ADMIT IT! White America was best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlhmkrDtyGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yea...and

Fuck you racist pig

>America
America is a country

white supremacist education, everyone...

Fuck you nigger, you're the ones that fucked it up.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

they are making babyboom!

kill them with nuke or they will make more babyboomers

that's me on the motorcycle checking out the sluts

Can confirm Daytona Beach photo. Used to be paradise, now just full of parasites. Drunk and heroin junkie street people, immigrants with no respect for American culture, sirens non-stop. Decent law abiding, working people no longer safe on streets after dark. Liberals in their gated communities demanding public parks be appropriated and given to the junkies.

>THREAD THEME INCOMING
youtube.com/watch?v=WlhmkrDtyGw

>tfw 1950's California is gone and it is never coming back.

It is hard to believe such a time ever existed.

>Cars on the fucking beach
Americans have no class

It was indeed. The greatest white nation to ever exist until the 1965 Immigration Act ruined it all.

Reminder that the flag was explicitly white until it was ruined by leftist subversion, just like the statue of liberty did not always have the 'poor, huddled masses' plaque on it, that was added on later by an artist. We can take back the American flag simply by claiming it as our own and flying only the American flag at rallies.

Have you ever seen Daily Mail articles featuring average nights out in Britanistan?
Pot meet kettle.

There never was a white America. Whites brought in niggers since the beginning.

Looks comfy to me

SHeiiiiit

Your ancestor brought black here so how was America ever only white.

You people realize immigrants literally built America right? I mean come on, you can't possibly be this ignorant.

bump

not a single nigger or shitskin spik in sight! BRING BACK THIS AMERICA!!!

one of the most known us monument was given to them by france

It was just good old times before the politically correct brainwashed mankind. Now it's just uhhh muh racism uhh black superior uhhh muh Allah uhh muh homosexuality transgender and bla the fuck on

Daytona my hometown

There's something about this image that always messes with my sense of proportion. The buildings look too big for people on the ground and everything feels like it was sized for giants. It is a very awe inspiring photo, even I didn't even get this feeling of grandness when I was in NYC

Beautiful plane.

also this one

LUL haHAA c9

(((Poor, huddled masses)))
That's right goys, you better let them in. Wouldn't want another Shoah on your hands, now would you?

Sure was cleaner wasn't it? All the pictures back then were so clean. And everything was so shiny.
No trash.
Back in the good old days. Before the 3rd world scum came and black people integrated with us.
Gross.

that looks really boring and cheesy. white people be 25 years old talking about 'let's go to disneyland!'

We don't need you at all.
You need us desperately.
Think about it. Real hard.
Hows Africa this time of year?
How's Zimbabwe maybe?
Now hush tree monkey. You're lucky we tolerate you at all. Now go clean up your trash.

Brit here. The Daily Mail prints clicker bullshit then puts out a tiny retraction on page 17 the morning after. That's how they make their money, and unless the laws change they cannot be prosecuted for if.

White Daytona was certainly better

God I had to get my car titled during that shit. And I used to live at Overlook. Some nigger was living in the hallways of the building.

SEND THEM BACK TO AFRICA
DEMAND A REFUND

What went wrong?

Duh

blacks just can't get over their inferiority complex

Blacks owe white people a refund since the slaves were purchased and they no longer function as originally intended. Return blacks to africa and demand a refund

>the statue of liberty did not always have the 'poor, huddled masses' plaque on it, that was added on later by an artist
>(((artist)))

where you from in Daytona?
LPGA here

It's a society with just white people. Of white people.
Once you add Jews the jews will add everyone else to destroy your society. And they have.
And it's extremely unfair.
Whites deserved a culture and place of their very own. Particularly since it's always a beautiful and humanity advancing thing.

K bro

Redskin America was best.

Immigrants transitioned from gratefulness to gibsmedat.

Precisely. It can be reclaimed from the subversive forces, using the same methods they used to steal it. Everyone that disagrees with the messages of White identity is not a true American. Everyone that wants open borders and third world migrants is anti-American. If you are in favor of multiculturalism, you are unAmerican. The written and spoken word are powerful, all we have to do is say the flag is ours, and it will be so. Fly it exclusively at rallies in the future and we will reclaim it.

Real America is of the redskins. You are just burgerlord untermensch migrants. No wonder the world despises you.

Most other races can not at all do for themselves. They are not capable in modern society.
But they WANT IT.
So they come. To leech. To pinch.
They'll tear down white society in their frantic Black Friday rush for their special prize.
And leave the ashes in their wake.
Because it's all they can do. It's the best they can have.
Other than Asians. They are somewhat capable. They come here, they integrate somewhat nicely and they pick up their shit.
Other races behave a lot like animals.
And they are here to be parasites.
Until it's all used up.
Then they'll move on or if there is nothing left, they'll just sit and play in the dirt. Looking around for whites to build something else they can tear down.

even with cars, the beaches back then in california were a lot cleaner than the beaches in say peru or mexico. haha

That shit look really nice in the city but there was poor folks who lived out in the country.

Jesse James took care of them rich folks soon as they got on the train to leave town.

Heh. You see off in the distance there, two people holding hands? The UAE morality police came by just after this picture was taken and chopped the woman's hand off and stoned the man to death on the spot.

>Migrants

>was

Honestly, yeah.

