False Flag?

Post all your evidence that this was a Soros funded psyop false flag. Pic related.

Something doesn't seem right.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/OGSfHZlJC4E/maxresdefault.jpg
steemit.com/conspiracy/@lavater/george-soros-birthday-present-the-charlottesville-white-nationalist-car-attack-hoax-nothing-more-than-a-movie-production
sjgames.com/inwo/
youtube.com/watch?v=eN8owQR8d-M
esotericonline.net/profiles/blogs/illuminati-card-game-download
archive.is/pWqUR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

or you guys could be scientific and rational, and try to disprove that the car attack was a "Soros funded psyop false flag". if you're unable to disprove it, then it happened

I love those fucking cards

It's pretty obviously not what it seems. The helicopter crash is the thing nobody seems to be talking about. Something is afoot.

There is some good OC floating around here somewhere.

Official 9/11 story factually accurate, too, I guess? Thanks for your contribution, Swedistan.

Pretty fucking weird, man. No doubt about it.

i.ytimg.com/vi/OGSfHZlJC4E/maxresdefault.jpg

>obviously
Try to remember that when you're discussing something that another party seems to disagree about, you may not share the same information and knowledge re. the topic. Then things may not actually be obvious to anyone but you.

>The helicopter crash is the thing nobody seems to be talking about. Something is afoot.

1. A helicopter crash happened.
2. Nobody talks about it.
---> 3. Something is afoot. (1,2)

What was your reasoning, here?

>Official 9/11 story factually accurate, too, I guess?

So it seems. It's almost like immense amounts of heat and kinetic energy on a load-bearing structure can cause it to crumble.

>Soros

It was, but not how you think.

Soros wants to create a Nazi uprising and worldwide Nazi government by getting the useful idiots (MSM and lefty tards) to create it.

Remember: his favorite time was living under Nazi occupation, ratting out Jews, and he's also a race realist going by the leaked e-mails.

It's all good if you're a white nationalist, and also if you're a real Nazi.

I probably shouldn't bring this up (I prefer white nationalism), but Soros isn't what people think he is, and it's hilarious.

Can we get another thread going of cards that have been played?

I feel more and more we can connect the dots and see how much is left of their game.

good research here

steemit.com/conspiracy/@lavater/george-soros-birthday-present-the-charlottesville-white-nationalist-car-attack-hoax-nothing-more-than-a-movie-production

Car attack 100% staged with stunt actors rolling onto the hood of the car and not getting hurt at all.

See black tanktop red sneakers man doing the flip over in the "iconic" photo?

LESS THAN THIRTY SECONDS LATER AS THE CAR IS BACKING OUT, HE'S SEEN JUST CHILLING ON TOP OF THIS TRUCK, COOL AS A CUCUMBER, COMPLETELY UNINJURED

You are unable to disprove I've got a 50 inch cock.

Anyone got a link to a full list of these cards? Never been able to find one

sjgames.com/inwo/

Who is the dude on the right?

>Car in the card has repeating numbers at the end of the registration
>Car that was used to run over the crowd had repeating numbers at the end of the registration

Something about the plate of the attacker, AVF 1111 screams esoteric significance.

If it we're a random plate, I'd be less suspicious. But these planned false flags are always chalked full of messages.

AVF is an acronym for a very large non-profit GPS organization. Wouldn't be surprised is this is part of a larger plan to push a GPS based agenda.

Maybe steps towards mandating automated vehicles for safety?

*GVF, sorry.

I love how once your own "allies" abandon you for your stupidity you find a way to blame this on soros. Turning this into Before now he was /ourguy/.
Why do i bother with you people?

The car wasn't registered to him.

Relevant.

--. ...- ..-. / .---- .---- .---- .----

kys

The car, which wasn't registered to him, was registered as having a sunroof.

The airbag did not deploy.

>Affirmative action crisis actors

Kek, too bad normies don't even care

The mom got on camera, and her acting was wooden.

youtube.com/watch?v=eN8owQR8d-M

spoopy

This is the licence plate of the murder weapon. Now watch that video again.

they knew that he would get off with no charges, and it would severely affect the narative

also holy shit trump just named the alt left ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
"you had a group that came charging in without a permit and they were very violent"
"you had a group that came charging in without a permit and they were very violent"

And finally, the actual driver looks nothing like him.

He's also a Jew.

He will be released and this will be given as the justification for why.

these are more advanced than your standard crisis actors, these are stunt performers who know how to roll onto the hood of a car going 20-40 mph and not get injured

afro related

This will spark race riots in every city in America.

>666
>1111
its a sync

We must unite all races against the Jew or we will fight a race war that will leave millions of whites and blacks dead for nothing.
The jews will still control our countries and laugh as we all kill each other.

I forgot, yes, it happened on Soros birthday too.

Lord there's a lot of shilling and disinfo on this thread.

i got it mostly sussed out but i dont think its worth going into because they are trying as hard as they can to also blame spencer for this in the threads

This seems to be all of them, or at least the person says so.

esotericonline.net/profiles/blogs/illuminati-card-game-download

why would the ACLU retweet a dox tweet about a rally goer at a rally it shilled for to happen?
really makes you think doesnt it

Now that the dear leader has endorsed the rally again, how fast is the hivemind going to change position on this again?
>We've always been at war with unitetheright
>Less than 48 hour 180 opinion shift

You can't definitively prove the non existence of anything. It's a fools errand

>And finally, the actual driver looks nothing like him.

thats coz hes a patsy, what did the chopper see? the driver swap? it saw something it shouldnt have and they murdered the police to hide it, your government is pure fucking evil

Checked. Digits force me to ask, what is he then?

