Hes walking

Post them evidence that he walkin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r0guSatguSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is after he accelerated for like a block and a half though.

I don't think they'll get a murder conviction but he will DEFINITELY serve time.

Might as well be walking when the media has been calling him a Nazi terrorist for the last 3 days

people are wondering how big the bump is, how easy it would be to bottom out. maybe 15 mph with a low clearance car

Will Sup Forums ever be able to top the Zimmerman trial threads?

Reminder

anyone know why the minivan in front has no driver?

This has potential. I think it depends on what he said to the Police. First reports indicated the Police were not hostile to him, but we will have to wait a couple of days to find out.

BRAKE LIGHTS
R
A
K
E

L
I
G
H
T
S

so?

both occupants went out through the passenger door, there is footage

I think you underestimate the media and powers that be. This is going to be a trial for show. This dude was considered guilty before anyone had all the facts. He won't get a fair trial. This is reperstions for all of the African American men when were unfairly tried in this country. An eye for an eye I suppose.

Anyone who's ever diven a car knows he wasn't accelerating, he was coasting down a grade

Pretty sure parking your car in the road like that is a crime as well.

Looks possible when he got to the end of that bump an user believes he was goin about 25 makes sense honestly that a pretty normal speed and with a bump like that he could easily bottom out which means the he was going 40 down the street is wrong

So the Van started down the street and then the occupants abandoned ship when they felt threatened. Thanks for the information

Great Defense Witnesses if they can be located.

>reperstions

But don't you have the Vice Mayor on record saying he hates White People. Seems like any Jury would have a mix of both sides, blacks and whites

Dubs

>manual transmission
>shift down a gear to slow down
>increases revs, might sound like acceleration

yea I mean when you coast into a crowd of people they flip over your windshield and a fat cat lady bitch dies. totally.

No matter how ever Sup Forums wants to spin it, he DID commit a hit and run at the very least. He will serve time.

No

okay. How do you account for how he was obviously increasing in speed?

>I don't think they'll get a murder conviction but he will DEFINITELY serve time.

Wasn't it reported he's a schitzo with violent urges who's supposed to be on meds? Seems likely he'll end up in the mental ward.

Yeah he may get manslaughter but if he walks we will see the greatest single chimp out in the history of this board.

Leaving is justified as he'd have gotten killed if he stayed. They could make a manslaughter charge stick, murder is a stretch as there's reasonable doubt everywhere.

Nigger what?

He is on Psyc Meds, correct

>somebody hit the car with a stick as he was speeding towards a crowd, so of course he will be seen as the attacked party.

This is an impressive level of mental gymnastics, even for Sup Forums.

Was did the challenger have a manual or automatic transmission?

Who would have guessed...

(((Libertarians are such fucking cucks)))

"Speeding"

3 words: no brake lights

The first pics released did seem to show him distracted by the strike to the rear of the car

it depends on how he was finally apprehended I suppose. If he turned himself in maybe not. If the cops had to chase him then......

trumpcucks are a sad, pathetic bunch.

He was breaking as the car was hit.
He wasnt speeding either, he was coasting at about 25mph

Is the woman with the green tank top on top of the silver car the one that died?

Are you stupid? You can clearly see the passenger still sitting in the car with the seat belt on.

Hahahahahahahahaha manual transmission in america nice try altcuck. Americans can barely drive let alone a manual transmission

He apparently surrendered without incident

>Mexican Intellectual

>Burger Debater

Your honor my clients brake lights were on as he plowed into a crowd of people killing one of them. So as you can clearly see my client is innocent of all charges.

seems legit. case dismissed.

Have you scene the video where he drives by the cops with his front bumper dragging on the ground and the cops just watch. Classic

25mph would feel quite fast for that road (though it's probably the limit). If he actually stopped for the stop sign before the pedestrian mall (it's permanent, check streetview) he would have to accelerate pretty fast. isn't there any video of the event leading up to the crash?

It comes with a manual or automatic. It'll come out in the trial which one this car had.

You can hear his tires squeal at the beginning of the alley, well before he gets hit, but you're all just going to ignore that.

