Why didn't he just throw it in reverse to begin with if he was being attacked...

Why didn't he just throw it in reverse to begin with if he was being attacked, rather than ramming a crowd in front of him?

He didn't hit a single person on his way back out, and the videos / photographs that are coming out show clearly that the road behind him was unobstructed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg
youtu.be/9mnywjPPDtU
arachnoid.com/lutusp/auto.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CIA niggers were following him and he freaked out. It's okay to run over space aliens.

he though he was in reverse

Because that one person with a stick signed his bumper so he had to go 1488 in self defense and plow the whole crowd. Easy acquittal, Sup Forumstards have assured me.

*dinged* not "signed"

He traveled over 80 ft at 25 mph in forward, colliding with a vehicle and multiple pedestrians, because he was in the wrong gear?

Murder 2

he got attacked from behind

He was a good boy

He didnu nuffin

never mind that, Sup Forums thinks his actions were entirely reasonable and he will easily be found innocent because someone hit his car with a stick

so he was attacked from behind? Then why would he think he could throw it in reverse? Especially in a moment of panic? Dude it won't even take a good lawyer to get him off.

he's diagnosed schizophrenic and panicked because of the size of the mob and the attack on his car

he will probably be sent to a mental hospital

Post pics that show he had a clear escape route.

>he's diagnosed schizophrenic and panicked because of the size of the mob and the attack on his car

there was no mob until he drove his car into it and over them

yeah he hit like 4 people as he was backing out. 4 or 5 people charged his car from the back as soon as he crashed into the other cars.

Anyone got the webm by the way? cant find the video from that angle anywhere

Insanity defense game sounds strong. Even Hinckley is walking around now.

>so he was attacked from behind? Then why would he think he could throw it in reverse?

the attack from behind happened after he was already hurtling towards the crowd

youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

11:45

He clearly throws it in reverse and backs out at speed to a very empty adjacent street. Said street is directly behind him, you can pin it together in the screenshots if the video is not enough for you.

youtu.be/9mnywjPPDtU

found the video of it.

I think you know the answer, OP. He was seeking to hit people, hence the murder charge.

lmao he's going to get acquitted and make the stupid fat whore's family pay for the damages to his car

>hit a couple of people reversing
>hit a whole bunch of people accelerating
pick one

He couldve avoided the whole thing by "oh look, theres an ordeal i dont want to be involved with. Ill just go around." Nah, instead he goes head first into it like tony montana and the pile of coke.

Looks like this joker got it pretty good. Have you not seen this video?

it's demonstrable that he was following the speed limit as he was approaching the crowd

as he approached them he was filled with a lot of anxiety and panic, and when they started hitting his car he went into flight mode

when an illegally assembled mob, many of which are brandishing weapons, causes a driver to panic, acquittal, especially once mental illness is involved, is highly likely

Tony Montana took more than one person with him

yeah but that really was his own fault
this guy literally just rammed a crowd of people and you think "huh, best start surrounding him before he gets away!"

I really hope that kid got his legs broke

How injured is the guy on the back that got wedged between the cars?

I have no sympathy for him 'cos why the fuck would you stand in a cars only exit after its hit a bunch of people but am curious.

>panicked driver rams into crowd

>retards surround the vehicle and start smashing his windows with bats and hammers

>retards specifically stand behind the car

>get run over

i cant imagine what it's like to be that stupid

>maybe if people stopped using roads as intended they wouldn't hit grown ass adults who never learned not to play in traffic like they're in a game of frogger

Weren't they supposed to be peaceful protestors fucktard? Why should he have thought he wouldn't be let through?

you, sir, are experiencing white privilege
niggers are that stupid every single day

He hit a car in front of him on the road too, so the road was still being used. Wonder whether they hit that persons car.

to be fair, he probably didn't know there were other vehicles in that crowd of violent communist scum

that was a one way street by the way

the only way to "go around" that crown in that one way street would have been to break traffic laws

Driver picked both faggot

He hit like 6 people backing up.

>murder 2

schizophrenia and panic due to illegal mob brandishing weapons

>acquittal

he'll get his license revoked and have to spend time in a mental hospital

He went forward because he had no idea there wasent anyone behind him
His car was struck in the back by a baseball bat by the counter protesters
He thought he was being attacked from behind so he went forward and hit the cars infront of him
His car then was swarmed from all sides and was being smashed up
That women that was killed was one of the people closing in to smash his car
He then reversed at full speed out of panic
This event is a tragedy
She shouldent have died
But hes innocent
He didint want to hurt anyone
Lets call it a tragedy and go home

>He thought

Anyone have an explanation that doesn't involve ESP?

yeah I really didn't think about that shitpost
let me rephrase that
ahem
>a sparse selection of antifa are coming up from behind
>do you
>A: reverse into them, causing a few bruises on a few legs on a few stupid antifa
>or do you
>B: accellerate full speed into an entire crowd of antifa, possibly killing many of them
hmmm?

>nobody's ever been acquitted on murder 2 charg-

I meant he thought he was being attacked by multiple people from behind
He was attacked from behind
A man strikes his car with a baseball bat
Sorry should have elaborated more

his car was objectively being attacked from behind

Look at all of you idiots. Everyone showed up to 'peaceful' protest armed with weapons...

...don't you dare accuse one side of being violent without recognizing the violence from the other.

Hell, it doesn't matter. You're all brainwashed idiots fighting who you're told to hate, too busy to see the divide and conquer.

As he speed into a crowd.

Sweetie, reverse requires you come to a halt first

wtf I hate open carry rallies now.

>accelerate into them and then get out with an AR pistol and kill the wounded execution style

Black people dont matter. He killed a white woman.

