John Titor

Since we're nearing the Second U.S Civil War, things seem to be falling into place with his predictions. Note that exact dates are irrelevant as we change to different world-lines. Some relevant quotes I've gathered

>"What are your memories of 2036?"

"I remember 2036 very clearly. It is difficult to describe 2036 in detail without spending a great deal of time explaining why things are so different. In 2036, I live in central Florida with my family and I'm currently stationed at an Army base in Tampa. A world war in 2015 killed nearly three billion people. The people that survived grew closer together. Life is centered on the family and then the community. I cannot imagine living even a few hundred miles away from my parents."

>"You assume I am here to start a war?"

"Consider this: You are a time traveler who wishes to go back in time to 1941 because your grandparents live close to Pearl Harbor in Hawaii. You realize you can't stop the war but you may be able to help them prepare for it. Strangely, December 7th comes and goes with no sneak attack. As the war in Europe rages on, Japan fails to join the axis power, there is no war in the Pacific and the United States remains neutral. Then, you watch as Germany begins to develop the atomic bomb… all by themselves. For a change, I have a question for all of you. I want you to think very hard. What major disaster was expected and prepared for in the last year and a half that never happened?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-AxY5SSYZI
johntitor.com/
morningchores.com/one-acre-farm-plan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"How can you possibly criticize me for any conflict that comes to you? I watch every day what you are doing as a society. While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?

Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that."

>"What event started the war? Can it be stopped?"

"The war is a result of faulty politics and desperation from Western
leadership during the US civil war. Yes, I suppose you could stop it."

>"Why do you keep telling us about the war?"

"How do you know that will even happen in our worldline? Something may have already changed and it won't happen at all.
Yes, you are correct! However, I am not confident things are different enough for you to avoid the conflict. You may also consider the possibility that a world with no war is far less desirable in the long run. In response to your other point, your assumptions about causality are correct but my personal morality still comes into play. I won't deviate from my three rules because of the way I would feel about myself. "

>"You talk about a civil war being started between the Democrats and Republicans.
Later, this escalates into WW3 and you mention that it is a good thing for us."

"I don't believe I ever said the war was between Democrats and Republicans. If I am incorrect, please point that out. It doesn't exactly escalate as much as it opens the door for other aggression. Yes, I think the war would be good for society and I would be happy to debate that with you. "

Bump for impending civil war and WW3.

Jesus this is getting slid hard, so many shills and raiders.

We were warned about the worldlines over a decade ago. We're still on the alpha set of lines which all result in war clustered around the same general period for each line, give or take a decade or two.

One thing I grasp from his posts is that the war is inevitable and he pleads to people to leave the cities.

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=q-AxY5SSYZI

Yeah, his predictions about the cities and the countryside being at odds with each other seemed a bit farfetched back then, but not so much today.

Most didn't realise that yeah. No telling how much we've changed from the original timeline though and that makes this all murkier.

Having a bugout bag and basic survival skills used to be a meme, but every day that goes by now it seems more likely that those things will be incredibly useful in the days to come. Innawoods truly is the way to go, our worldline is a fucked one and I think we're just gonna have to ride it out.

You have to remember that in JT's timeline (if you believe in the whole thing), Y2K happened and was a major problem that caused severe disorder.
He didn't know why it didn't occur in our timeline but it wouldn't be surprising if another time traveler had figured out how to stop it.
Basically, everything is different and JT's "predictions" are no more reliable than our own guesses.
But yeah, JT was correct about the trend of a divided people along urban/rural lines and his survival tips are still grounded in reality. You don't have to believe he was a time traveler to see that he had some great commentary on where we were and where we were heading.

I think we maybe postponed WW3 by a decade, US Civil War can erupt if something on the level of Saturday happens within this month. All I can say is you guys need to flee to the countryside.

>Since we're nearing the Second U.S Civil War,
Don't you have apartheid to worry about not ridiculous conclusions like this?

I still remember when my family and I laughed while watching Doomsday Preppers, now I sort of envy their preparation while I'm stuck in uni xd.

I wonder how Titor would react if he knew he was one of the main points of one of the most succesful and iconic anime's ever.

>Apartheid in 2017

Murrican education.

A timeline without Kurisu sounds even more terrible than nuclear war.

Fuck off Steins;Gedditor

It's interesting how there was a rash of tv shows seemingly designed to mock or display as a mental health issue the concept of preparedness.
Civil War here first, but WW3 would follow shortly I think. With us occupied plenty of smaller conflicts worldwide will start heating up again, it'll be a mess.
>leave cultural mark in history after traveling back in time
>tfw they make you into a cute anime girl

>implying we shouldnt be concerned with both
stop being a dumb burger, south africa is greatest ally when it comes to bringing up the subject of a racially motivated civil war.

believing in time-travel is retarded enough.

Surely Titor knows. That show planted the seed of suspicion toward CERN/SERN being sinister. And illustrates the idea of world lines well enough for normies to get it. SG also gave way to popularization of the Mandela effect. Surely it's changed things.

Its funny cause why else would religion and such change? No one asked him that.

Lets hope we ascend.

Best timeline?

In fact, the most convincing aspect of the whole lore is that the secret functions of the IBM/IBN 5100 actually exist; confirmed by IBM engineer.

I think before you do that, you need to think long and hard about how you would integrate into a rural economy. You don't have to like farming, but you need to be doing something that will support the people who do...

