Christcuck refuses to tip fag

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40898638

Blown the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eVpGD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not tipping fags
>implying there's anything wrong with this

Let's all take a step back and ask why this is news.

Well, this wasn't a very nice thing to do, to be honest.

>waiter wrote in numbers in BLUE pen
>customer signed on the receipt in BLACK pen
>message written in BLUE pen
hmmmm...

People are not entitled to tops

This, who the fuck cares if a faggot didn't get a tip

This.
And anyway, this isn't the way for a Christian to reach someone living the sodomitical lifestyle.
I would know, I have a parent who is a sodomite.

Old story. Someone found her other writings. B's are a match. Other letters are very similar. Most likely a hoax. Plus those gay rainbows are most likely litmus paper, as the waitress is some sort of chemist. Next!

Waiter should have just told this customer he loves jesus so much, he's gay for him.

signature is also not even close to the blue ink writing in penmanship.

How long before this is a found out to be a lie?

I know the last 10 times someone wrote a hurtful message on a reciept it turned out to be fake, but this ti-
>Message in blue, signature in black

Sorry to hear that!

Someone does not like me. To the newspapers!
Is this the world we live in now?

>tips
>mandatory

servers choose to live by the generosity of the patrons instead of demanding a real wage from their employers

the signature is blue tho.
well, my signature is very different from my normal writing.

Why is that bill signed with black ink if the little message is blue? Is this faggot retarded or what?

It's all good. One day they will (completely) convert.

might aswell add it to the list already
>fakehatecrimes.org

if it is blue then it's definitely different in shade. Either the person who wrote this wasn't pressing the pen as hard or used a different pen entirely. Either way I find is suspicious as fuck. Of course, there's a chance a real customer actually wrote it but it's not like SJWs ever pulled off this shit ever before, no sir

These stories all turn out to be fake.

>paying with card
enjoy getting dox...

>paying into the plastic jew at all

>Forcing your lifestyle and views on customers
>Angry that they don't agree and don't tip you

Maybe they shouldn't constantly announce to the world that they're gay. It's not like the couple asked

Why don't we make a news article every time a liberal doesn't pay taxes or parasites welfare

>Liberal businesses publicly praised for firing right-wing employees who attended protest
>Discrimination is good!
>Conservative doesn't tip a faggot
>Oy vey that's discrimination!

INB4 its revealed as being staged...again

No one is obligated to tip you moron.

As much as I'm for tipping as it is tradition at this point I always get a chuckle out of people being stiffed on tips.

>tipping anyone, ever

Poor people deserve the ditches they lay in. That is how God works.

open the image in a new tab and zoom in and you'll see it's blue.
it's a shitty quality pic so the slightest difference in lighting can make a change.

Gotta love these fake reciepts the left keeps pulling out of their fag asses.

>no indentations on signature
>indentation on blue message
The signature is black and looks to be a completely different pen
The blue signature looks like a typical Bic Ball-point pen, you know; the cyan blue ones with the super thick ball at the end?

The bottom one looks like one of those super fine glide-gels; like a black Pilot G-2 pen 0.5mm. You barely even have to press on those to write with them

I will never ever understand amerifats and their tipping culture. Here, when the service and food is good, you tip if you want. There is no stigma over who tips, if he tips or how much he tips since its a good unneeded gesture from the part of the patron.

>Demand a real wage
>Get replaced next day by a friendly neighborhood borderhopper from the south

This is very unkind! He should have given the tip, by saying "he should get a real job".

So where's the gofundme?

>go preach for open borders the next day

And then the whole restaurant stood up and clapped, because xe's a strong and gay server, who don't need no tip.

>demand $15 minimum wage

strength in numbers. you all demand more, and make a line preventing scabs and new customers from entering. the modern employee has no loyalty to a business anyways so why not threaten its existence?

How do you spend 1100 dollars at a sports bar?

Also, zeros are different, and the real receipt can be seen underneath, with different writing and even a $, which was not included on fake top copy.

Inbf this is proven to false like the last 100 times.

Kek

What's with the rainbow twin towers tattoo?

My tip would be to stop getting retarded tattoos.

Like he didn't bend over and get one later.

Signed in black ink ...other fields in blue ink.. this could never be fake.

Bet you it isn't even real, so why should I care or get invested?

HAH

STOP TIPPING EVERYONE!!!

Let the restaurants pay a fair wage.

>faggot nicks finger and bleeds in your food
>now you have AIDS

i dont tip: faggots, niggers, spicks, druggies, sluts, or anyone that comes across as a sjw autist.

i dont care what you think. i simply refuse to pay for degeneracy.
ive asked several times to have a different waiter when i get any of the aforementioned.

Read up your scriptures. NT tells Christians to have NOTHING to do with these creatures, let alone reaching out to them which is described in Scripture as "giving pearls to swine".

literally kill yourself okease

Holy shit

because russia burger was nothing, tax return burgere was nothing, north korea burger is nothing. Nothing is going on to generate rage clicks so now its all about bashing the fash and the cis white males. Its a sad cycle. I miss pre election hype.

