What the fuck is this thing sitting in space and how/why the fuck did Sup Forums find it?

What the fuck is this thing sitting in space and how/why the fuck did Sup Forums find it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning
youtu.be/vwBbrngafl0
yuki.la/pol/117738378#p117738378
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a smiley face with googly eyes.

Avatar of chaos. Prepare for the end times.

Its space cookie monster

>elmo rules the world
what did he mean by this?

Its the dragon in revelations

sauce?

SHEEEEIT god is real after all

Prepare you're anuses

But really, what is this?

It's evil energy condensed into cosmic structural bodies

It's this nigga

It will reveal itself Monday.

an orb lightning with it's light reflecting on the clouds near it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning

Am I the only one who sees Fozzy Bear?

Beerus and Whis

We are fucked

Salvation.

Loki

Some stars blowing up and a big shock wave heading towards the camera.

They probably don't want to let people know that total human destruction is on its way.

You get it. Fellow misanthrope

Harambe smiling down on us.

Did someone say space?

le pareidolia faec

I love you in a no gayish LBGTQQ way.

Thanks Geert.

SOON

WE MUST PRAISE KEK, PAIN AND SUFFERING MUST PREVAIL FOR OUR ENEMIES

/x/ found it not Sup Forums

It's nibiru you fucking goy.

Planet x is returning

Can I get a /quickrundown/?
lel

And heres the mind blower- Nibiru is the name of the ship that appears the size of a planet.

The more you know.

oh fuck i remember him

/x/ definitely takes this more seriously, they unironically believe its legitimately Revelations 12.

Sup Forums has mostly memed the shit out of it and took the piss out of it.

>(from what I gathered anyway)

I don't particularly believe in the Revelations 12 red dragon end of the world shit.... But.... It is weird that it was censored on Google Sky....

It's still there?

The censor part got me too, i dont take/x/ ramblings seriously but this one is sketchy.

Go to /x/ and start a thread. Them fucks will give you ESSAYS on this shit and /QRN/ pics.

Psychopath spider

Paint scratched off the dome.

Google is still blocking it. But the way time is it could easily be much closer then when the picture was taken.

See you all in September ;)

This is what got me suspicious too, my swedish brother.
I looked with the telescope and it was fucking censored. Seriously.

Underrated Disney film tbqhwyf

maybe that's what happens when a star dies

One theory is due to brightness...

Something on the lines of having to block certain objects due to brightness, obscuring the view of other objects around it. Or some shit like that anyway... Once you remove said block to view censored object, it's brightness will disable you from seeing anything surrounding it.

>I'm drunk, on my phone, have no links and probably haven't articulated this very well but I remember seeing some anons thread about this, 'debunking' this Revelations 12 meme

what is this thing called? where would i look for more research? preferably something solid and not /x/ tier, ive been keeping an eye on it when it pops up in the news

It looks liek it might be in........................ The Danger Zone!

youtu.be/vwBbrngafl0

I'm not sure whether it's given an astrological name. But if you search 'Revelations 12'/ 'SkyPepe' / 'September 23rd 2017' then you might find something.... Also, plebbit is all over this too so maybe go back?

Interesting. Thanks!

It's gonna be visible to the naked eye during the eclipse. Millions of normies will see Kek smiling down on them.

>Nibiru is the name of the ship that appears the size of a planet.
explain please, source?

looks like globox from rayman.

>maybe go back
nice try achmed, im here forever, thanks for info

Pekka-chan, please. Not the actual thing im talking about how it was censored on google.

Come August 21st you all better hide your cookies!

I see the cookie monster.

>An astrological phenomenon looks vaguely like something on Earth.
This shit has been happening since the Greeks, man. Why is everyone so excited about it?

what happens 21st? i thought it was 9/23, this feels a lot like the 2012 meme all over again

Fuck it, I've asked /x/fags
I'm going to get drunk.

Does Sup Forums have any decent whisky/brandy/liquor recommendations??

if my initial research is correct, its something that wasnt there before. the real mystery is the media blackout and nasa censoring. at first glance it looks like a binary star with debris orbiting them

that sort of thing would be noticed long before now

t. avid amateur astronomer

the September 23rd thing is a meme
it happens on Sup Forums every year to rile up the newfags

and now you know

>what happens 21st?

