Zimmerman 2.0

Post your evidence here will he walk or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gdIERQeQbHM?t=46
youtube.com/watch?v=I0_vGhASjtU
tmwilsonlaw.com/criminal-law/self-defense
legalinsurrection.com/2016/09/analysis-is-it-lawful-self-defense-to-run-down-rioters-surrounding-your-vehicle/
youtube.com/watch?v=V4MKwzPYrbk
streamable.com/wolj7
streamable.com/p098q
streamable.com/0h8j2
pbs.twimg.com/media/DHDYYBeXYAEfpfq.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DHDkxTGUwAAiK04.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DHDipxZXoAANZ7p.jpg
streamable.com/wbm5w
streamable.com/848a4
streamable.com/wzwu9
streamable.com/yshfq
streamable.com/sv676
streamable.com/zz8wt
streamable.com/ayt4v
streamable.com/4sfwl
streamable.com/wibrq
streamable.com/qfyet
pscp.tv/w/1nAKEeqYAqXKL
pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkeLygzJm
resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml
skycladap.com/contact-us/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm betting on a prosecutorial overcharge and aquittal.

Seen a hell of a lot of people argue over where the brake lights are on the car.

So, I tracked down a video that shows their location on a 2010 challenger.

youtu.be/gdIERQeQbHM?t=46
46 secs in

Its pretty clear that the lights we see on the back end of the car at the "incident" are indeed the brake lights. So, please stop making baseless claims that the brake lights are placed elsewhere

Don't think so. Even if what he did was in his rights and there is evidence to prove it, I don't doubt the trial will be bought by democrats/ Soros/ Mayor to make sure to fuck this guy up. Zimzam walked mostly because it help them further racial tensions and hatered but this time they need to make an example how nazi he was

Always yield to the field

Planet of the Apes level chimpout. Please happen

He's got a public defender. Unless a decent defense attorney steps up hes fucked.

can we please make a new webm, you can't even see the fucking brake lights in that

Anything less than a conviction of Nazi terrorist is basically him walking manslaughter will cause a super chimp out

You can but it's hard a better webm wouldn't be bad

I found a picture of the woman that was hit.

Shameless self bump

user, I
>youtube.com/watch?v=I0_vGhASjtU

Has anyone considered starting up a gofund me for this guy so he could get a better lawyer?

I keep seeing all these commies getting money sent to their gofundme's just for getting in the way of this guys car.

Let's raise some cash for this fucker.

AUTISM ACTIVATE!

There is no way he will walk. Even if it breaches civil rights he will be made an example for everyone on the alt-right.

That's a fair point actually. So is it safe to say that his faith will be decided by (((them))) who will use him to benefit their cause the most?

No he doesn't. He was allegedly assigned a public defender, but that lawyer had been acquainted with the deceased fatty - who was a lawyer herself. He has been assigned a private attorney, but I don't know who it is or from what firm.

Why this photo hasn't 2 scoops??

post the CPR web again plz

I'm not that conspiratorial I think (((they))) can only control the media spin. (((They)))want use this guy like their own reichstagg fire but I don't think (((they'll)))be able to impact the entire court case to much just what the media puts out about it

The firm of Governor, State's Attourney, and "You're going to plead or you're going to die in holding".

They'll probably get at least something to stick. Don't get excited or youll just look an ass if he loses.

Antifa Medical Response

Total number lives saved: -1

Thanks. Just watched vid of the Mom, that was DISGUSTING what the media did to her. (And I see the plates are legit.)

tmwilsonlaw.com/criminal-law/self-defense

legalinsurrection.com/2016/09/analysis-is-it-lawful-self-defense-to-run-down-rioters-surrounding-your-vehicle/

100% will walk. this does not refute the possibility of it being staged. in fact, i think it enhances the chances.

Apu doesn't into politics, he's too simple and pure.

Anyone find that aerial vid shot by drone with the red van?

I haven't bothered.
tl;dr of what they did to her?

I thought libshits loved them the fuck out of single mothers?

I gotchu, familam.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4MKwzPYrbk

Seriously!! How did they find out before her?? I get that his mom might not be his 1st call, but if this is a terrorist thing, I would expect the authorities to be on her before ANY press. That's fucked up. I'd be so fucking pissed

>137609697
surely this cant be the same incident?
no way that would be the smae street

What am I looking at there? Proof that it wasn't the challenger that rammed these people?

People won't even remember in a week.

This video lets him walk, assuming the Judge/Jury doesn't make a poor choice based on emotion.

