We see through the lies so much easier when we have to face it day in and day out.

It comes in spells. It's been a long spell but it'll dissipate. Banning them is not the answer, it'll just compound the problem. Who determines who to ban? You? Are you a mod? How do you convince the mods that they need banning?

I don't come to this board nearly as often due to the shilling.

the new tactics are the most manipulative yet, but usually it breaks apart due to us converting our would-be attackers. But alas that can't work when they are a combination of paid staffers, and new robo bs. And the automation in particular (certain threads getting 30 posts auto posted based on keywords like "insert celebrity known to left/right with pronoun of love/hate" and anything they can give a generic but random response... it's a shitty A.I. as a beta test likely for the new youtube algorithms for "hate speech" got to test that shit somewhere and this is the easiest test for the kinds of speech they want to control.

Very interested. I use the search thing all the time but you can only do one at a time and have to remember to use it.

Awesome. I'll make it cross-platform and make a thread. Right now it's very user-unfriendly, that's pretty much all it needs to be fully functional.
Should be tonight or tomorrow, keep an eye out, eh?

Having said that,

We have certain members of the govt as fans after all and really this is just the calm before next month's storm. It only really kicked off after WH user made his announcement and I still see that as meaningful.

Actually, I'm always heartened by shilling, it's the coal that fires me because it means we are winning. And since it's never been worse than that means great things on the horizon. I think the big news will be timed to the eclipse now but that's a common theory. There's a lot of signs that point to this.

just filter 90% of Sup Forums.

Hey fucking mint it's the thread where the Trumpfags and the Spencerfags call each other leftypol shills.
Protip: you are both correct.
I only shill for Hitler, because as anyone knows who has been here for more than one Summer, Hitler did nothing wrong.
Anyone who refuses to shill for Hitler is a JIDF puppet, a communist, and probably a child molester.
I mildly respect Spencer for not throwing the Dodge Knight under the bus. I doubt he will ever get his white ethnostate, but at least he annoys niggers.
Trump is a lying sack of shit who says whatever Jew words get put on his mouth by the cunts who own him.
But he also annoys faggots and niggers so God bless him.

If you guys want, you can post the pic in OP in shill threads, it'll usually get people who otherwise would fall for their tactics to wake up and chill out.

fucker had a fashy ID, though

So why did we stop targeting these faggots again?

We were doxxing them during the election, now they openly display their shill job on twitter.

The statue destruction threads specially are relentless and obnoxious / the intent is very obvious

Every thread is a shill thread. Ignore all threads on Sup Forums. Everyone is a kike pretending to be a Nazi.

This is part of a larger operation that has been targeting Sup Forums for some time.

Posted additional information on it here should people want to read:

god bless you user

Bump pls

Keep up the good work, newcomers to the chans are totally unaware of how to spot astroturfing and identifying shill tactics.

TRS are not Sup Forumsacks, and we have nothing to apologize for. Were facing genocide and the most disgusting forms of evil, like kids being put into kebab and literally a million girls in the UK alone going through the arab rape gang system. One dead commie isnt enough, like Hyde said, its too bad they didnt all die.

sage

Will do. And user-unfriendly is my middle name so no worries there. What's it written in?

Captcha sounds ominous... pic related.

Right now it's in Node.js, but I wanted to do native CPP. Just wasn't sure how to integrate Windows' toaster, whatever the fuck Macs have. I can do Linux notifs in CPP, but don't know the rest.
For this though, I'll probably just wrap it in an Electron app to give it a basic UI, then put it on Github

Bump

It's no use, friend. The slide threads are sliding, and the dike is crumbling beneath the pressure. We have lost the battle, but the war has only just begun.