POWERFUL #NOTALLDOWNS

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/black-abortion-reported-2013-128682-babies-killed-35-total
eugenics.net/
counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shame it was too late to abort OP.

Fuck Cruz. Eugenics or bust.

What the fuck is there to be cherished about your child coming out retarded and useless?

>trough abortion
Just don't let them breed and everythings fine, why kill babies for this?

>it's bad to prevent people from living a half life by spotting their problems early before they are forced into life
The only good thing about abortion is this and the fact that niggers are aborting their children in much higher rates than others

I don't think letting the mentally ill be born is good. I could never live to take care of a retard, autism is the farthest I would go.

>spending millions of taxpayer dollers to keep downy subhuman retards alive and cared for
Wew

High-functioning autism is tolerable, as some cognitive benefits do come when doing repetitive tasks and they can behave mostly normal, but there is nothing about a Downy that should be kept alive.

based Iceland

>I like disgenics
Stupid man.

How are they going to get the best hugs ever now?

I like downies. Sure they're stupid, but they're generally hardworking and well meaning.

WTF I HATE CRUZ NOW

I'm fine with Iceland's decision
If only they could remove kebab though

But my country better stay out of Icelandic anti-dysgenic affairs

wtf I hate ted again

Are they really that stupid though? I've never met a real one

HAHAHAHA, MENTALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE SHOULD BE CHERISHED!!

IS THIS GUY FOR REAL!??

HAHAHAHAHAHA

some are pretty well functioning but a lot are the type to start jerking it in public and shit

A downy that never was is a free place for a normie that will be

cruz is a typical cristcuck subhuman. like most americans

They sure sound stupid and they can't really have in depth thoughts, but I'll take a room full of downies vs a room full of niggers.

Why the fuck would you allow permanent value-leeches to be born into a world of finite resources, this is beyond retarded.

isn't it ableist to abort down babies?

This is a good one to point out to the lefties who denounce eugenics. (Besides the obvious ones that we selectively breed improved types of plants and animals)

Based Iceland selectively breeding a master race of Vikings.

Cruz looks pretty downs-y not surprised he feels this way, spics are bascially half downs already

they just have polish and filipinos though

Without abortions the downies would probably be the majority seeing as how icelandic people are basically pre-historic inbred norwegians.

It varies, some are smart enough to live by themselves with some help, but the average is fucking retarded and will behave as such.

Most of them are droolers, but not all.

>hitler gasses the tards
>reeeeee evil supremacist

>Iceland kills tard babies
>NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL PROGRESS

Really sad. But really neccessary.

>A poll conducted by WIN/GIA in 2012 found that 57% of Icelanders considered themselves "a religious person", 31% consider themselves "a non religious person", while 10% define themselves as "a convinced atheist", placing Iceland in top 10 atheist populations in the world.

Always the noncompassionate Atheist doing the killing.

>iceland, a country full of hyper autists unlike any other in the world
>wants to eliminate other people with disabilities

>I'll take a room full of downies vs a room full of niggers.
With legalized abortion you don't need to make this choice.

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/black-abortion-reported-2013-128682-babies-killed-35-total

#Ted4Tards

>iceland
So the one woman who had a down baby this year aborted? There's only like 100k people there in total isnt it? How are the absolute numbers here?

See the line between rich/poor and smart/dumb growing? Think Ellysium. Cept instead of a etopia in the sky they will just gas the lazy ones.

The doctors and insurance companies need your shekels, goy. You don't hate your children, do you?

Some downs people as individuals are alright but there's no reason to give birth to more downs children if it can be avoided, which with modern science it can.

eugenics.net/
counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/

If I was to be born a Downie, id rather be aborted to be honest.
It seems like an existence in pain and suffering, you look like a Potatoe and act like one, forever incapable of grasping the things around you properly.

>Downs children should be cherished

Evidenceless sentimentalist tripe like this piss me off. I wish I could hook Cruz's nuts up to a car battery and force him to write a 3-5 paragraph essay justifying this statement. If he fails to put forth a convincing argument, his balls get fried off.

>It seems like an existence in pain and suffering
Does it? Show me ONE just ONE sad downie. They love it. They wouldn't want it any other way

he's some yank politician isn't he? is he one of those loony anti abortionists?
he makes it sound like they're hunting them in the streets

Most are fine, user.

They're happy and can live normal lives with some help.

Abortion is downright evil.

>cherished
Ahaha no, but I agree that this kind of eugenics should be frown upon.
It just opens the door to a lot of nasty orwellian nightmare scenarios we'd better off avoiding.

They don't know any better and everyone around them cater to their every retarded need, cause you can't be mean to people with disabilities.

>he makes it sound like they're hunting them in the streets

Nah, they're just:

>testing for them with state help
>killing them in the mother

It's literally state funded genocide.

