What do you guys think about this?

what do you guys think about this?

it's a decent meme, nothing special

lol its pretty funny...thats about all I think about it

Reminder that the Nazis fought the Russians in WWII. A victory against Nazis is a victory for Russia.

Forced but funny.

If they would've won we wouldn't have russians hacking our elections today.

Saged.

actually pretty funny but they're trivializing our concerns. you could easily turn it back on them though.

I love how they get named shit like Shanequia and La'Fondue, so they project fucking weird names onto things they hate

White men who are sexually normal are at the lowest end of the neo-Marxist caste system. They are the only victims of sexism and racism in all of white civilization.

>favourite
proof that provocateurs are paid shills from other countries

its funny because Sup Forums gets triggered over the same things

>going to end up a minority in 33 years
>just go back to sleep whitey nothing to see here racist. stop thinking already

I do rage at all of those

sage

>protested on the street to prevent a historcal site being destroyed
>lost his job
>became target of world wide hate

really makes me think

This is literally a more convincing comic.

>blacks claim oppression
>music on the radio
>shown in more TV shows, movies, and commercials

What did they mean by this?

Kind of funny.

Leftist idiots obsessing about muh oppreshun again.

I mean, with all the dumb shit the other side whines about it's hardly a challenge to turn it around.

When Hillary will get elected all black people will push her to remove all those oppressing statues and you can't do nothing there!

Hilarious and original

It's not about oppression, it is about preserving the white race.
Obviously those morons have graduated in oppression olympics so you can't expect anything different.

>preserving the white race
stop acting like theres a white genocide, you faggots just refuse to have kids

It's another classical case of conditioning. They're making all the points to actually support the argument but are too brainwashed to realize that as much as they try to paint it as a joke, it's actually fact.

It's fine. It pokes fun at us but isn't blatantly derogatory or inflammatory like most lefty memes. We should never lose our sense of humour, no matter how bad things get, for that is what makes us human.

Because we have to pay for yours mate.

you forgot

>Billyincel
>his favorite video game now includes an optional palette swap with darker skin colors and more than one gender

What if I'm 14x as offended by mixed couples on tv as people are by Robert E Lee statues?

They deserve it for walking into that trap

Assuming that's the only issue and not mass immigration.

>another mayonnaise joke about white people

>all signs point toward a white minority by 2025
>go back to sleep whitey, nothing to worry about
do they really think they can fool us?

>mass immigration suddenly means theres less white people
stop being obsessed with percents of the whole, its not like muslims or blacks are ever going to hold any actual economic or social power

>id is scum

>its not like muslims or blacks are ever going to hold any actual economic or social power
what the fuck do you think happens in a Republic when you have more than 50% of the total?

Relative numbers are very important, perhaps even more important than absolute numbers in some cases.
For example, there are more whites in South Africa and Brazil than Lithuania, Estonia, Finland... But only the last 3 are white countries.

not bad desu

And what exactly have shaniqua and tyrone blm protestors ever actually been through other than not getting their welfare checks on time?

(((Benjamin)))

I bet that's what Londoners said 50 years ago.

This is obviously from Leftypol and would be hilarious if it wasn't for the whole white genocide thing