Goodnight alt-right

goodnight alt-right
youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

kek this dude is altright alright

this shit stinks of CIA! how dose Sup Forums not get this yet?

Ignore this thread.

Come help design the new flag of the right.

sage goes in the options box

(((you)))
ignore this Jewish communist.

the guy at the end sounds like a raging queen. do all alt right guys sound like they wear women's clothes and dicks?

Excuse me how the fuck is anyone going to take this seriously.
We got a bunch of dudes with Tiki Torches screeching about da Joos.
How is this going to be taken seriously by anyone?

cant defeat us

Germans

fuck knows!

Well I'd say people are taking it seriously, given how terrified the left is.

Dunno m8. But all leftists definitely do. Literally and figuratively.

This guy is pretty insane actually. If we still had a working mental healthcare structure this guy would have been in there for much his entire life.

Also the fact that he moves so unnaturally and can never seem to be still for a second.

KEK it's like the ending of field of dreams

>Also the fact that he moves so unnaturally and can never seem to be still for a second.
That's what twenty years of living with the redpill does to you. It's not easy living day in, day out knowing that things are just getting worse.

in 10 years i wonder what buzzord "ist" will be the nu boogedy man 4 u?

He also ended up as the villain in Antman.

>WERE NOT GONNA BE REPLACED!!!!!

I would actually love it if i could watch them slowly fade away like marty mcfly in back to the future. I have an erection just thinking about it.

Shit like this means you will be replaced as quickly as possible.

>This guy is pretty insane actually. If we still had a working mental healthcare structure this guy would have been in there for much his entire life.

t. shlomo shekelstein

By dumb Americans

open borders for Israel

The interviewer's glasses are really pissing me off. Also, I'm beginning to suspect more and more of these people are false-flag controlled opposition desu.

That bald guy sounds like he spends too much time on Sup Forums. Any normal person will not take what this guy says seriously.
It's like I'm listening to someone narrate Sup Forums posts.

80 miles per hour

a lot of angry white people who feel maligned by the progressives because they wont fall into line and agree with every dumb "muh diversity" and "transPRIDE" slogan they exhaustingly preach 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Yeah but people will see that and think they're justified in thinking that literally everyone who has expressed pro-Trump views is a genuine far-right Nazi, and will feel justified in using violence against alt-right events. Of course, that's the entire purpose of the Vice video. The question is whether it's completely false flag, or whether they just found a few idiot LARPers to provide them the sort of narrative they wanted.

>BLM appears

not helping either guys. Fucking no one needs to show up to protest Nazis. Fucking go to the movies or have a fucking day in the park, thats the best protest against their hate filled ideology.

it could also be, and this is a doozy so try and hang on, that they just reported the event as it played out and these people who support trump are also dangerous crazy people that are racist fucking fools.

and maybe...you should reconsider your position if you find yourself standing anywhere near them.

>WHAAH Trump said that there were violence on all sides WHAAAAH

that's because you were all being violent so that was factual statement and your side was all so waving commie flags around, so there is no point of lying about this and saying that your side was the peaceful either though your side started the violence first.

>who support trump are also dangerous crazy people that are racist fucking fools

You do realize that black people vote overwhelmingly for democrats and they're probably the ethnic group with the most "racist fucking fools" per capita, right?

It's certainly possible, but where was the Vice documentary after that Berkeley professor seriously injured a few harmless Milo-tier alt-righters by smashing them over the head with a bicycle lock? Have they ever actually looked critically at antifa violence? Of course not. This is why the 'fake news' criticism is fair and necessary - it's very easy for news organisations to choose which facts to report and how to present them, and which facts to ignore. Up til now it's been very easy for them to control the narrative, but I'm glad to say that now alt-news sites and individuals filming the events make it much more difficult for them.

white people always do this. YOu have a bunch of crazy mother fuckers who can't wait like the jew and take it slowly.

You had the trump, you could have pushed it forward. but no. David dick duke and all the other Nazi fuckers come crawling out the woodwork thinking they can ride on these coat tails and change the whole system.

Become Nazis and you'll push right and left into destroying you. You could have had border control, you could have systematically destroyed the nigga's reliance on welfare you could have destroyed the SJW and championed normal values.

Instead we all nazi now. we were all alt -right until the left labelled all alt right Nazis. It wasn't true but you'll fell into the trap of becoming exactly what they thought you were, thanks to those larping weekend nazi dodge drivers.

yes, and? is it more important that you keep your foot in "but t3h blk ppl r dumbr!" territory than acknowledge the fact that many of trumps supporters are dangerous neo-nazi shit heads? Especially when we are talking about the event in charlottesville not some as yet to happen black people version? Don;t worry, when a BLM person runs over a bunch of trump supporters wearing MAGA hats i will condemn that as well.

Blam fuckface trump. he could have IMMEDIATELY distanced himself from all of it. How many white working class voters would have given a shit if he had said "David duke is full of shit, i don't need his support"

yep. he dun goofed not dealing tiwht shit earlier.. But the man had to get his golf on.

kek. underrated.

just because a bunch of lapping Nazis show up and a sjw land whale got run over and killed isn't going to change anything because there has been far worse "right-ring" terrorist attack like Dylann Roof and Breivik happen not long ago and yet the west still went towards the right anyways after those attacks

you posted the same pic with the same name in the other thread
learn to shill better

leftist, marxist and communist have been "boodey men" since the McCarthy era dumb ass.

>Look at this dude
Oh shit nigga he actually got a lotta guns