twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/897532820670775296

whhheww spencer blown out

These people are a FUCKING TRIP

FUCK
COMMIES

So.. this is the power... of superior white genetics... woah

They would have more luck suing the city than the organizers

So CNN is now telling BLM and ANTIFA where to go.

Lionel live

youtube.com/watch?v=b8b0CRTdRx0

no jews allowed

PRAISE TRUMP! PRAISE WHITE PEOPLE!

Jack Posobiec about to shoot up CNN!
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/897533797574508544

Yeah, that'll go somewhere.

>hold legal rally
>antifa cause problems without police intervention
>all the big names are somehow to blame

Muh shekels.

And despite having the same education, I bet they're more rational, smarter and less violent than their black counterparts.

how do they expect to hold a leader of a rally responsible for anything when they took all the required steps with police etc?

>suing David Duke

What did Trump say about infrastructure?
Missed stream

fucking noice

Not suing:

>City of Charlottesville
>Charlottesville Mayor
>Charlottesville PD
>Antifa leaders
>BLM leaders

one step closer to civil war boys.

How fucking naive are you?

>riot in the streets and attack cars
>sue the reason you rioted because you attacked a car and got hit
The fucking state of this nation

>Mike Peinovich

is this a typo. Or is he a relative of Gorilla Munch?

LOL, is that fucking real?

I think that March on Google event was started by Posobiec - hardly a NAZI of any sort.

We've looked at the Saturday rally and determined that the media is collectively omitting facts to present a narrative. But why would they lie to the people by omission? Let's delve into this to try and find an answer.

>
>“It needs to be removed,” Loan Tran, an organizer, said earlier Monday. “These Confederate statues in Durham, in North Carolina, all across the country.”

>Loan Tran is a queer, bilingual writer and educator of color based Durham, NC. Loan has worked on issues of migrant justice, LGBTQ liberation, economic and racial justice and for an end to all interpersonal violence. While in High school, they co-managed the “Drop the i-word” Campaign in Charlotte, NC to challenge media representation of undocumented immigrants and organized as a part of the March On Wall Street South Coalition that mobilized thousands to protest corrupt politics and corporate greed.
help find this commie faggot chink, make them regret choosing to make NC their hill to die upon
southernvision.org/about/staff/

Please explain how this case won't get thrown out after the first day

but this forces Spencer and other 'alt-right' nazis to spend money on lawyers

Cry harder

We're taking down all your racist heroes

>*Enters your event*
>*Breaks your statues*
We're helping!

>the Proud Boys

Part of a series, remember?

The KKK is a corpse, killed by Nixon. What you see today is cobbled together by the alphabet.

Here is an spectacular opportunity to find out the historial of each of these parties.
I bet many will show links to Soros

And here come the free gibsmedats, right on cue

that's a solid middle finger

Counter sue for expenses

They are evil antisemitic nazi terrorists who killed an innocent little girl, and even Trump denounced them

What judge will side with them?

>case gets thrown out
>but they lost money so we won

Counter-sue nigga

This is Ohio's fault

>What did Trump say about infrastructure?
>Missed stream

Hasn't started yet, you missed nothing

>youtube.com/watch?v=lj5RyIiClEg

>but little did they know that statue was, in fact, NOT the father that abandoned them

>Mike Peinovich

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACES WE SURVIVED PUSSY GATE FOR GODS SAKE

If this isn't proof that they consider every single slightly right wing event as a nazi gathering, I don't know what is.

Half of them are jewish

Bait I know but I always like to point out that a great side effect of the recent resurgence of the white identity is that its also so mixed with a distaste for cultural marxism and the improvement of the self. Growing up i knew a fair number of older folk who were white supremacists just because it was what was around, yet despite believing themselves and their culture to be superior were still alcoholic fatasses with little care for educating or bettering themselves or the lives of their families. It led me to be a CivNat for a long time since it seemed the world was better being divided into degenerates and non-degenerates regardless of skin color. Im older and wiser of course, but I love that the white man rises not just to push back and defend his place, but to really BECOME the superior man and live up to his biological potential

>suing Youtube channels
That's not a meme lawsuit at all.
Mike Enoch's powerword.

And finally some wordplay

I'm going to sleep

*cries*

black ops into CNN headquarters fucking when?

