Today I got this email from my University chancellor...

Today I got this email from my University chancellor. I'm thinking about writing him to express my concern over his blatant ignorance. The angle I'd like to strike is that treating it as a one-sided issue will only add more division to our already fractured society. Any other ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/protesters-chased-unite-the-right-rally-organizer-jason-kessler-out-of-press-conference-video-2017-8
centredaily.com/news/local/education/penn-state/article135176369.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K. Keep me posted

The chancellor gives zero shits about your opinion, and instead will use you as an example of how the university deals with people who defend hate rhetoric.
Go forth as you may, but realize what will happen if you speak truth to power.

>Dear class. This faggot just defended nazis. Here is the picture off his student ID and his home address.

Buy a gun.

I can't wait until the summer is over and you all get the fuck out.

Here's the one from my school. Forwarded to undergrad, grad, medical, etc.

Yeah, for real.

Be better to just DM it to some figures that might use it. Don't implicate yourself.

gib his email to us

This was the one that I got.
Fuck these fucking virtue signaling faggots

>the white nazis started the violence!
>What do you mean did I watch the livesteam? CNN told me they did it!
Academia needs to be reset. fuck this gay earth

Hey that's a great idea

Do you have another school picked out for when they give you the boot? You know one that will accept you even though you're a nazi?

He's not the one who needs an intervention. It's the alt-right. Drop the Nazi LARPing. It is pure cancer to normies.

reply that his mail got hacked by russians and is used to push ideology.

If you write anything, make sure its anoymous. Honestly, the best thing you can do is print out FBI crime statistics and highlight the excessive amount of violent crime from blacks then post it in a public area. There is no point trying to reason with any faculty or most of the students. they are brainwashed idiots that will ignore anything even slighty right leaning because "muh love and tolerance". The only thing you can really do is cause some butthurt with posters and such and laugh at the manufactured outrage

Why redact, faggots?

I'd like to mail him.

Ask him where that email was after that muslim guy filled 50 people in that gay club. Or when that leftists shot those congressmen. None of those cases got even close to the attention that Charlottesville.

His secretary will just read it and report you to the thought police.

The problem is leftists are incapable of understanding any viewpoints but their own.
Conservatives very often do understand where leftists are coming from, but disagree with their positions or find said positions to be harmful, whereas leftists consider themselves unquestionably morally correct, and believe any deviation from their positions comes from a place of malice.
You literally cannot convince a leftist that they're wrong, because you say "I disagree", but they hear "Kill! Kill! Kill the innocent!"

>chancellor
Ole miss?

pretty much this

>muh oppressed white people why won't society take my genocidal ideology seriously guys
Lol kys dumb fuck

Yes you fucking newfag, I have an idea. Stop trying to "heal the divide" you normalfag pussy. Instead pose as an SJW and demand that the university takes action to educate the student body on the pernicious evils of white privilege and supremacy and basically try to get the university to shame and guiltrip all the white students as much as possible.

>social justice
>equity
the bloody neo marxist is showing

>blacked out the name of the school and the cuckcellor

KIll yourself faggot

It doesn't matter, they're all pozzed. OP better have a good reason to be there. If you're not majoring in a STEM field and taking the absolute shortest path to graduation, kys.

Just keep your mouth shut and focus on your studies. There's nothing to win with people like that.
He can't indoctrinate you if you don't let him, so just do what you went to University to do.

this

read that in his voice rofl

use a throwaway email and VPN when sending him a mail back

Take the Winston Churchill test: if it can't be read in his voice, then it was written by a fag.

Hah, reading between the lines, it says, the only form of hate and bigotry that will be tolerated on our campus is our own.

Glorifying relegating people into the shadows because of their political views does not make a safe and welcoming environment. I would encourage you to recognize the hatred in your own statement, and call for tolerance and inclusion of all diverse political ideas including those on the right. Through open and honest discussion of all topics we can reach a better understanding together.

Here's mine.

This one is fine because it's not condemning open discussion. When they focus on the ideas and conditions that give rise to the groups on the right there will be plenty of opportunity to talk about unequal treatment of whites.