Numbskull.

maybe he was trying to get his car away from vandalism, and then he crashed into standing cars.

did he surrender while he was being pulled over or did he actively turn himself into police?

"Your Honor, my client was braking until someone attacked his car. Knowing that these so-called "protesters" frequently attack drivers, he stepped on the gas to escape."

>Cops wave at him

So they were already attacking the minivan. The side mirror is broken, the windshield has a hole in it....Driver is gone but passenger is still in there.

Challenger comes with either. Motorheads insist on manual and wouldn't be caught dead with an automatic.

I think so

It will be a Jury, and the Communist Sign does not help. You can expect at least one Juror to hold out for not guilty.

Dude that took the famous photo said the guy drove by and turned around even. He knew what he was doing.

This is exactly how the law works. They're trying for murder which means he intended to kill. Braking ahead of a crowd certainly isn't intent, and the attack sows the seeds of reasonable doubt. They could pin manslaughter, not murder.

crashed into cars occupied by people being swarmed and harassed by masked hooligans with baseball bats

"Your honor, I'm a public defender and will throw him to the wolves for $5"

>complains about Jewish media constantly making a big deal out of this incident
>constantly makes threads about this incident
pick one faggot
Make threads about ghetto if you think shit happens there.

The Minivan Driver could save his bacon

nice job cropping the white dude on the right

Burn the coal pay the toll.

jesus fucking christ

He doesn't have a public defender though. IIRC the judge gave him the lawyer who was suing the city over the statue instead; public defenders wouldn't take case.

doesn't look damaged to me. The "hole" is where the rear view mirror attaches. Side views look fine.

But the driver of it should be arrested for blocking the intersection.

WILL DODGE SALES GO UP OR DOWN?

Two words: Brake Lights.

Also, that guy sitting in his Truck off to the side. He had a perfect view

If he was being attacked then the car would have certainly coasted down the hill since he would be too busy panicking and keeping away from the windows rather than switching the car into park or holding down the brake. It's even possible that he tapped the accelerator trying to hit the brake in panic.

Plausible deniability is a hell of a defense.

johnsons, and by his extension his supporters, are not libertarians

this is a terrible meme, if anything, public defenders work hard to get a good result on their case in order to gain more work and recognition.

Imagine, an innocent driver called as a witness paints antifa as the hooligans they are. This could be the best thing to come out of this.

Then your a fucking idiot. The mirror is clearly hanging, and that a rear view mirror is higher up. Wow.

gee these manifesters are pretty still too

The improper CPR may have killed her, they showed have kept her warm and elevated the legs

2 black suv's met the charger.
driver of charger hopped into 1 black suv
the nazi kid came out of the other suv.
the kid's a patsy.

i'm a hillary supporter.
and i'm gay.

There are multiple videos of the car smashing into a large group of people at a ridiculous speed. Come on, let's not be retarded here. This guy is fucked. A couple of meme photos with yellow circles drawn on them aren't going to make a difference.
youtu.be/r0guSatguSk

The video just seems unclear, eyewitness testimony is going to be crucial. I wonder what the guy in the truck is going to say

NEVER going to happen. The witness tampering will be EXTREME. Look who is behind Antifa & BLM..Witnesses will "not recall" or have sudden heart failure

>the white dude
bro the nose knows, look at the original again
>We white people

>public defenders wouldn't take case

they have no choice you fucking idiot. you have a RIGHT to an attorney. The state literally is forced to provide legal representation.

hah, good thing we have that helicopter footage to prove that you're ly- oh woops

is that thing even human?
looks just like a fat turd

25mph isn't ridiculous. The (((Media))) wants you to believe he gunned it and hit at 70.

God damn look at all the fucking faggots you can see in that pic

They could lose their jobs if the testify. Look at what happened to HotDog boy

James was unarmed, James peacefully surrendered and James went straight down the road, opposed to full speed down the sidewalk which would have caused more death and destruction. Those 3 traits are not common with domestic terrorists.

You can't bring up the scared argument when he had 1/4 mile or more of time to realize the road was blocked