The facist civil war

how long until we have full blown conflicts all over the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/15/us/white-nationalists-protests-tally-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doubt that is going to happen

This. If it did, it would be one of the shortest wars in history. Commies would either be steamrolled with overwhelming force or starved out over the course of a few months. Look at the mayhem that a single car caused to the crowd of commies. Now imagine actual warfare.

welll, the nazis were ready for it this weeknd

it would be cities against the country, a fractured america

it's funny but I'm pretty sure the only damaged parts would be the major cities and surrounding areas. almost all of America would go untouched.

most of the population in the country is in the major cities

the economy and infrastructure will go down the shiter

when and where? first time I've hard anything.

cnn.com/2017/08/15/us/white-nationalists-protests-tally-trnd/index.html

>#'s win wars
Spotted the barbaric nigger
Pic related it's the warrior of modern warfare now

Soon hopefully

I doubt the right would win, because the left has too many (((powerful))) allies.

which school would you shoot first?
I m sure they are filled with commies

its ramping up but probably within 2 to 3 years tops.

Believing the south wouldnt get shit on just like they were before
>We wuz confederate warriors
>Muh redneck guerrilla training

Burgers are too fat, lazy and domesticated for Civil War.

Then we die as warriors fighting for a cause we believe in. Letting our enemies do what they want because you fear losing just makes you a defeatist cuck that is complacent with the world collapsing into a shitskin filled slum

It won't be so much a war as a long period of skirmishes, like street battles and riots or whatnot. Even in america with all our guns the national guard wouldn't allow a huge faction to develop, it'd be pretty guerilla
Doesn't mean it wouldn't be awesome tho

some of them are ready to waste what little time they have on earth ready to start shit, so why not?

true, but at the same time if different factions and militias pop up everywhere, with martial law and aerial bombing.
it'd be pretty entertaining

Cant wait, this is gonna be fun an all out war. Civil war in america, with north korea joining in. And Europeans fighting off the muslim scum. I can already smell the smoke. And ash.

The US from the Civil War and the US now is vastly different.
Entire cities would starve if an actual war broke out because all the rural states would stop sending food to them. Then what? The cities with no guns in them because democrats have outlawed them send a starving, weaponless, army to go take food from an armed, fed army.

You cannot compare the Civil War era US to current age era US as not only has society, technology, and warfare advanced significantly but the cities dependence on the South's food has as well thanks to the immense populations congregating in those cities

and the blood and tears of all the innocent women and children dying in the streets of New York, Washington, Seatle...

Immagine Tom Cruise of Nicholas Cage bleeding out in Hollywood :) :)

>innocent women and children
Innocents die in warfare constantly, the western world's fascination with preserving the lives of innocents just makes us weak
Also there's nothing innocent about women anymore, they've seen to that themselves

how about your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters,... are they not innocent in that conflict

Survival of the fitest bebe. Women are equal to men, and the children will be sold to muslims for food

>innocents die in warfare constantly
and what happens after that, their families join the first militant group that helps them seek out the least bit of vengeance

lol if war ever taught anything is that it's survival of the luckiest
who is the fittest between you and a tank?

The one who can climb over the other one first

No one is innocent you fool. Innocence is a concept that no human is capable of as we are born of sin and commit sin daily.
Oh the good old "hating Muslims just makes ISIS more violent" argument. Victory is achieved when you put down the enemy's army and their resistance. True victory is achieved when you put down ALL resistance to your cause. It is why Japan is our ally today. We didnt care for their innocents in WW2 and achieved true victory

>most of the brown population

cowgirl

A claim of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. No soul is innocent. This entire country shall have its judgement day.

innocent may be a bit big, how about undeserving of it, though the whole born of sin is garbage... are dogs born sinners?

i didn t say hating muslim,i said bombing their relatives

and fuck that there is no need for that, and yeah we should have gave a damn, dropping a nuke on a city is deplorable, how would anybody react when that fell on their country

If you are fine with including yourself and everyone you know in that, then I have no problem

I saw this thread, and created this.

Litterally only took like, 2 minutes. Didn't want to put much effort into it.

I like it

The Left hate the American flag. Unrealistic. Try hammer and sickle maybe.

they were dressed better back then than this weeknd

HOW? because they are not pro right wing they re commies, go home

Honestly. Either way, if it's gonna be a two way split in the states: Which side would you join?

