The 180 on POL

POL"RACE WAR NOW! GAS THE KIKES, 1488. KILL ALL NORMIES, LIBERALS AND SUBHUMANS"

*Kills white woman during time of white "genocide"*

Pol"Well IDK looks like this Nazi shit isnt working. People really don't like us. I just wanna Kill myself"

Why did it take you so long to figure out how stupid that was?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*GAS THE PEDALS RACE CAR NOW

Commies aren't human

Any woman who sucks black cock in a big way, even if it's metaphorically, isn't considered white anymore.

You should lurk more, you'd know that by now.

You are just lonely

The autism involved in that march is mindboggling. Fukn swatsikas and nazi salutes?What was the point, feleling good about yourselves and flushing the whole movement down the drain?

She was a niggerfucking lard ass lefty. I'm not happy that the CIA killed her, but I'm glad she's dead.

how much of this retards got broken bones there?
I hope they walk as cripples for the rest of their lifes
for shouting "our streets"
its fucking hilarious

>White woman

A 300 pound Communist coalburner isn't white anymore.

Sup Forums has always been virgin neet trolls being edgy for the lulz. The only people on Sup Forums who unironically supported this were the dumb redditors. Now the virgin neets are trolling the redditors. That's what the 180 is.

Go fuck yourself nigger.

you cant blame a whole movement for the deeds of one single young person who got attacked.

I hope their laughing at my penis size

They're*

>POL"RACE WAR NOW
> *a whamen dies in VA*
>Nazis are scum.. Fuck white supremacists

Yeah this is legit what's happening on Sup Forums right now... I mean this was the most racist natsoc corner of the Web before the UniteTheRight rally... Then after, Trumo gives his official statement concerning condemning literally the whole alt right and Sup Forumss reaction is....

>"uh..yeah...trump I totally right you guys... Nazis are scum... Yeah Uhm racism is disgusting and shit guys."

Exactly.

Nobody cares this fat pig is dead,

This place is pathetic

Full of individualists who think culture trumps race. Fucking idiots. And anyone who advocates for white identity is a CIA shill paid by Soros.

One bad self-defense accident and Sup Forums shits itself with its tail between its legs.

You think one accident is bad? If you dont wake up soon white man and start advocating for yourself the situation will get A LOT WORSE.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

I don't give a shit about it.
The right does not block traffic, impede good peoples right to travel.
If you get in the street? This is going to happen.
That's why we tell our children not to.
You morons have been run over several times and have never ONCE learned your lessons.
Now someone is dead.
That is entirely on you.
Stay out of the street children.
OR FUCKING DIE.
I care not.

this

I don't give a shit about it.
The right does not block traffic, impede good peoples right to travel.
If you get in the street? This is going to happen.
That's why we tell our children not to.
You morons have been run over several times and have never ONCE learned your lessons.
Now someone is dead.
That is entirely on you.
Stay out of the street children.
OR FUCKING DIE.
I care not.

She was dating a shit skin, and would have had non white babies, increasing the non white population.

She was attacking cars . Here she is . She stopped2 Cars with her body . She was in he middle of them that's why she got caught between them .

And my clone says so too. Weird....

jesus christ, i cant wait for the race war. Will gun down so many nazis.

>Yeah this is legit

fpbp

can't wait for the civil war, one side has 7 trillion bullets and the other doesn't know which bathroom to use

Exactly. I assume half of it is shilling or more.
And then there's the wet blankets.
The babies.
The fucking Nazi larpers who could not handle ONE DEGREE OF FUCKING HEAT.
Bye bitches. Melt away like the faggots you are. Leaving the men.

They're called shills, this board is at least 50% shill posts, there's a whole shill general now, Alt kike general featuring bitchard spencer

Word

Not even shills... Just fickle undecided LARPing little bitches.

Not everyone, of course. But it's so sad to see... I have had my own political views for years! I've never doubled down on what I believe. Unfortunately, a lot of people do... So sad.

You're never gonna get any real change in America (I'm not American - but for arguments sake) if people give up their views so fucking easily because someone got hurt or because someone told you your views are bad. There's no backbone in political opinion anymore.

None of you should worry about this

This is just your standard separation of wheat from the chaff and the people who are doing a 180 on Nazism and are becoming (((Libertarians))) weren't Nazis to begin with but just Reddit LARPers and Shills

An angry mob acts as a single unit as far as self-defense case law in the US goes.

If you're in a rioting group and you stop my movement and start attacking me, I have the right to defend myself against the group as a whole and any individual of that group. If you hit my car with a bat I can shoot the person standing next to you.

This extends from other arguments, about anyone in a group committing a home invasion can be shot during the commission of this crime, even if they're not armed or posing an immediate threat, other than being a member of a felony team and being there.

tl;dr don't wait to figure out who you have to kill to get to safety. do whatever you have to do to stop the threat.