This one I don't think can really be addressed with a response because it's hypocrisy. You could site examples of the attempted free speech and peaceful assembly to disprove his statements, but it's not really useful in an e-mail directly to him. I would cite this story to peers who say the right were not attempting to have peaceful free speech.

businessinsider.com/protesters-chased-unite-the-right-rally-organizer-jason-kessler-out-of-press-conference-video-2017-8

I'd suppose that the faculty would secretly call in their Anti-fa rent-a-mob to run off any "right" wingers who tried to organise a meeting on their campi.

They can't do it openly because then they would be legally liable for the consequences.

Notice the automatic assumption that the "right" is motivated by hate. Are they projecting their own inner feelings?

He only denounces the bad parts of the right and invites difficult discussion. Clearly a leftist and promoting brainwashing with that speaker. But in that statement there isn't really anything to contest.

nah, play it up. write a paper on the evils of modern nazism and take the easy A. if you try and reason with him, you'll get a bad grade and will only make yourself a target

THAT'S the letter you got? AH HA HA HA HA! Here's the one from my community college. If you don't feel like reading a wall of text, at least check out the valedictions at the end.

These are the types of people I have to work with almost daily.

This is the kind of emails that failed intellectuals send - it's full of the polysyllabic words they hold so dear, without saying anything worth listening to.
And any place with a chief diversity officer is a place to avoid like the plague. Do us a solid and shoot the place up.

Don't reply. Best thing you can do right now is get a good position, a good wife, produce a lot of children

Hmm, I guess, affirmative action is not such a bad anymore.

In long run, these colleges must go bankrupt.

That sadly wont work. This is the asshole that pushed for "early retirement" of many staff members so that they could diversify it. They "accepted it", more than likely were given a stern talking to OR they found a bunch of fucking cucks that would voluntarily "diversify" the university.
Not only that, but they got a new dean of engineering starting I think today, and his primary goal is now diversity and inclusion. The last guy was pretty hardcore lefty, but at least his primary goal was the actual fucking education, not this god damn forced diversity.
They finally infiltrated the last rather neutral place on campus. The engineering staff were typically quiet about their political beliefs, probably because cucks would rat them out, but they are now changing that. Man PSU has really gone downhill FAST.
centredaily.com/news/local/education/penn-state/article135176369.html

your a faggot, and responding to this will only make you a bigger faggot.
how about you go live your life instead of trying to turn a fracas between retarded into the hill you're going to die on.
this isn't a multi-sided issue, the town voted to remove the statues, retards decided to protest is, other retards counter protested it. honestly if you supported any side in that fight you're beyond hope of saving.

>Prefered pronouns in a professional email
I didnt need to read any more than that one line.

Yeah, you don't say it too the asshole, you say it to other people listening to the asshole.

it reads like a 90s caricature of cultists.

What it all looks like to me is that the educational system has failed, heavy subversion has ensured it will always be like this now. Fucking hell man, it really is all downhill isn't it lol. Ah well lads, you can be that guy that wasn't a boomer clone.
>get to work raising a normal family

The only thing I can really think of would be to organize some information distribution shit in various public places. Unfortunatly with this, they would most certianly hunt down whomever put up these "EBIL RIGHT WING NAZI FLYERS" and expel him.
Thanks to Sandusky a few years ago, PSU faculty will avoid any negative light and stomp it out with a 10 foot pool. This includes things that are perceived as negative by the kikes in charge, aka anything right wing. Baron actually cancelled Milo from speaking because he said that Milo incites violence...

As a sidenote about sandusky, the kikes abused the shit out of that. When shit went down and people started getting fired, they cleared out as many right or centrist people that they could and replaced them with these fanatical leftwing leaders. They got enough of them in from that scandal that they have been constantly forcing everyone else out over the last few years. DESU, when I started at psu back in 2015, it was pretty balanced. There was some lefty shit here and there but nothing out of the ordinary. Then in 2016, they shit themselves because trump had a chance and started (((all in))), a massive forced diversity campaign. They have spent fucking MILLIONS on this shit and they wont release their numbers because of (((reasons))). Not only that, by they have been doing outreach to specifically inner city schools filled with niggers. They don't even bother with local or rural schools because they are almost entirely white. The tour groups of prospecting students and new students that they bring on have literally been at least 80% black.
They have taken the kikery from a solid 7 to at lest 50 since Trump won, and they keep making it worse and worse....