Hand me the chromosomes, Downald

it's an exercise in pain and suffering for the parents, who know their kid is probably going to die early, never have a normal life and probably be dependent on them all their lives, and if they survive long enough will be a drain on society's resources if they outlive their parents

We should want to eradicate genes responsible for making people retarded.

Sounds like a good life, no?

They're no burden to white society as a whole, unlike say Negros and Mexicans.

You don't see them murdering and raping people at massive numbers.

Good for Iceland. Based as fuck.

>uh oh this sounds like a loony
>see flag
>problem comes into focus

>date normal girl
>has downs sister
>normal girl is hot enough and similar interests, works
>downs sister is tolerable and mean well most of the time
>marry normal girl
>have baby
>child is not downs, actually really gifted and reading at age 2, social, etc

hoping for the best going forward. I knew the risks and things have been pretty good. Realistically she's going to expire before my wife, possibly while the mother is still alive that she lives with. Not interested in taking care of her in twilight years

I work at a day center for adults with disabilities. Truly some of the nicest, most pure spirited people on the planet. If you can, volunteer at your local group home. It's pretty life changing.

The decision to care for a child with a disability is daunting, so I don't fault anyone for choosing abortion, but people with down syndrome are reliably generous and friendly.

Downies or niggers?

Abortion is disgusting. Half of the people on this board would have been aborted if they were born into the world that they are supporting in this thread.

So, you're for aborting all Negros and Mexicans, right?

>Sup Forums in charge of science
that's not how down syndrome works

>change the face of humanity and genetically manipulate us into intellectual and physical perfection. Create a equal society without any discrimination due to difference. Change the face of the world and colonize the universe
Or
>keep letting 90 IQ fuckups breed who are violent abuse their kids and raise another generation of human mishaps. Keep repeating this cycle to spare "muh feels"
This is humanities next great leap. Much much further than those of before. We can become Gods of the universe.

no they wouldn't

Pretty much.

Downies are happy and cause no real societal problem, unlike many other groups of people that are considered fit to live in society.

Good.

wrong

Worship the BBC and Allah while killing your children. Fucking yuros are primitive

>Mexicans
>Negroes
>NEETs

All are worst than Downies.

>iceland on the verge of overcoming a genetic malfunction that ruins the life of the parents and the child, demands high healthcare costs and does not contribute to society
>this is a bad thing

just fuck off Ted

And this is why republicans need to be gassed

Wow, why is Iceland so based?

what if I don't think people like me should exist though

>just don't let them breed
you almost got me there

>abortion "just because" STRONK EMPOWERED WOMYN
>abortion because fetus has downs OMG HOW HORRIBLE

Mongs need extermination

Eh, I like downies

Some of them are too stupid to function but others are actually pretty smart, relatively speaking. Smarter than niggers anyway

Go ahead and waste your life away caring for a retard.

>and does not contribute to society

Then you've got a lot more people to kill off than Downies, user.

1/2 of Sup Forums comes under such.

Ted "Cruzin' into that retirement home rocking chair" Cruz

>but others are actually pretty smart, relatively speaking. Smarter than niggers anyway
good assessment.

Literally better than caring for a Negro or Mexican.

But people allow them to live in society.

Vikings.

I'm sure they're friendly and all, but the problem is they're useless. To themselves, to their parents, and to society. It's a tragedy there are parents who will deny themselves the joy of raising a real person who will carry on their legacy and create one of their own, because they've convinced themselves the half formed semi-sapient being they gave birth to is just as good.

The guy is a "Goldmansachs conservative" he wants to burden society as much as possible to keep their cash crop undertoe.
While it is great that people accepted people with Downs Syndrom that learning process is over, it is preventable.

We screwed up Sup Forums, Ted is genuinely a good guy.

>genocide: The deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Killing an unborn baby isn't homicide, so it doesn't count.

You could say the same about negros.

Abortion violates the 5th amendment. Use capitalism to fuel minority sterilization.

Jesus christ Ted you are fucking retarded. Abort Ted Cruz

You can't eradicate downs syndrome because it's not a hereditary illness. Male downies are virtually sterile while females most likely will produce healthy children. A downie can be born to any person, even you and you can't do anything about it.

Besides, if the population of Iceland is about 300k then how many downies do they have? 10 pregnancies?

read

That's simple semantics.

An unborn child is no different than one immediately born.

Killing one is killing the other.

The US, and many Western governments, allow for murder. That's what it is.

Let that sink in.

Down syndrome is not hereditary, affected people are even infertile. It is a random mutation.

Okay, but I'm not wiping your butt.

>"ABORTION IS GOOD AND A WOMENS CHOICE!"
>"NO WAIT. STOP KILLING CHILDREN YOU DONT LIKE!"

Tell any liberal about how black women abort more than they birth and they will immediately hate abortion

Personally i'd rather live amongst outgoing tards than live in a place like Finland full of unfriendly autists

pottery

KeK, did you write this all on your own user?

Based Aussie.