>called Dodge
>Doesn't Dodge

It's her fault tbqh

This video shows that up close the car looks super fast but from a lil farther it wasn't

Challenger? I barely know her!

Can't dodge this challenge.

It's going to be another Martin/Brown trial where all the lefties go completely delusional and flip the fuck out at the idea that MAYBE there exists evidence contrary to their worldview.

It's going to be amazing seeing what a white riot looks like compared to a black riot and is going to fuel us with images of the differences between whites and blacks for a long time coming.

the challenger rammed into the back of that vehicle, but in this video it is obscured

no

>a para legal is a lawyer.
You sir, are a fucking idiot.

Here's a shitpile of vid compiled at another thread.

Videos of car attack
Obviously graphic warning
streamable.com/wolj7
Clear moment of impact below
streamable.com/p098q
streamable.com/0h8j2
Photo of impact below
pbs.twimg.com/media/DHDYYBeXYAEfpfq.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DHDkxTGUwAAiK04.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DHDipxZXoAANZ7p.jpg
More videos
streamable.com/wbm5w
streamable.com/848a4
streamable.com/wzwu9
streamable.com/yshfq
streamable.com/sv676
streamable.com/zz8wt
streamable.com/ayt4v
streamable.com/4sfwl
streamable.com/wibrq
streamable.com/qfyet
Below: Happens at roughly 8:25
pscp.tv/w/1nAKEeqYAqXKL
Below: skip to 7:29
pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkeLygzJm

this right here boys. maybe hung jury

Horrible to ambush her in the garage like that. Looks like they waited for her, or followed her home? (Door is open on her car? Not sure how she got in wheelchair. Regardless, it is awful what they did.)

it's like a water bed

fuck...I didn't even think about it like that. Holy shit. You're right. She probably JUST got home, pulled herself into her wheelchair, didn't even have time to shut the door. They started talking to her about her son & where he was BEFORE even telling her what he did. They WANTED her to say everything she said before she had time to realize she should not talk to them. WTF. She was just being polite those fuckers

I'm betting he walks for greater chimpout (((((purposes)))))

This. Actually what are the laws like in Virginia regarding sweeping charges?

I guarantee you police witnesses back up the street saw AntiFa thugs surround the car and attack it from behind, at a time *before* any of the video we've seen so far. Furthermore, it's obvious from what we've seen so far that the entire formation, unarmed street blockers and armed thugs, were working together in a planned, premeditated way to stop cars so the drivers and passengers could be brutalized.

AntiFa is a paramilitary terrorist organization opposed to free speech rights for anyone who doesn't agree with them. The whole crowd of them was working together with the same plan: the armed goons, the unarmed blockers, the cameramen, the medics, etc. They were all part of a combat unit working to attack peaceful protesters trying to return home from the rally. The unarmed members are there to hide the armed members, so they can look like peaceful protesters when they want.

They have billionaire backers, connections to the deep state and mainstream media, and some very highly-skilled personnel, particularly in the PR field. Their standard tactic is to attack, *then* turn the cameras on to record the response (self-defense, law-enforcement action, panic, etc.) as if it were a spontaneous action against them.

The name "AntiFa" stands for "anti-fascist", but that's just branding. They're communist and anarcho-communist revolutionaries. They are the kind of extremists who talk about executing their own family members if they go against their politics. Make no mistake, their end goal is a red flag flying over the White House, while they line people up against walls and shoot them: anyone who resists, anyone who had a life that was too nice, anyone who speaks out against them. And in the long run: economic idiocy, poverty, starvation, while their leaders have feasts and orgies, just like the Maoists.

Also this.

Still, being assigned an attorney on a list of public defenders by the judge because you don't have any money is... not great. He needs a Mark O'Mara type.

Now this pic.
There's just no people evident in the street behind.
Where did the go?

^this guy gets it.

