Tfw you give yourself permanent eye damage by macing yourself to own the libs

>tfw you give yourself permanent eye damage by macing yourself to own the libs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YyXMB3hrvVw
youtube.com/watch?v=dh3qzF53rQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like pepper spray damage done to a sensitive faced faggot.
He's gonna be fine.

most commercially available pepper spray is actually fake. Just watered down tobasco

No photoshop, only quality weed my friend ;)

Looks like it was obviously chemical burns and not pepper spray. Ignore the shill false flagging against whites with a confed flag like we cant tell its a jew.

My eyes got more red than this and looked worse due to bacterial pink eye. Some boon spread it to me from my work.

Baked retard should be fine.

MILK I NEED MILK

I NEED MILK I'M DYING

youtube.com/watch?v=YyXMB3hrvVw

What an asshole. I'm so far fucking sick of these larping e celeb attention whores.

I don't know why these assholes aren't wearing bike helmets and eye pro. Going to look like a goddamn autist but at least you won't be writhing on the ground getting a jug of cream blasted in your face.

his name fits him now, BAKED alaska

Lol.

>>Blacked Alaska

Sam Hyde offering a $5k bounty to find the perpetrator. youtube.com/watch?v=dh3qzF53rQE

Yes we should all just read books in our basement and smel our own farts on an anonymous image board until we die.

the antifa piece of shit sprayed him with a hydrochloric acid solution you stupid fucks

Boiled Alaska

>Ex-Buzzfeed employee
Antifa should've used stronger acid

Okay, chuckled

But he's serious

>HCl (aq)
Are you fucking kidding me? That fucker needs to head straight to prison. Imagine getting permanent eye damage from an antifa fuckhead. God dammit I'm mad

mace is tear gas you fucking retard

Also he got sprayed with acid.

>Sam Hyde plays Dota
Goddamn, I love that guy