OPERATION SHITPOSTING(REAL LIFE)

This is the New Operation for /POL, if you wish to accept it.

Throught the Ages, "We the SHITPOSTERS" have been oppressed. NO MORE. We need to stand up and fight back!.

The Big Companies such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc; are silencing us. The MSN such as CNN, CBS, MSNBC, VOX, VICE, etc; are telling lies to the american public. The Big Banks such as JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, etc; are stealing all the wealth of our countries. The Hollywood Industry is telling kids how not to appreciate their culture. The fucking Federal Reserve is a private institution that makes debt perpetual in the system.

All this shit "giants" have no control now. WE NEED TO SHITPOST HARDER THAN EVER BEFORE.

LAUNCHING OPERATION "REALITY SHITPOSTING"
1) First of all if you have an account with the internet giants, eliminate them if you haven't. Only leave accounts for shitposting to another snowflakes and cocksucker. Here are a few resources:

prism-break.org/en/all/
gab.ai/
minds.com/
Epic Browser, Brave Browser and Tor Browser

2) If you have money in one of the big banks tell them to fuck themselves. Get your money out and invest it.

3) Dont watch the MSN to get the ratings to the toilet. If you see somebody watching it change the channel.

4) WE NEED TO GET SHITPOSTING TO ANOTHER LEVEL. It's time that we Shitpost in real life. If you have a dog or cat and you want get the dog to take a shit go to Google and let the dog do their thing, relax. If you have eaten a burrito and it didn't process to well in your stomach. Go to CNN and make them remember that you went to their offices. If we can organize crowds of people that go to GoldmanSachs only to take a shit that will be amazing. We will be getting shitposting to levels of the God KEK.

Antifa is throwing poop and pee to us so lets fight BACK.

WE WON THE ELECTION. ITS TIME TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK. LETS SHITPOST LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshvforum.com/thread-61194.html
duckduckgo.com/?q=feminist infighting&t=canonical&atb=v71-7__&ia=web
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like this idea
Dress up like you're a homeless person and shit on their sidewalks and such. It wouldn't be PC for these companies to oppress the homeless so you'd probably get away with it.

This is better.

>WE WON THE ELECTION.
No, actually I think Donald J Trump won the election. Or was it Hillary? She did have more votes...

Either way, I'm pretty sure no one from Sup Forums won the election. But good idea OP, please go outside, it will do you all some good.

I think we should push this operation that some anons came up with a few days ago.

It is partnered with this operation

That gay copy me

If we push hard enough, we may be able to cripple at least a third of their base and promote inviting writhing their organizations

Infighting*

Imagine massive crowds of homeless going to take a shit on Google or Facebook, the SHITPOSTING if the centuty

Shit thats a good operation. Building accounts and groups on facebook to promote this cause. Have any anons do anything?

What was the name of the thread?

"Few white leftists will not put up with this for long"

Had a few anons discussing tactics and distribution but I don't think any solid plan or confirmation was formed.

I like this, as I believe it to be true, but I have one that will stop them in their tracks...

Since all of these Confederate symbols are coming down...most of them are affiliated with the Democratic party.

So it is only consistent that we demand that lefties go all the way in cleansing racist history...and dismantle the Democratic party altogether.

It is a hypocrisy killer, and will shut them down.

This is almost autistic enough to work...

Yes, the left has plenty of self-contradictions which could easily be taken advantage of:
rooshvforum.com/thread-61194.html
duckduckgo.com/?q=feminist infighting&t=canonical&atb=v71-7__&ia=web

Well we can organize this operation. Because this will get the media attention, right away. When we start shiting in real; imagine in the cars of elits liberals; that will be amazing

The only thing I have not done is changed browsers. So, just now did brave. In 12 seconds, it is crisp and fast. I will keep my chrome here for the ease of my email, but I don't have faceberg/twitter etc. I don't exist on the internet at all. I come here for the anonymity.

We can do a few things the tactics are:
1) Creating groups on facebook that support Black Lives Matter in New York and California that are the bluest pill states. Make them popular enough. And then after a few weeks we can start dividing the left. With white girls need to shut up and other stuff.