>>the Proud Boys

They officially disavowed the event in advance, didn't attend it.

Who else /beer/ right now?

Sipping on a delicious westbrook two claw rye IPA.

Any event connected to people who support Trump, Republicans, the USA are now considered white nationalist marches. Pretty damn ridiculous.

The white trash side of conservatism is gross. I despise marxists and niggers. But when a KKK or White Nationalist starts going off, it's cringe.

I fucking knew they'd use this to justify banning all conservative views

So predictable

>voi ei
hmmm...

Let's look at motivations for the media to publish ANYTHING. Why is the media publishing news? Seems obvious, but fundamentally, a media company is paid to publish news. One of the most recent entries into the media market is Buzzfeed- they want to make news stories, but since they can't feasibly do that for free, they look to make money to support their journalism. So they are motivated to make at least enough money to support their efforts, and want to publish stories to spread information. That's their motivation. Let's look at both of these separately.

>Soon it'll be just white christian males a

Do these people not see the racism in their own shit? They keep going off on white people like they're secretly jealous

It'll get thrown out, but only because Richard Spencer is a CIA plant and controlled opposition meant to rally the few people on the right gullible enough to show up to a rally when it was obvious to anyone with half a brain that the entire event would be used to link right wingers with evil nazis in the minds of the normie public.

>doesn't attend event
>gets sued anyways
Zlumpfkins BTFO

can any of you translate this for me? it's a type of hot pepper i'm growing

>ПИПEP ЧEPHA ШИПКA

i tried google translate but it doesn't seem right

I wish. Shadilay!

These are great
thanks for teaching me that I'm a Finn
all these years, and I didn't know what was wrong with me

Why doesn't the Left understand the purpose of a military is to kill people?

truth be told most of us are white Christians, there are a bunch of hispanic catholics and a few chimps though

like they wont open up a kickstarter or some other stupid shit that will be shut down and give them even more support for their rights being trampled. Like the other user said they will then be counter sued and lose, libs are niggers they only think about right now. Their ancestors were the niggers that finger banged eachother in the field while the rest of us worked and stored for the winter to save the society. They have no self awareness, and they sure as fuck have no plans for the future. They leave that to their masters.

those shitlib students from Durham are going to learn the distinction between city and county property the hard way
just because the police aren't using for to stop you doesn't mean that your actions are legal

Yes

Why, So trump can order the guns turned on any white person who dares defend themselves against the hoards of rampaging niggers?

I can't understand the left.
Do they think they're changing history by removing statues?

like where the fuck were the cops? how do you let something like this happen and allow a precedent to be set and celebrated

Let's do this.

>tfw you flush your genes down the toilet

>white niggers don't exist
Who do you think is causing the opioid crisis

>

That's the entire point. They're Maoists.

Here is the uncrooked version. Time for some background check

You know he would too

Mayor probably told them to stand down. He's some democrat nigger

Yes, they are simple minded and live in the now, and can perceive nothing else. They don't into history, and they cant into the future. They are the nigger remnants of our evolutionary progress.

Thank you trump for silencing the right.
You fucking idiot.

#

Yeah you caught me, im Sir John Glubb, British historian, who died 1986 at the age of 88.

Two things:
1.) Fate of Empires is a very well known academic treatise on why human civilization rise and fall the way they do. Any student of world history is going to be taught about it, and anyone who delves into the subject and has the slightest reactionary fiber in their body's is probably going to find a lot in it they agree with. Whether you're trying to stop that from happening, or you're just extremely autistic, it doesn't matter. You're thirty years late to the subject, and nobody cares what you think.

2.) This is literally in the top ten uses of a proxy I've ever seen on /pol, and that is damn impressive.

Read the essay, kids! You may not agree with everything, but you will almost certainly learn something.

(Free online here:) people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

“We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence,” Trump said in Washington. “We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans. Racism is evil. Those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator. We are equal under the law. We are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry, strike at the very core of America.”

Who are we rooting for in the Alabama senate race?

Please explain why do you think there is rule of law in the United States?

Probably at the doughnut shop.

>I think that March on Google event was started by Posobiec - hardly a NAZI of any sort.
Watch the media frame the google protests being about the daily stormer being shoaed.

IPAs are terrible. This is a real beer.