Johnnie Walker Black is my go-to, but I'm a pleb.

looks like a nova.

Okay I'm going to come clean on this. I'm very interested in
MKUltra and decided to fuck around a bit.

That version is fake. I made it up as a perception test for
Sup Forums. I wanted to make it look friendlier so I gave it a googly
eye appearance and realized it looked a lot like the cookie monster.

< I literally reduced this photo in size and layered it in.

Your responses over the last few months have been humorous.

Wait, this thing has been going on for months now?

Fucking nerd.

That would make sense if NASA were in on it too

It's on their website

I mean just that photo you're using. Not the whole thing.

You better prepare for some Doom irl when the time comes next month, lil nigga

"O ra manus na, o ra dragon"
This is an ancient chant to summon this beast

trolling them softly

False
You can reproduce this exact image using freely available radio telescope data available online.
Google blocked it out of google sky.
Why? I don't know, you go ask them.
Some think it is something biblical - something about a womans hard birth and a crown of (7/12?) thorns. Its a constellation set.
The 'thing' is behind the constellation.
Blacked out of google sky, but available for view with the afore mentioned radio telescope data.

So, You 'sir' are a liar, a fraud and human trash.

For anyone asking how to confirm - the image set has been posted many times.
google image search 'finding pepe' 'it happens in september' maybe pop a Sup Forums in there.
enjoy the ride.

* finding kek (not pepe)

wow your autism is actually that bad

he said he made this particular version that OP used in the OP, with the big bright blue cookie monster eyes

of course you can still see it on google, you fucking numpty, that's the unedited picture, without the googly blue cookie monster eyes
get some fucking reading comprehension and try that again

>what is a binary star system

pls

Oh shit..

Fuck any further suggestions... This wins.

I think my local outdoor sells it too. Thanks user.

This, Chester is coming. You are not prepared.

It's the face of the dragon Anons

It's been around since March at least.

Globox ascended to godhood after Rayman 3.

>newfags falling for the September 23rd meme en masse
what is this? 2015?
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Watch it still get posted a ton too.

Up on /x right now lol.

I think this is when I made it. yuki.la/pol/117738378#p117738378

It might interest you to know that "Shadilay" means "Spaceship" according to the song writer.

It was revealed to us by Saturn

The short answer is it's saturn photographed twice during the 1983 iras survey. The long answer is everything occult relating to saturn the hexagon storm and the black cubes.

Worry if cassini causes saturn to begin fusion.

What if that was actually two supernovae and the "smile" on the bottom is the shockwave approaching?

memes, man

fucking memes

You son of a bitch. Checked.

Its been confirmed many times, although no one cares because "ERMAGERD END OF WERLLDD"

Its Saturn.

Henry McKenna bourbon

thanks doc

Eclipse

oh man, /x/ is so retarded

google didn't block it - the data source they use is literally missing those 4 survey blocks (likely they had to remove due to satellite interference) and it just hasn't been updated with the resurvey.

this happens all the time with sky surveys - there are irregularities because in reality there's a ton of satellites and shit orbiting that occasionally pass thru whatever sector you're imaging during the time lapse.

generally these are either picked up after the whole survey is analyzed and then they either just splice in blocks from a previous survey - or if they're really zealous about it they will resurvey just those blocks and merge the whole thing.

the actual data source isn't missing those sectors, but google's hasn't been updated since the resurvey, which is why those blocks are missing. if you check other areas of the sky you will find a few more missing blocks too - same issue.

now, what is that object? prob binary star. the "mouth" thing that is creeping people out is just the peaks of overlapping radiation in the spectrum that is being imaged. just like if you drop 2 rocks into still water in different spots, there will be spots where the ripples will cancel out, and spots where they will coincide and have a bigger amplitude. those bright spots are the coincidences.

ah, i was assuming it wasn't a mistake. imaging error could definitely cause something like that - i've seen some that look much weirder than this honestly

>source: NASA

That would be CGI added by an artist to increase mystique as we head into faux-revelations aka project bluebeam.

To be fair, there is some argument to be made that project bluebeam would also count as the literal revelations.