>inb4 whale commie
Courts see if differently

>He didn't hit a single person on his way back out
LOL no

>it's demonstrable that he was following the speed limit as he was approaching the crowd

irrelevant though i understand Sup Forums autists think its important that he wasnt technically breaking the speed limit

>as he approached them he was filled with a lot of anxiety and panic, and when they started hitting his car he went into flight mode

one guy gave his car a glancing blow as he was already well on his way to run over the crowd

well obviously that's what he should have done

Sup Forums

A place where breaking the speed limit is a more heinous crime than murder

Not if lawyer argues affluenza

you're right, whales are protected under the Marine Mammal Protection Act, and he's not an Eskimo. He's fukt.

i think it's kind of weird he was arrested by 2 black SUVs.
also wtf was with the helicopter crash? can someone give me a quick rundown

As if anyone in Ohio is rich.

>pic fuking saved

Hi Terry!

>the videos / photographs that are coming out show clearly that the road behind him was unobstructed.
No matter how many times you repeat this lie, it won't become true.

There are no images of the road behind him, at the time he started accelerating forward.

That was not a crowd of protesters. That was an AntiFa combat unit. The unarmed members were only there to conceal the armed ones. The reason they were blocking the street was to attack and brutalize peaceful protesters on their way home, to make examples of them that Americans don't have free speech rights unless they're saying something AntiFa agrees with.

The cameramen were all part of the AntiFa group. They have "security" thugs who keep anyone out of their crowd who isn't on the team, and stop anyone from recording anything who isn't one of their approved cameramen. Their standard tactic is to attack, then turn on the camera to record the response as if it were a spontaneous, unprovoked action. By the timing of the earliest available footage, we should assume that it starts immediately after an AntiFa attack on the car.

AntiFa is a paramilitary terrorist organization. They are communist revolutionaries trying to tear down America and replace it with a Soviet or Maoist style totalitarian communist system. They have billionaire, deep-state, mainstream media, and Democratic Party backing. Their current focus is on ending the right to free speech and the right to peaceably assemble.

The local and state Democrat government allowed AntiFa combat units to come to Charlottesville to attack the lawful, peacefully-intentioned rally, and told the police to stand aside and allow these terrorist allies to do the dirty work they couldn't order the police to do directly. Then they used the excuse of violence started by AntiFa to declare the rally an illegal assembly and ordered the police to disperse the rally crowd, while allowing AntiFa units to continue to operate freely in the city.

To be honest, I was kind of disappointed when I started to hear that it might have been an accident/panic on his part rather than pure intentional.

Nothing better than dead commies.

nope, objectively he was following the speed limit before he got hit

Gravitational pull of fatties

>irrelevant

it's actually quite relevant, especially since it's a one way street

you and the prosecutors would have to prove intent, you can't do that, and a lot of things indicate no intent

That's still not safe operation as you biArrely approach an obviously crowded, blocked intersection

What he was on his way to work?!

the mob was assembled illegally and were brandishing weapons

it is also a one way street

the onus is on the illegal mob to disperse and allow traffic through

We don't want that. Then every WN could be considered insane just because of there beliefs.

he was still found guilty you idiot, the protestors just ALSO got fined

>can i come to a complete stop in 80 feet while only going 25 mph?
>has science gone too far?

64 feet
arachnoid.com/lutusp/auto.html

well, he wouldnt of if he didnt plow into the center of a group of people who weren't even aware of him or looking at him until he murdered one of them

cause he was a dumb asshole, end of story

are you idiots just blind or genuinely too stupid to see him nearly come to a stop before his car was attacked? its totally plausible that he was attempting to put the car in reverse when he was attacked from behind and then panicked.

were it me i would want to head that way to get some last digs in before heading home. i would also not drive my wrecked car past cops all nonchalantly as was shown in the other clip. above all of that though, had i intended to kill i would have come away with more than one.

>nearly come to a stop
lol, he did. by slamming into a car, and 10-15 people

see
and thats just the distance we see from the photos. its not like he teleported there. thats a lonnnng straight road he had to go down before hitting people facing away from him unaware hes even there

>lol, he did. by slamming into a car, and 10-15 people
nice half sarcastic reddit response that completely ignores what I said. he nearly came to a stop right in front of the crowd as shown in the footage from behind the car. if you're going to misrepresent what happened to push a narrative try /leftypol/ retard

because assburger

Nearly stopping means his foot is already pressing the brake. Kind of impressive that a loud noise startled him like a deer and floored the gas.

why are you even floating the idea of this NOT being a monstrous attack? does anyone SERIOUSLY believe this was an accident? you have to be 100% mentally retarded to believe this was an accident, even with the news lying to you

Oh I'm sorry you are the prosecutor and you have the evidence required to prove intent?

dude is schizophrenic. it's painfully obvious that you're just here to shill dude

>he came to a stop right in front of the crowd

...what. did you watch any of the 3-4 different angles of him plowing into the crowd.

>links video of him clearly slamming into a crowd fro-
oh thats already been posted 45 times in this thread alone

I think it would have been more tragic if she weren't so, heavy.

it was a stoppy-plow

Are you stupid? Do you understand what "proving intent" means? Something happening isn't proof of intent, what happened are the events, and intent is the abstract aspect of what caused those events. The prosecutors will have to go over the specific pieces of evidence that surround that event to prove that the driver intended to drive into the crowd if they want to indict him for any degree of murder.

If an 80 year old drives into a crowd (as has happened many times) and kills 10+ people, is that proof that the 80 year old intended to kill 10+ people? No, and in most cases the old person drove into the those people by accident, because he/she has poor eyeseight, poor reaction times, poor muscular control, etc.

You have no idea how the law works, and people like you were flabbergasted when Zimmerman was indicted, because you have a low IQ and no understanding of language and logic.