>American "education"

Leave your Uni.

Seriously. there's zero reason to be in college in current year. by indebting yourself to them you're only enabling this degeneracy.

>pretending like academia wasn't always like this
i'm left leaning, and i work in academia. you would not believe how many of these people meme the "true communism has never been attempted" bullshit, but most of them aren't scientists, we generally tend to be anarchists, we also don't care about politics too much because it's an idiots game.

yup. As an user above pointed out, there was never ANY mention or Mass email sent out for any islamic terrorist attacks. However, they did send out an email the day after the election saying about how the university supports diversity and inclusion no matter what.
>OH NO A TERRORIST ATTACK
>muslim? nonwhite?
>doesn't fit the narrative, eh he only killed 50 people
>Landwhale communist in group of rioters with weapons gets runover, still don't know if the guy did it intentionally
>OMG KILL ALL NAZIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This world is going to burn, and there is nothing we can do to stop it.... I just want to not be demonized for being white, is that too much to ask?

What really bothers me is that niggers have been killing and raping tens of thousands of people each year for decades, but nobody bans black power/anti-white rhetoric, on the contrary, the MSM is encouraging it, Muslims are decapitating and burning people alive in the ME and raping and killing in Europe, but nobody bans Islam, on the contrary, it's illegal to criticize it and the MSM defends it, leftists hold antifa marches where they brutalize people and destroy property but nobody bans left-wing discourse, on the contrary, the MSM is protecting it and encouraging it, Jews are killing and have been killing Arab families to make room for Greater Israel and not only is pro Israel speech not banned, they want to make criticizing Israel ILLEGAL, BUT IF ONE GUY, runs over some leftists and all of the sudden the entire political, MSM and part of the corporate scene immediately bans anything rightwing.
You could swear, it's almost as if the Jews, via their masonic lodges, have control over critical sections of our society or something.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER!
I know it already looks hopeless but that's the fucking truth of it!

Yes, swastikas, sieg heiling and all that bullshit needs to stop, but the simple fact that I, and most others here, want an end to end immigration, kick out illegals and PROTECT MY RACE (preferably all within 20 years) is seen as racist, by the MSM and everyone left of center.

It IS racist. Rightly so, but that doesn't matter. It's all they need to demonize people.

"Okay, you kicked out the Nazis.
You're still racist.
You need to die.
Sorry not sorry."
That is how they think. You KNOW it is.

Trying to reject the imagery will only inspire them to respond with "we know whats in your heart."

It is going to get so much worse.
I'll endure. We all have to.
Because the entire fucking world is on the line.

Subsaharan blacks are more impulsively aggressive than all other races.

Fuck off.

>Any other ideas?

Just make clear to everyone its a controlled opposition operation run by the US state security and theres nothing to get upset over

It wasn't like this all the time, Governments used to keep it in check, work against it with a model but now they're lazy and complicit.

I can't wait to see productivity fall because of social movements. But then again it might not because they've moved stuff offshore. I think that's why there is a push for AI, not only don't they have to wage cuck but they can mask any shortfall.
I'd start ignoring all that other stuff, you'll be shouting into a brickwall till the next century.
We all know the difference but I'd just grab a beer and laugh with a smile because you was one of them guys that tried to help.
*repost wrong id's

did you reply to the wrong person or something?
governments should have control of universities, the last thing i want is a government telling me what i can and cannot research. how is that better?

>What about hating Nazis? Checkmate, peace advocate.

It's always been like this. Liberals get the universities and the media. Conservatives get the police and the military. That's the way the cookie crumbles, and the way I see it, our half of the cookie is much stronger than theirs.

You can also say that this is what the Russians want because the Nazis fought the Russians in WWII. Therefore, a victory over Nazis is a victory for Russia.