>be me
>get stiffed at BWW
>ask for another table

>be fag
>get stiffed at BWW
>get news story

If she has money for luxury items such as tattoos then she does not need a tip.

Gay 9/11, never forget

>Look at the world of difference between the signiture and the text.
>Look at the thickness of the signature compared to the text.
>Look at the color of the two different texts.
Look at that picture and tell me it isn't virtue signaling.
Yeah this is getting counted as a fake hate crime.

You nigs don't understand taxing culture either. You have a lot to learn, Greek

>BWW
that's your problem there. bww is shit tier wings. get a job at wing daddy or some shit

freedom of expression, faggot.

Leftism and gay acceptance is killing our country especially the west where I'm from. People don't know how bad it is out here. California is insane with aids acceptance and even has "poz bars" where aids gays meet up. There is also so much misinformation about aids and hiv out here that they will have you believe it's no worse than herpes. California especially SF Bay Area literally puts out ad campaigns about anti discrimination against people with aids like "you wouldn't shun someone with the flu..." and my liberal group of friends always talked about how aids is the burden of the gay man and being a fucking try hard liberal I was I thought my little stunt would earn me some brownie points but they literally do not tell you how bad hiv/aids is out here. Before pol two years ago I was really bad. I went so far down the rabbit hole I convinced myself that I should succumb to a black bull and that AIDS was something of a burden that I should take on as a white man, like I could do something about it. So I let a nigger poz me up and now I will truly pay the price for my false beliefs. I do not have health insurance bc Obamacare so I am likely to get some kind of benign infection on the next few years that will kill me. I paid the toll I suppose. Our society is corrupted and wants you to think getting aids from n a black man is progressive

tipping is not mandatory

what makes me cringe is the type of person who would write on the receipt his reasons of why he doesnt tip. If you dont wanna tip dont tip, end of fucking story, eat your thing, pay up then then gtfo.

now this good christian was so offended by some fag that he just couldnt let it go, probably to this day he still thinking about fags

I think it shows how patriotic this young American is, he's getting a tattoo symbolizing that he stands against Islamic oppression of the LGB community and memorialize the victims of radical Islam. This shows he stands with us on the travel ban.

I doubt the person tipping didn't attempt at conversion already.
We are our brother's keeper.

>The customer copy / merchant copy notice isn't shown
How convenient.

kek

I would fire any employee who bitched about a non tip on social media in a heart beat

The other receipt is underneath, you can just see a different signature and dollar signs.

Holy fuck!

just zoom in and you'll see that the signature is blue.
also, you write your signature almost naturaly with a soft hand and asoft almost natural hand motions without a second thought, tho writing normally you think what you are about to write and it changes the whole thing.

we already went too deep, let us not bring out the tinfoil hats, user.

>lmao here's for your food and here's for my paycheck
are you the fucking owner of the restaurant or what?

Hey Faggy... Whatchu doin'?

omg! stop the presses, BBC NEW ALERT!!!

in other news archive you shit you newfag

archive.is/eVpGD

not a single passive aggressive note written on a receipt has been real yet.

Does the tattoo mean, "captain faggot"?

Likely a business expense such as a happy hour for a team at a company.

not true imma do one today

>I support you
>less that %15

Of course the sig is blue, but it is not the same hue of blue. And even if you get past that, the thickness is different for them both.

a non-binary disabled eagle of tolerance seooped in, and we all started to cry

looks like fake news to me. Like most "look wut dey wrote on muh receipt" bullshit they post.

Why bother? We both know why and we both know we are fucked. No one cares about the truth.

You're doing it wrong there J-J-Junior.

>things that didn't happen yet again

real sick of these fags making shit up

>Let's all take a step back and ask why this is news.

many such cases, sad

the image quality is utter trash, even the slightest change in lighting can have an impact on the hue of it.
let us stop, to be honest i don't really care about this.

>even has "poz bars" where aids gays meet up.
how long before they have pedo bars?

Seriously this.

>someone didn't tip me

Hour of work $15 tip fuck your dumb he obviously didn't support them hence the sick #feeltheburn burn

It is a bad tattoo

Waitress should cover their tattoos and piercings and appear as totally neutral as possible. I go out to eat for pie and burgers, not for blatant propaganda. I worked as a food server. Cover your shit up. Most restaurant workers are total degenerates. They live in flop houses, and all fuck eachothers....its the least they can do to try to be discreet.

idiot, he's a hardcore racist altrighter, that syumbol means keep the colors separate

I appreciate the fact that normies are coming here and possibly become more knowledgeable of both sides, but you need to pay attention to what you see.

This is clearly fake for a few reasons that people posted.
If you don't have a discerning eye, you'll get fucked up here though.