They chased him. They were everywhere, the people with bats that swarm his car and start busting out his windows had been following him. They were actively hunting "unite the right" demonstrators and trying to screen all vehicles so they could attack them.

the car has already reversed at this point

>when your organization is named to clarify your antithesis to a political stance and you commit criminal acts and enact intimidation tactics against those with opposing opinions in a place where your opposition is legally allowed to hold those political views but you also arent a terrorist organization because the definition of terrorism is "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

It was a false flag.
Why have two James Fields(s)
Why have jr James and his mom have connected occult number plates
Why have Obamas Kony2012. Be the go-to spookesperson fed to CNN immediately after the event?
Here's more on James, driver 1
resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml

>made an example

Courts don't work that way.

why the fuck are the news outlets obsessed over the challenger guy when this had a much better splat count?

he will go to prison it doesnt matter how many times you lie to yourselves about what he did i cant wait until it happens and then Sup Forums pretends they never supported him

Haha look at vids he's gonna walk

Yes. But in other shits, there are still people milling around. In the shit as the car first comes down the hill.. There's people either side of the street. Where are they?

keep telling yourself that

The thugs hide amongst the crowd to ambush vehicles.

see:

To be fair, there is no Sup Forums collective view on this.
The debate in the past 3threads has not determined a consensus on the hypothetical of the legal outcome if this case.

We will, we operate under truth and evidence. You're free to provide any evidence suggesting why he should be convicted of second-degree murder - any evidence that isn't your "feelings" or saying we are "retarded" or "autistic" will do.

i am thinking he will get a bargain for manslaughter charge he will not get off without punishment

He had people falling off his bonnet way before he hit the car in front. No way he walks.

Can somebody give me a rundown of this whole thing? I wasn't aware this was going on until it happened. I've since learned that this rally was originally denied a permit, and the ACLU defended them in order to force the city to issue one. Does anyone else think that the ACLU picked this case in order to ensure there would be violence?
There's so much off about this whole thing.

They won't let him plea down the outrage would be too much

He will walk, easily.

also ask why no news agency is giving a fuck about the red van

Some other user claimed he had the same lawyer that sued the state/city, and won. Where are you getting the pd meme? I suspect your rektum

Manslaughter charges

Gommies aren't very smart, are they?

They made the EXACT same mistake here as with Trayvon. He is 100% guilty of voluntary manslaughter, could probably be put away for several years if not a decade. But murder is really easy to dispute.

Police literally ambushed them in Lee Park, and pushed them with a line of riot shields onto the streets into the armed mobs, then did nothing to disperse the commies. Despite a state of emergency being declared, and national guard on standby - hundreds of armed agitators were allowed to walk the streets and setup blockades at major intersections.

skycladap.com/contact-us/
the people who captured this
why so empty?

what area of Ohio is the guy from?

he could turn to his left or his right instead he's gunning towards protesters and they're running out of his way before the car is hit by the bat.

I don't get it, can't the court decide to a lesser charge?

>protestors

Nope.

sorry checked and added false alarm

>Drives car into crowd of people with intent to kill
>Succeeded with killing
>Tons of witnesses to verify killing

What do you think retard?

It depends on the state, and I don't know the specifics of Virginia law - but typically no you cannot. It's technically double jeopardy, unless he cucks himself with a plea deal, in that case they will just use the same case and evidence to charge him with manslaughter. Given his actions with this event, and the rumors he's not really mentally competent - he probably doesn't handle pressure very well and his defense might cuck him with plea deal. In that case, they'll probably ride the insanity defense pretty hard.

But what do I know. I'm sure any lawyer fags could btfo anything I say

Again, a daily reminder that lefties, commies and shills have no valid evidence proving he had malicious intent - and in doing they are just going to refer to everyone being a "retard" or mentally ill - because this is what communists do to their political dissidents and opposition.

(((Witnesses))) like that rebelutionz fag who's been lying all over the news

What are you planning user?

why slow down when that backpack guy is in front of him if he was going to plow through the crowd?

>>Drives car into crowd of people with intent to kill
Hey everyone, it's Mindreader Guy!!!

To walk into your office and slit your throat unless you do your actual job and stop being a stupid faggot

when he goes over the speed bump you hear a grating sound like he ripped off the front of his car accelerating over it.

Yup. Disgusting, aren't they? And I think they edited the clip, taking parts out of sequence, to make it look like she was "nonchalant" that someone was killed. They are inhuman.

Because that street abruptly drops into a significant, sharp decline - and he is driving a fairly well lowered sports vehicle, approaching the decline head on. I used to drive a Porsche and would unfortunately bottom out and scrape shitty streets like this all the time. Given my experience with this, it just galvanizes my belief that he was only guilty of being a fish-out-water and a scared asshole. I still want to know if he was driving an automatic or manual, it took me a while to get 100% comfortable driving a stick shift through high-traffic areas and city streets like that, it's easy to fuck up the clutch or over accelerate in a lower gear when you're not used to urban driving.

First time I have seen that one. Wow. He was being chased by people with bats. I was reserving opinion all this time, but that's pretty convincing that he was scared and freaked out.