Post WW2 America was dreamland.

And they ruined it.

And now it's going to be ruined without change to repair it.

Shut the fuck up Diego, you are slightly less relevant than Mexico

America will be at its best when there are no whites left.

We will take down all those fake hero statues, don't worry, bud!

The national park service get to determine our immigration policy.

-t. cucks

LOL.

all you white boiz waxing nostalgic about "t3h good ol' days" When POC were under the heel of white oppression after being ripped away unwillingly by white colonists to be treated as something less than human.

B-But muh Beach Blanket Boogie!

eat shit, remember the lines at to opening of gone with the wind "Look for it no more, only in books, for it is a civilization that is GONE WITH THE WIND"

GONE. and good riddance.

19464 Civil Rights Act set loose the niggers on the USA.

dayum. those cars are gon' get rustay

LUL haHAA

>cars on the beach
what a time to be alive

shouldn't have brought them here in the first place then Mastah. Now take you lumps, you don't deserve utopia.

>being nostalgic about a era you never lived in
>thinking everything was rosy and dandy just because of a select few photographs and sentimental Norman Rockwell paintings

HAHAHHA, you guys really are brainwashed losers.

Preserve your tradition and culture, but don't worship idols of old and live under false allusions.

if only filthy shitskins had enough collective intelligence to have their own stable government and economy instead of coming to the US and expecting gibs.
fuck off Pedro, i'd rather you get beheaded in juarez than get one white tax dollar in the US

true, nostalgia goggles can be a dangerous and stupefying thing.

those pictures are nice and do make me want to go to the beach, but unfortunately the beach is often too crowded and full of ugly fat people like me.

kek i remember one guy commenting on this pic how he would like that time to come back and literally he got swarmed by libtards saying OH I SEE YOU RACIST PIG SO YOU WANT A TIME WHERE BLACKS WERE SLAVES HUH?

uh-huh everyone is well aware of what you're up to...

u have crystal clear water.. add a pile of shit.. water is never clean again

lol. like you did anything to make america great sick skin. you were just born into it so you feel like you can take credit for everything the founding fathers and people of our country did to form it. America was very lucky in how it was founded, and if you knew anything about history you would realise a lot of it came from taking advantage of the natives and slaves they brought. Yes, if only the fucking native mexicans and just enslaved more people and taken over more tribes like the whites did. it everyone's fault for not being white! Do yourself a favor and never read these posts ever again because once you grow up the embarrassment will make you wish you had killed yourself.

wonder who needed all the oil that got them rich.. wrong question, who discovered a way for shit heads to obtain all that oil.. hmmmmmm

well........black people were very discriminated against in that era so....

>that willingness to take b8

C'mon m8

wow so where is this utopia where there is no struggle and poor????

very true. Whats even more tragic is when you brought that shit yourself.

every day i pray that aliens would fly down and abduct every nigger on the planet to be their slaves.

>Telling the truth is b8

lol. u r dumb

>you would realise a lot of it came from taking advantage of the natives and slaves they brought.
you are a simpleton, and no one is interested in revisionist Facebook history anymore.

damn looking thicc solid tight bro. whats your back routine?

they will but only to be their sex slaves because they will look at the media we produce and see them as being physically and morally superior to racist, xenophobic whites.

Connect the anklebone to the funny bone...yeah, that's it...

it really was...

Shit b8

jews

as if theyd ever get her without any help. just goes to show u never to give a mouse a cookie

lol. hey everyone, slavery is just revisionist history now! it never happened, and neither did wounded knee! Fake news!

Redskins had no nation. Just tribal areas. No different than the abos in Australia. The Indians in the north east actually were pretty well established though.
But regardless, American was built by the ancestors of most of the native people (native as in born and raised here) living there currently. It's why we are all getting so pissed at the recent arrival of the entire third world. Even non-white families that have lived here for generations are starting to show this.

That is Saratoga NY which is not that big of a city maybe thirty thousand year round residents...it gets busy in the summer because of the horse racing track...

You think so? Some one looks at a picture of a bunch of white people having a blast set in the 1950s with not a single black person around and says "Ahh, those were the days" and you think it's crazy to think they might like the "only white people" part of it? especially when that person is posting on a board known for racist rhetoric? Gotta work on the self awareness.

No shit.
And they were hard people that made it through that and built the greatest superpower the world has ever seen.
And we descend from those people.

Sure but it's dead now. Enjoy your brazil 2.0

Daily reminder there was once a time when South Africa, Namibia and Zimbabwe looked like that.

Me too

Your fantasy version where lily white europeans sat around sipping mint juleps and being fanned by broken Ethiopians, and native americans were raped and killed smoking while their smoked peace pipes while blacks built every bit of infrastructure IN THE WORLD, is most definitely revisionist history.

Why is racism illegal?

>people driving their cars almost to the water
>no one is sunbathing/resting on the sand, everyone is just taking a stroll
What the hell kind of twilight zone is that?

i remember reading somewhere that archeologists discovered what might be the remnants of a very early civilization near the mississippi. Over many millions of years it's been eroded away and now not much is left. It's possible that there might have been a native american civilization that just ended up fractured and with the vast amount of resource and space the few people living in the north american continent just continued to live that way. Why make castles to defend territory that is almost never invaded? why build houses and form large communities when there is no need and populations are always low?