Wal-Mart and Jimmy Fallon freaking out about Trump

Wal-Mart and Jimmy Fallon freaking out about Trump.
How do they keep getting away with this condesceding bullshit and manufactured shaming?

Wal-Mart
>Respect for the individual is one of our core beliefs at Walmart.And the role we play in communities around the country to build a more diverse and inclusive society is more critical than ever as the tragic events in Charlottesville over the weekend painfully reminded us. Our prayers are with the victims and their families.

>As we watched the events and the response from President Trump over the weekend, we too felt that he missed a critical opportunity to help bring our country together by unequivocally rejecting the appalling actions of white supremacists.His remarks today were a step in the right direction and we need that clarity and consistency in the future.

Full Wal-Mart statement here

us3.walmartone.com/pages/stories-and-news/articles/a-message-from-doug/#

CONTINUED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E9TJsw67OmE
deadline.com/2017/08/jimmy-fallon-emotional-late-night-monologue-donald-trump-charlottesville-1202149108/
customerservicenumbers.com/co-walmart#.WZNU9q2ZON8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN!

wow its almost as if anti-fa is supported by the establishment

This shit is disgusting, these people are making this a WAY bigger issue then it is and are hypocrites for not even calling out Obama for being completely silent about BLM. seriously Fuck these people for their hypocrisy:

>There were no jokes inJimmy Fallon’s MondayTonight Showmonologue. An emotional Fallon delivered a powerful statement on his reaction to the violent events that took place inCharlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend and President Trump’s delayed response

>“Even thoughThe Tonight Showisn’t a political show, it’s my responsibility to stand up against intolerance and extremism as a human being,” he began.

>“What happened over the weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia, was just disgusting. I was watching the news like everyone else, and you’re seeing Nazi flags and torches and white supremacists, and I was sick to my stomach,” he said, fighting back tears.

>“My daughters are in the next room playing, and I’m thinking, how can I explain to them that there is so much hatred in this world.” Fallon said his kids, who are two years old and four years old, “don’t know what hate is,” need people to look up to. Not only parents and teachers, but also “leaders who appeal to the best in us.

>“The fact that it took the president two days to come out and clearly denounce racists and white supremacists is shameful,” said Fallon, like a guy who now understands what people were talking about when they blasted him for “normalizing” Trump when he guested onTonight Showand took no tough questions but got a playful hair-muss.

Full video

youtu.be/E9TJsw67OmE

These faggots are hypocrits

Pol do your worst to the comments and likes on Fallons faggot video.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING BULLSHIT VIETUE SIGNALING

(((Walmart)))

Forgot link to the article

deadline.com/2017/08/jimmy-fallon-emotional-late-night-monologue-donald-trump-charlottesville-1202149108/

The funny thing is Wal-Mart is absolutely notorious for underpaying and overworking their employees.
>They are notorious for choking out every Mom and Pop shop that they can.
>Notorious for helping illegal Mexicans wire money to Mexico.
And overall in general known as the most cancerous corporation in America.

This ruthless corporation that everyone hates is on the side of Antifa. They sure are against the establishment!

Walmart is shit. Let them die out and get crushed by Amazon.

You can contact Walmart Customer Service at

1 (800) 925-6278

Press 2 2 1 to get a person quickly.

>completely silent about BLM.

mustve missed the part where BLM drove a car into a crowd of people.

Remember Progressives have been anti-walmart for years. Mostly for (((Planning))) reasons.

Wow. Human beings want equality for everyone. What a fucking fascinating concept.

You inbred nazis just don't get it.

Degens of all creeds shop at walmarts. Any upstanding citizen would never go near the shit hole.

tell me then one poster. what does antifa want? you fucking leftists are delusional.

they shot a bunch of cops

They 1 upped them and gun downed officers in Dallas. FUCKING retard. They killed more officers then the white dude did too.

Nice bait breh

I hope pol raids the Fallon video, that Faggot is taking virtue signaling to the next level:

>“Even thoughThe Tonight Showisn’t a political show, it’s my responsibility to stand up against intolerance and extremism as a human being,” he began.

