There is literally no argument against this. All our meme powers are being turned against us

There is literally no argument against this. All our meme powers are being turned against us.

We're being treated like Terrorists just because we want to initiate a race war! How is that fair?

Offending somebody is legal
Denying people their right to free speech is not

>Someone brought legal consequences to sackernick
>Someone imposed legal consequences on the womens march
>Anyone did anything about starbucks having red cups for Christmas
>...
>We need to remove these wrongthinkers from society by taking away their livelihoods and dox them for vigilante justice

how is starbucks offensive

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Some Christcucks lost their shit because the Coffee Jew stopped putting "Happy Birthday Jesus" on their holiday cups.

It was a non-issue where a few tweets got turned into 24-7 jews, just like all the rest.

as long as you're not hurting someone, offending someone is the least of my concerns.

>comparing treasonous behavior and murdering children to people expressing white nationalist views

Gee whiz I wonder how this current state of affairs came to be

I know 0 Trump supporters that like Starbucks.

trump supporter =/= natsoc faggot, so you can fuck right off

>Some Christcucks lost their shit because the Coffee Jew stopped putting "Happy Birthday Jesus" on their holiday cups.

Sounds like Starbucks got lazy and false flagged some complaints to get them more press(i.e. free advertising).

Dragon*Con is the next battlefield! Be there or be a jew lover! I'll be there in full SS gear "cosplaying" ;)

Denying people the right to free speech is only illegal if you are the government.

kys

>We're being treated like Terrorists just because we want to initiate a race war!
Low quality bait

we never physically assaulted anyone represented here.

This is not complicated. """Trump supporters""" are not saying you *can't* do those things that offend us, just that you *shouldn't*.

All of those are both offensive AND free speech though
Being offensive isn't illegal

Ignore this thread.

Come help design the new flag of the right.

sage goes in the options box

So apparently we beat up kapernick, women's marchers, and starbucks employees cuz we didn't like what they said. Damn I must have missed it.

moo

hi nigger

freedom of speech can be offensive. fuck off

This has literally come from Cenk the TYT faggot.

>constitutional scholars have just discovered 300 years later that freedom of speech can be offensive! More at 10!

boils down to this. I don't care about Kap, Starbucks, and the misguided lefties. They can protest all they want.

The left can't meme
back to /leftypol/ where you'll never have fun

I've never heard any Trump supporter be offended by anything. I'm sure they exist, but they sure as hell don't make it their entire fucking platform like the left does. I've heard them say that a bunch of shit is retarded like Colin Kaepernick's whole anthem debacle, but not that it's offensive.

These fucking people, man. They don't have a fucking cognitive bone in their body, it's all tribal.

then why did my OC make it to fox news?

The two concepts aren't mutually exclusive.

>Urban cores
>consists mostly of what race
golly gee, its almost like the educated also voted for trump because chances are they live in the suburbs.

>1 post by this ID

SAGE

If you are going to reply to this fucking garbge, then sage options field and don't post with an image or it invalidates the sage

I don't watch fox but let me point out why it sucks
First picture is of some athletes kneeling to sing the national anthem
Seconded one is people in pink hats protesting who knows what
And the third one is 3 red cups

All of the pictures have absolutely no context or relation to each other and it doesn't help that the "______ be like:" was a meme in 2007.
The only reason why someone would laugh at that would be out of pity.

Their memes are weak.

I don't recall any on the right whining about things being "offensive". That's projection writ large.

I'm offended by all these things. In only one case was someone denied their first amendment rights.

Wrong. You cannot use violence to deny someone's right to speak.

Ignore this thread.

Come help design the new flag of the right.

sage goes in the options box

Pensacola here. I'll be there next year my dude

The left write their own narratives, they do something and then say it was disruptive, when no one actually cared

What was the 2nd photo rally even called? Hell we did it in Canada aswell, but I can't even recall what it accomplished or what the name was aswell.

it high level memetic warfare.....its not meant to make you laugh.......its designed and hand crafted to trigger you....and its working

All of that is offensive, but I don't recall any Trump supporters saying they would support banning offensive speech.

The left, however...

"The Constitution guarantees content-neutral access to the marketplace of ideas: You can say whatever you please without fear of violent retribution, no matter how repugnant the beliefs you express may be. What happens after you're finished talking, though, is up to your audience! If they determine that your ideas are good, then good things will happen to you. But the people in your audience also have First Amendment rights, and they are perfectly within those rights to look at the evidence and determine that your freely and publicly professed opinions make you a morally and intellectually bankrupt cretin with whom they have no interest in associating any further. If you lose your fast-food job, or your post-grad employment prospects, or even your invitation to the family reunion as a result, that is no "free-speech violation." That is simply the universe frantically trying to signal to you that perhaps you shouldn’t harbor such shitty opinions in the first place."

Lol you're getting outmemed by retards. Shit us hilarity