Jennifer Lawrence posted this brave message on her Facebook channel

Jennifer Lawrence posted this brave message on her Facebook channel.

She's been right in the thick of all of this since the beginning, standing up for the people of different color or belief. Now she has a message for Sup Forums

What do you say in return?

JLaw. Great. Now I have to fap again.

>pathetic cowards
>nobody even wears a ski-mask like antifa does all the time

Seems about right.

>you can't hide with the Internet you pathetic cowards

they went out and protested in public though. Literally what did she mean by this

Doesn't this message have an implied call to violence?

It's always the same three closely cropped photos. How is no one realizing this?

They see what they want to see. The left had their boogeyman, now they have a visual representation of it.

I saw her butthole in a photo once

>can't hide anything on the internet

no kidding j law

operationally the mob could be better used as stalls distributed around the country, handing out leaflets.

haha, this.

aaaah remember the fappening? brb, rubbin one out.

Because if they used other pictures there would be more non-whites in the crowd

They are even calling in the Hollywood trannies on this stupid psy-op!

Someone post her delicious asshole

She has 3-4 right wing brothers that we can work with/dox. We need to break a family apart pol

I mean, she would know all about the Internet outing your secrets..

Get a whole lot further if they weren't literally saluting like nazis. I tried to warn you fucks about quality over quantity since we'd been winning and it had been working but you're so fucking beta you can't help but promote anything that sides with you. Which brought in the normies, who do stupid shit like these rallies. The whole point of anonymity and/pol/ distancing themselves from alt-right was because an unmeasurable force that can help meme someone to presidency is far more threatening to (((them))).

she's just mad her nudes got traded

Jlaw does not walk her talk on integration, just like all white self haters. The closest she comes to integration is her cheap labor servants and maybe an exotic date or two. For those of us plebs who actually have to live around her cheap laborers, it is no vibrant or beautiful thing. It is crime, destruction and stupidity laid bare for all the city to see.

White self haters don't walk their own talk on integration, as a rule.

>You cant hide with the internet
Neither can your bleached Asshole, Jennifer.

so Nazis are bad now

When did this happen?

Why did no one tell me?

Irony sensors have pegged into hilarity, Captain.

She's just still ass blasted that someone leaked her nudes.

boo hoo I'm such an oppressed white person because people don't accept my genocidal beliefs

kek

Jlaw is a shitty actress who slept her way to the top. Who cares what she thinks.

>people show up openly exposing their faces and throwing hitler salutes at an event that will obviously be publicized internationally
>y-you can't hide!!!

She doesn't seem NEARLY as cool in real life as she does in the movies.

Could somebody elaborate on this....

when do we post that people begin tracking her and her childrens where abouts and posting them online?

We need to make this happen to end her violent calls for violence against those exercising their rights because she hates america.

I guess it's not against the TOS of Facebook / Twitter when jews ask for public persecutions and doxing?

Perhaps we should reintroduce that little yellow badge.

Google it.

>>you can't hide with the Internet you pathetic cowards
Agreed Jlaw!

We need to start sending her nude pics to all of her kids class mates and their parents. We need to make an example that people like her will find no safe space.

How is that a message to Sup Forums?

Ah, yes. Listen to your celeb demigods, plebs

But srsly, she must be still salty about the fappening

Remember these?

>you can't hide

If they were trying to hide they would have not shown up or shown in masks like the coward leftists.

This bitch really is stupid.

I fucking hate celebrities.
All of them, they need to be gassed.

Fuck Hollyweird
Id like to see her get involved instead of cowering in her gated million dollar mansion & virtue signaling on fbook

She has a point. Let's unhide her noods again!

What a dirty slut

Definitely a threat of some sort.

why is a successful entrepreneur like paris hilton a "whore", but this dumb cunt gets to be a feminist icon?

Remind her on twitter

who cares what a sperm receptacle wants

>OMG so outrageous.
>Now excuse me while I go to the cinema and pay for her next meal.

The fact that you know who this woman is and that you feel the need to share her tweets is pathetic.

Seriously, think about your life.

She's already moved well past the nudes thing. Pretty sure she doesnt give a shit anymore.

What a cumslut, I bet if you shined a black-light on her she'd glow brighter than a quasar.

The fuck?! I don't know these existed!

>you can't hide with the Internet you pathetic cowards
>Remember these?
We need to spam these all over again to show her she cant hide and she let the pictures be taken and she must be exposed.

keep dumping em faggot

dump all pics of this cum dumpster or im calling the cyber police

That rally was a mistake, and they shouldn't use the symbols of dead political movements and should make their own instead.

Confederate statues aren't worth defending, at least not with big angry torch rallies like that. We can't keep these things around forever, and the statues themselves aren't very informative about what really happened. Petitioning mayors to put the removal to a referendum is really what people should be doing instead of holding marches. There are things worth marching over (AP bullshit affirmative action quotas for example) and this wasn't one.