Probably not, famala

Will northern italy be safe?

The Titor stuff has always intrigued the hell out of me. As it grows closer and closer to becoming true, it's starting to get scary AF.

It's spoopy AF, desu senpai

IBM suppressed it because of worries about how their competition might use it, it was an interface between the assembly code surrounding the computer's ROM exterior, and the 360 emulator hidden beneath it. The 5100's emulator gave programmers access to the functions of the monstrous, and much less portable machines that IBM had produced during the 1960s.

where's the pdf

I already live rurally. Dairy farm.

oooh, those digits are sexy.

What if it's the way the simulation we live in is trying to tell us that we're on the right track?

Is there any part of europe that's safe right now?

Back to r/steinsgate, spammer scum.

I'm a paramedic who can fly planes, I'm sure they'll find some use for me.

Finland :D
regards finland

Smart, I hope your compound is well-enclosed by a good wall.

There's a website johntitor.com/

Northern Scandinavia if I had to guess.

wow.... is anime really this strong....

Those memes about Trump making anime real weren't just memes bru

Noone cares about italy right? It's not a target for nukes right?
(France flag is IP's fault because i'm near italian limits)

Well we wouldn't nuke you I'm pretty sure, can't speak for anyone else.

so you're saying he has the face of an autistic 12 year old?

It's far away from niggers. Titor advised that as long as you are 3 days walk from anyone (meaning someone who is hungry) you should be safe.

Russia comes to mind. Italy is part of NATO so...

>3 billion people die in ww3 in 2015
>falling into place with his predictions

Kek

You low IQ conspiracy retards never fail to amaze me

ReadTitor is in a different world-line.

Still Italy isn't the center of europe neither of the NATO, so not much an important target like Germany

>he doesn't get worldlines

whelp, looks like it's time to move...

Leave the thread shill

Mainland Europe is fucked bro

I'm a bit constrained by there being a coast within 3 days walk in three of four directions I could go right now, but there's tons of woods in all directions and the population density is already low and spread out. Your setup sounds solid though.

Any tips on cheap and easy farming practices to get into?

o HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So i either could escape, try to survive where i live or accept death

If there is anything we should be scared of, it's ourselves. If there's anything we should be aware of is, that we can choose. Choose to purposefully continue, choose to stop, choose to allow and choose to ignore. Will we be a problem, solution or just watch?

Slid hard?...lol
You literally samefagged all but one of the posts before posting this?

>lelelelele...is that you FRANK?

Just sell your houses and move to Namibia.

>tfw no kurisu to come to at the end of the day

I just noticed it slid to the 10th page within seconds.

I still live with my parents and i can't tell them to sell our house even if we would earn a lot

Fucking hell. I like Steins;Gate, too, but can't there be a single thread about Titor without you people posting S;G screenshots and talking about the VN? Please.

Yeah I was just thinking about Titor the other day

He's been basically 100% right, just off by a few years

blackpill on titor

he was here to " steal good karma" from our universe in favor of his own, despite the fact he could never return to it

I'll walk in the footsteps of my ancestors and farm the land like a true white man should. Thanks user. morningchores.com/one-acre-farm-plan/

y2k happened in titors home timeline

that won't keep you fed

He didn't anticipate to be accurate. He described his world-line specifically. As another user said in his world-line Y2K actually was a problem when in ours it wasn't. Things are different in many cases. However, time traveler or not his big picture view was correct in a time when it seemed everything was prosperous. Being blackpilled in the early 2000s quite something really.

Wut? Like some sort of succabus?

bump cause its internesting

no

>100 lbs of honey
That seems like a generous estimate.

I would take with my my advanced pc, download all the steam games i have and take with me all the anime i've downloaded, including survive books

Better make a Faraday cage for it

Digits

Very interesting stuff this. I should probably start talking to my closest friends about this since they are equally worried about a collapse in the future.

How do you protect electronics from an EMP or solar flare?

Damn thats a comfy watch.

Lead.

H specifically states there is what He estimated to be a 2% variation between our world-line and his.

Faraday cage, better also read surviving guide books abiut tgese modern things.

BUMP for US Civil War 2 and WW3. Jesus Christ I can't wait any more.

Western people are too soft, too weak and lack the morality and the spirit with which our cultures were built upon.

If I die as a result of the Second American Civil War or WW3 then so be it, it's for the greater good.

I hope for a better future for my future children and grandchildren, and the path that Titor has described makes that a reality.

copper wire mesh. or that shit on microwave doors, the stuff that looks like polka dots.

Yeah so? 2% is still quite a lot. Y2K is a pretty big happening yet it didn't happen with us.

Wrong type of radiation

>shills from the future

But Steins;Gate is utter crap

A bunch of nerds literally admitted to making up this character. They provided evidence that they were the ones who created him. Sage.

Anybody here remember "Henry" from several years ago over on Sup Forums?

His predictions were deadly accurate. I remember him citing Flight 214 that crashed in San Francisco almost a full year before it happened.

Hopefully someone has screen caps...that was some creepy shit!

He said you couldn't return to where you came from, but you could get close. Think Bernstein vs berenstain

U N C U L T U R E D

If you knew the first thing about electronics or computer software you would wonder why anyone thought it would be a problem at all. Never made sense to me.

> Totally misses the point