The important thing is to tell other people about it. And change consumer behavior. Tell them that is more secure, user friendly has more options, etc

If we take this advantages they will cannibalize themselves. But we need to start creating groups on social media promoting this things.

Who will want to create it?

I will start creating one group for California

I'll have to create my first social media account

Tell to your autistic friends

We'll need to keep the group somewhat legitimate at beginning, need to watch the "wife's son" type references and keep sarcasm low. These progs are like caricatures of real people, so this might be hard. Every time I watch a rally, I'll see somebody talking, who I'm sure is a troll, only to be proven wrong as I realize they are that fucking crazy.

>If we take this advantages they will cannibalize themselves.
No, in a "consumer" driven market the "product" would be tailored to the "customer".

In this case, google would filter offensive terms like "Republican" and "Electoral college" and continue to dumb down their base.

Me too bro. Thanks for that post. Im redpilling a lot of people in my country; I will help you with your cause. We just need to target and the destroy the left.

I get silence on Facebook, my posts rarely make it for all to see on kikebook.

But I'm gonna start posing as a leftie on twatter and start saying we need to do away with the DNC for their historical, social injustices, and we must put this party in the past, with the Confederate status and flag.

Because they hate so much capitalism. We need to tell them to switch to Duckduckgo or something else. Thats the way to do it.

We need to make the group legitimate for weeks even months. The greatest magic tricks take time to build up. So this may even take weeks or months to develop correctly. And then when the right time hits we do it.

Supported. Excellent thread

i can tell by your poor grasp of the english language and your flag hiding that you are not an american

Whoa whoa, don't hit the Democratic Party yet, start attacking white allies first until we build credibility see You know, #whitemenrideinback
Push little stuff like that first before we gut the party lines. This has to start small and pull a bunch of true believers to us by starting with internal whites. We claim "house divided against itself" and all that fun to create separation in their ranks and alienate progressive White men and women.

The way to do it is like you said it. You need to infiltrate in their groups and destroy them from inside. There's a quote that says "All a great power has to do to destroy itself is continue to exist"

Fucking brilliant men. Applause! .l. But I fucking have the same problems in my country. Your country is the root of the problem. And you need to fix it.

Thats it bro you said it. But it needs to get pushed in a big liberal city, thats how you will redpill a lot of people.

I understand the build up aspect, though we need an instant kill to off this Charlottesville bullshit...we don't have time to go covert, we need to go for the jugular as the pressure builds for Trump to do away with Gorka, Miller and Bannon.

Im just gonna email Hannity and Mark Dice to put it on their airwaves.

This is the winner here.

reminder sage goes in all fields! SAGE

We could pretend to be trans-exclusionary radical feminists on tumblr and argue for gender being a biological reality, making plenty of anti inter-sectional feminism memes (not ofensive enough to be banned) along the way...
It would fuck with the winning side (inter-sectional feminism), and Tumblr as a whole.

men is plural (more than one). Man is singular (one). What you were looking for was, "Fucking brilliant, man!" since there is only one of me.

Oh yeah, if you want to mess with tumblrinas, lurk there for some time first until you have a good feel for the place, otherwise you'll expose yourself as an outsider.

Genius. Taking out Tumblr is always a bonus.

>If we can organize crowds of people that go to GoldmanSachs only to take a shit that will be amazing. We will be getting shitposting to levels of the God KEK.
So your new vision of activism is to use the toilet facilities in buildings of companies you don't like?
Honestly, you may as well just go chop your own dick off as a protest statement. Do you even realize how useless your suggestion is? Also, large companies don't let just anyone wander around their buildings. There's security set up, obviously.

I love you men.

Outside their buildings. The Google Park full of shit. Or in facebook building.

>Outside their buildings. The Google Park full of shit. Or in facebook building.
DNA testing.

Look at OP.

>/POL

It's a shill. Sage and ignore.

We need more people to see the two ideas from this thread instead of the literal shit

Kek. You're too late , Pajeets are way ahead of you in this operation

We should start another thread for these topics