>A BLOO BLOO PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT ME GETTING CUMMED ON THE FACE A BLOO BLOO I'M RICH AS FUCK AND DON'T GET PAID ENOUGH STOP LOOKING AT YOUR PHONE DUDE
Fuck this potato looking cunt.

>people willing to put their faces out there as human beings
>cowards

>people illegally "counter-protest" (like that's a thing) wearing masks and having weapons
>True Bravery

women
not even once

It's of interest to Sup Forums, let me put it that way.

how is paris hilton a successful entrepreneur, and not a stupid spoiled whore?

I would thank her for helping the right escalate the hate and violence. Based Jen, doing whatever she can for the white race.

When next time Hillary will get elected all black people will push her to remove all those oppressing statues and you can't do nothing there, whites!

>cares about what celebs say.
Reminder that you can't be a Nazi sympathizer, Marxist, or Progressive and consider yourself a proud American.
>Get back to Constitutional Conservatism, personal liberty, private property rights.

Saw her butthole. Liked it. Ken Bone

those statues are our history. I don't even particularly like the confederacy. They fucked up importing blacks to this country. But this is our history and let's not pretend that we're ever going to put up statues that even come close to the quality of the one's destroyed. Modern craftsmanship is absolute shit.

>Cowards
>They are not hiding their faces

#dronessobrave
#nocommasjustpronouns

What is her problem?

YES

>you can't hide on the internet
*leaks nudes*

Yeah I agree.

She should get banned from Facebook for this.

It's doxing. Report her.

I remember watching CNN quote his post on air. It was fucking amazing.

We need to monitor attacks on right wing individuals and in the case of one happening holding the one who doxxed him responsible. These completely retards drop dox with their own names attached.

Why doesn't she just support or join the NSA then if she doesn't like the "Evil nazi bigots who believe there are only 2 genders" hiding anonymously in a Indian bathroom stall doodling forum?

She's a warrior damn it, she even got shot in the face for HER cause!!
You just hate her because she's willing to sacrifice her ass for mankind!

The fappening 2014

not her

HAIL VICTORY KATNISS!
>skank

Yup

>can't hide with the internet
She should know.

What a braindead useless slut.

What hate crimes have they committed? What crimes have they committed at all? Meanwhile antifa/liberals are out doing ILLEGAL protests, illegally blocking streeets, ILLEGALLY vandalizing cars as they pass. Illegally tearing down public statues. Liberals are promoting violence openly. Encouraging people to assault others just because they have difference views which is known as BIGOTRY.

that does not look like her at all.

does makeup really fix all that?

I don't remember all of them....drawing a blank about her butthole

I say if they were cowards they wouldn't be there with their faces on show in the first place

>cowards
>going out on the street, showing your face as "nazi", knowing that any faggot has a camera which means your social suicide

Wtf is she even talking about? That is pretty much the most brave thing anyone could do in this gay time.
I wish I was that brave.

Funny, when her pussy was everywhere internet was bad, now she calls for a lynching mob.
Dumb bitch is only good for riding cocks.
Like pottery

>3 people doing Roman salutes and one Nazi flag
"ITS ALL NAZIS THEY WERE NAZIS KILL THEM REEEEE"

>Hundreds of Muslims calling for death of apostates, gays, and Christians
"ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, #NOTALLMUSLIMS, ISLAMAPHOBIA IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO WORRY ABOUT NOT HUNDREDS OF GIRLS BEING RAPED OR BLOWN UP"

>What do you say in return?

Nice tits and ass sweetheart.

Also I love how leftists are so fanatical that they seek to suppress and same anyone with a viewpoint different from theirs.

It's disgustingly un-American. How do people not see this?

Is this Nicholas Hoult's jizz?

Naa we all know the true hate ppl are the jew supremacist, those bastards are refusing to drink the global kulaid.
>>not white here
>> even top 2% smarter black can see through kikery shit show

I honestly believe the dude with the nazi flag and the people doing roman salutes are antifa plants. If that behaviour was the general consensus, we would be seeing more than just the same two pictures over and over again.

shill thread, sage

Which is why the action should have been about blocking the replacement of it and supporting the best alternative replacement to the one the kikes would be happy about. What would that be? I don't know. But surely the locals could think of something.

KEK

Fuck off faggot

The Charlotte statue was of the average confederate soldier. They were fighting for their communities and their states. They're better men than any of you faggot leftists

No one is crying, we are galvanizing. Your tears come later, the blood spills first.

>there are people that literally copy all of their political opinions from celebrities

Anyone have a gif or webm of her taking that load?

Maybe you can't hide in the age of Internet? Or maybe she's just your usual Hollywood bimbo. Would like to ask her if she'd like another Fappening on her, considering this is exactly the kind of lowly, petty, absolutely repulsive bullying behaviour showed by the leakers.

>you cant hide with the internet pathetic cowards
hmmm, jennifer lawrence.
Isnt that the whore that has a picture of her butthole on the internet?