>trying to prove non-existence

KYS

Go Away cia

Trump just called out the alt left and asked about their guilt in the matter at the rally when they charged in, thank god for that he should explicitly say antifa but we all know its the same thing anyway

He's literally the guy in the movie version of The Sum of all Fears that's getting the US and Russia to fight. Tom Clancy knew that someone like this would come up.

He's a Nazi. He wants the 3rd Reich back.

>"crumble"

No way in hell were the people ran over crisis actors. Maybe 10seconds later they come from around the corner, but that shit was like an rko, outta nowhere. No one was ready for it

by importing shitskins and funding the degeneracy that is NAMbLA?

Muslims and Nazis are allies against the Jews.

It also creates white nationalism, which will always be pushed into the Nazi category by the MSM he's subverted.

I don't think that this is a valid point.

why import Lybians and the like then?

>reposting from another thread:

Maybe because the movements are not genuine and havent been in the least?

As redpilled as you guys claim to be, you're falling for all the same bullshit so many other supposedly grassroots organizations fell for - being part of the Hegelian dialectic problem/reaction/solution.

See:

>co opt alt right and brand them as Nazis, have them march for inconsequential things like statues and such

>co opt opposing groups like antifa to A. give an outlet for lower class plebs to be angry at and B. control both sides of the debate

>false flag using the Nazi group to A. introduce a legitimate boogeyman for other citizens to fear (introduce the problem/thesis); and B. to drive away sensible people from the movement who can see past the propaganda to see where the real issue lays (international elite)

>use msm and opposing groups to combat the Nazis, introduce chaos into society and guide the reaction (reaction/antithesis)

>finally swoop in with government legislation/corporate power to introduce draconian and tyranical measures to control the populace and institute social tyranny whereby fellow citizens shame or ostracize those with wrongthink (solution/synthesis)

Text book color revolution, and so many of you are falling for it. I blame the lack of good old fashion redpill threads. Your enemy is not of another race (they are just as hapless as you against the international ruling clique), they are just useful pawns much the same as YOU.

If these are stunt actors, you'll find them in media.

Explain?

Less than 8 seconds later after getting flipped like that in the other photo he's walked allt he way around and sat himself up on that huge truck watching? Did he know the car was going to back up? How did he have the presence of mind to do that if he just got blindsided and flipped like that?

Proves he wasn't hurt, wasn't scared, and knew exactly what he was doing when he rolled onto the hood like that. Plus he is clearly camera shy, stares right into the screen and then moves off to the side when he sees he's being filmed, which he shouldn't be since he just got hit for the other photo.

Why are there so many shoes everywhere on the ground? Is not tying your laces a thing in the US?

Negroes do the white nationalism and tax social systems.

Supporting degeneracy brings a kickback of anti-degeneracy.

He's creating the exact same situation that got the Nazis in power, across all of the West.

The left and MSM are the useful idiots that create the kickback.

Trump isn't on board. He's trying to get everyone to get along.

its a meme that they use in literally every fake hoax/psyop attack ever, from boston smokebomb to brussels to nice fake truck, the 3/22 london attack, etc etc

they took it to the next level with this one though, its ridiculous

can someone post enhanced photo of driver im onto something big i think lads

He has plenty of time to get from flipping over to sitting on the car. Some people say that him getting photographed twice is proof that this is a false flag; I'm not buying it.

He probably jumped down because he saw the car reversing.

I once slipped on ice, landed flat on my back, picked myself up and walked on as if nothing had happened. I'd say it was the same for this nigger.

People should count the number of shoes on the ground and compare them to all the people around the area at the time of the impacts.

Should be illuminating.

Then why does he have both shoes on in the "money shot" flipping photo but then one shoe missing when he's filmed sitting on top of the truck? What on earth caused him to lose the shoe?

You can even see him doing his flip in the same video that shows him on the truck, pic related. Its like 8 seconds maximum difference between his flip and his camera-shy appearance seated on the truck.

He hit the pavement, got up, somehow knew the car was going to back up, went all the way around the truck, and hoisted himself onto a seated position, all while looking completely uninjured, except he clearly doesn't like being caught on camera from his vantage point on the truck (car is long gone by the time he dismounts the truck).

Sorry, not buying.

Crisis stunt actor.... 100% EXPOSED!

sorry emant to include this pic too

Did my Best - does anyone have the Original High Res Image anywhere?

It's clearly a sock on his right foot. See it follow the contour of his ankle and heel, whereas his shoe is a stylistic flat loop around and above his ankle.
But I do believe he is either a crisis actor, or most likely a nig with adrenaline in his veins from getting hit by a car unexpectedly.

I have the crop of the original, but not the original.

that dude in the car looks chill, even his hand is on the steering wheel

it looks like young ron paul in there

Damn those digits
Is this the biggest redpill of all

Is soros...... one of us?

Np

Get a grip, he did what he did. Real men take responsibility for their actions.

>Soros wants to create a Nazi uprising

Of course he does, goy. The Jew won't be able to enjoy another 100 years of white guilt shekel unless there is another shoah.

Yo that's wierd

I'll do more later

who the fook is that guy?

That's "James Fields Jr." but it looks nothing like him at all

Taken from this Photo here - so it checks out

>Something doesn't seem right.

lol you just figuring this out? It was me and my team that exposed it the second it happened

aussi you have the right idea but you are way off

You're right That isn't the big guy in the car

KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

flat earth is being played. go here if you want more info
archive.is/pWqUR

this prob has to do with the moon landing tapes

This one doesn't make sense

no they already made a card about that

its about the rapture

This, propaganda, piece,es