Considering you're an anarchist, you would join Antifa side? I would hope there to be a middle ground, kind of like border states.

oh, i have a lawnchair, a cigar and a shotgun if anybody bothers me watching the shitshow

The millions of our soldiers lives we would've lost invading mainland Japan vastly outweighs the lives of the citizens we spent two days warning before we ever dropped the bombs
Dogs didn't eat the forbidden fruit so no they're not born of sin: animals are infact not capable of sin as they do not possess the sentience to be capable of sin
>undeserving
No one gives a damn, war is war. The objective is to win by any means necessary

Considering all the shit that is gonna happen, I should probably get a gun license quickly.

you? do you have a boat?

>spent two days warning
ahahah check it

i m not gonna talk religion here

>war is war but somebody has to live in the world after it

i don't understand. why there are so many clashes between groups in U.S?

>tfw there will be even more comfy livestreams
Life can be bearable sometimes.

Give it 3.5 more years.

Same with you I guess, I would hope just to be in some kind of Border State.

But if I had to, I would probably join the Antifa side. Not because I agree with them, really at all, but because their archaists. You can do a lot of shit and get away with it.

people are idiots, they just have the right to talk about whatever you want in the US
which is great but listening quietly is not always a given

Removing religion from the talk I'm still right. Animals do not have the sentience capable of sinning as we do as they are mindless and instinct driven only
And yes we did warn Japan you dipshit. 5 seconds in google will give you countless articles agree with me

be careful, they re most likely the side to check up on its members after the shit dies down
the alt right might be stricter but they won t give a shit afterward

That won't happen. The 1960s was more turbulent than it is now, and there was no full blown civil war. It's just problems with troublemakers and spoiled brats. And a whole lot of LARPing, like the faggots on this board flying non-national flags.

they gave warnings for the regular bombings, and they snuck in a nuke without warning about any nuclear devices( they didn't know if it would detonate)

How would you define sining? do you have to have self awarness? do you have to be consious of your actions?

really only 6 or 7 major cities, at least 2 of which don't even have their own water supply. look up how dependent the entire west coast is on conservative states for water, it's insane. they would last 3 days maximum. the east coast has no food, and like the west coast and water, they depend entirely on red states and red counties at the very least for their supply. the left wouldn't even last a month.

the state of the world is a more stable now, but at the same time we have media empires that are pumping out fear for rating

I agree but how would you fix the chiasm that would ensue from such a conflict, how could people trust each other accross the country after bullshit happens

>south getting steamrolled
>confederacy killed more yanks with fewer guns, men, supplies, and technology.
>had to win war by destroying private property, homes, and the constitution.

Keep telling yourself your lies yank

Never gonna happen because both sides consist of annoying, fringe social minorities who are just bored as fuck. I hope we can catch every antifa and alt-right in one spot so we can tactical nuke every single one of them.

best answer yet

>how long until we have full blown conflicts all over the US?

Reposting from other thread:

As redpilled as you guys claim to be, you're falling for all the same bullshit so many other supposedly grassroots organizations fell for - being part of the Hegelian dialectic problem/reaction/solution.

See:

>co opt alt right and brand them as Nazis, have them march for inconsequential things like statues and such

>co opt opposing groups like antifa to A. give an outlet for lower class plebs to be angry at and B. control both sides of the debate

>false flag using the Nazi group to A. introduce a legitimate boogeyman for other citizens to fear (introduce the problem/thesis); and B. to drive away sensible people from the movement who can see past the propaganda to see where the real issue lays (international elite)

>use msm and opposing groups to combat the Nazis, introduce chaos into society and guide the reaction (reaction/antithesis)

>finally swoop in with government legislation/corporate power to introduce draconian and tyranical measures to control the populace and institute social tyranny whereby fellow citizens shame or ostracize those with wrongthink (solution/synthesis)

Text book color revolution, and so many of you are falling for it. I blame the lack of good old fashion redpill threads. Your enemy is not of another race (they are just as hapless as you against the international ruling clique), they are just useful pawns much the same as YOU.

i get the feeling that chasm will be prevented at all costs. the design of america isn't a mistake, both the left and right depend heavily on one another in a purely geographical sense. while the right would last longer they still would suffer at the loss of major cities' ports and other financial infrastructure. one side is solid and the other abstract, they're codependent, and there's no easy way to break away from it at this point. i think interstate migration would ease tensions and a focus on states rights for issues not pertaining to human rights in general. i don't really care what other states do as long as they don't run to the federal government and try to force it on all of us, and i have no interest in forcing my laws on any other state.

I agree, the problem with the sovereignty of the states leaves some incompetent people to be in charge of them. There has to be some oversight from the federal government(while not abusing it) so we have some sort of uniformity across the country and not the huge disparities that we can see today