>“What happened over the weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia, was just disgusting. I was watching the news like everyone else, and you’re seeing Nazi flags and torches and white supremacists, and I was sick to my stomach,” he said, fighting back tears.

>“My daughters are in the next room playing, and I’m thinking, how can I explain to them that there is so much hatred in this world.”

>“The fact that it took the president two days to come out and clearly denounce racists and white supremacists is shameful,”

>“I think he finally spoke out because people everywhere stood up and said something.”

>Fallon also paid tribute to Heather Heyer, the 32-year-old who was killed in Charlottesville “standing up for what’s right.”

>“We all need to stand against what is wrong, acknowledge that racism exists, and stand up for all that is right, and civil, and kind,” Fallon continued.

>“And to show the next generation that we haven’t forgotten how hard people have fought for human rights. We cannot do this. We can’t go backward.”

youtu.be/E9TJsw67OmE

Goddamn Jimmy is a Faggot.

I used to play along with the whole equality bullshit. I realized I was only lying to myself.

There is no equality. There never will be. These degenerate genetic dead-ends and niggers are wholly incapable of self reflection and truthful philosophical debate.

I'm a born again racist. It feels much better to embrace the truth and segregate myself from the scum. I quit watching television, stopped drinking and smoking, and started lifting. It's such a better life now. Seeing through all the fog and haze and realizing that the whole thing is a sham from top to bottom that is in desperate need of cleansing with fire.

I'm unironically looking forward to Right Wing Death Squads now.

After the weekend we are getting right wing dodge squads

Serious fuck the chamber of commerce
If Trump loses I hope we get a Bernie style marxist to crash the economy into the ground

Jesus, what's wrong with these businesses? I'm so sick of this bullshit flying at people with conservative views. I just wish we would go back to a time where companies acted normal.

I've never wanted to buy a Challenger more in my life! Best advertising campaign yet!

Id say I won't shop there anymore but I haven't been in a Walmart in many, many years

they shot police officers and there were several people pulled out of their car and beaten. one guy was beat to death.

also they blocked roads and emergency vehicles.

BLM is far more violent than anything that happened in Cville. dumbass nigger shil

Facebook ran a Challenger Ad with a gray car within seconds of the incident on my page. This morning I got this. So they actually may be using this to sell cars. Dodge Bros. were Jewish, so the craftyness continues.

Speaking of that Faggot Bernie....

They are pushing a narrative that all republicans are neo Nazis but are being more subtle now.

Here is a link to review Wal-Mart's customer service. This site will approve the comments.
customerservicenumbers.com/co-walmart#.WZNU9q2ZON8

I saved alot of the memes if you want some more

Comments section is open on the site with the full statement

>Wal-Mart
>>Respect for the individual is one of our core beliefs at Walmart. And the role we play in communities around the country...
If Walmart respected the individual they would pay a decent living wage. And the only role they play in communities is by destroying the local economy, forcing businesses to close. Seriously fuck Walmart.

Best challenger ad

They are going to call anything to the right of Karl Marx a fashy white supremacist. They had to up their game since the Race Card was starting to lose its mojo.

I'm all in at this point. You could castrate yourself and beg for their forgiveness as you hand in your white privilege card, offer yourself into indentured servitude to the nearest nigger, and you'd still be the enemy.

I say FUCK THAT! I am a supremacist now. Allow us to show you what true superiority is capable of!!

Did I miss something? What the fuck does Walmart have to do with a heifer getting sent to the meat packer prematurely?

this entire presidency is going to be one long and unending "ok so he did that but it's still not good enough, he could do better"

>Respect for the individual
>Walmart
>Same walmart that puts insurance on their employers, refuse them ok healthcare and profit from their commiting suicide or dying in general
kek what a bunch of kikes and I cannot understand that you support it buy buying shit there

here we would have lidl'ed walmart so it had to go

It's just virtue signaling. So many stupid Faggot CEOs and celebrities are trying to blame all the shit on Trump.

The plutocrat and media jew is afraid. Good. I smell blood. They're like a wounded animal growling, but incapable of moving.