‘Daily Stormer’ website sending Nazis to harass funeral of woman allegedly killed by white supremacist in...

‘Daily Stormer’ website sending Nazis to harass funeral of woman allegedly killed by white supremacist in Charlottesville

rawstory.com/2017/08/daily-stormer-website-sending-nazis-to-harass-funeral-of-woman-allegedly-killed-by-white-supremacist-in-charlottesville/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dh1mL
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4150018,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weev get out of my Sup Forums.

Weev no

Is weev a jew?
Not saying that like I'm an alt-right fag complaining about PR, but that guy looks jewish

Hey rabbi whatchu doing?

Wouldn't surprise me. Aside from him kinda looking like one, he also plays sides like one. It's like everything he does is just to troll and for no other reason.

what's with the picture of a jew with a swastika drawn on him? Did a white supremacist with a magic marker do this to him? Does their evil know no bounds?

Archive or GTFO!

He's a self hating Jew, like Kissinger.

>they keep digging their own grave

Why not working on attempting the mayors and governors funeral?

Let this serve as a reminder to ANYONE who doubts Daily Stormer are traitor kikes working directly for (((them))) to eliminate the white movements.
These people are greater targets than Antifa, imo.

It's almost as if they want the right to look bad or something!

Yes he is a jew.

>like Kissinger.

??????????????????????

this guy looks 100% jewish... lol are you kidding me with this bs?

forgot

archive.is/dh1mL
archive.is/dh1mL
archive.is/dh1mL

weev looks like a total numale

How much more evidence do you need that these (((alt-right))) faggots are trying to make whites look as shitty as possible

why are you sissies crying when the ds raises the fire?
it's all legal so stop shitting your panties.

>it's all legal so stop shitting your panties.
Protesting at funerals is seen as low class by everyone.

I say to each his own. If someone want to crash a funeral so be it.
Not everyone would do that but i wont condemn anyone.
Sup Forums is now a site where people get convinced to be sad becuase of PR.
Let that sink in for a moment.
... ... ... ...
There is actually people on Sup Forums right now who are feeling sad that normies saw swastikas.
Right now there are Sup Forumsacks tearing into other Sup Forumsacks becuase a commie died.... now let that sink in.

Nice

>‘Daily Stormer’ website sending Nazis to harass funeral of woman allegedly killed by white supremacist in Charlottesville

They can't really do that, now that they have been shut down, can they?

>just sit back and take it up the ass goy
>don't bother fighting back because if you do people will think you look mean and evil
Nigger, they already hate our guts and call us racists. Fuck them and fuck you too faggot.

it's legal, princess sissy.
if they get the chance i hope they spit on her dead fat whore face.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4150018,00.html

Kissinger called Jews "self serving bastards", and claimed that it wouldn't be a US issue if the Soviets started a genocide of Jews.

So it's no different than what Westboro Baptists do?

>Right now there are Sup Forumsacks tearing into other Sup Forumsacks becuase a commie died.... now let that sink in.

I don't think that happens a lot. it's more the Sup Forumsacks against the shills.

>I'm gonna be even worse
>that'll show 'em
I'm sure folks love you

This is fuckin pathetic. Anyone foolish enough to support these guys at this point is nothing but a fuckhead. Imstarting to think Sam Hyde is a part of this, or just stupid.

Like these retards or shills or children or moderate conservatives

Ive been telling cunts this for years: The fuckwits dont listen. Daily Stormer is a honeypot and traitor site to make us look bad. White genocide continues apace

>carry torches around
>ram cars into protesters
>fighting back
for the BBC, Buzzfeed and CNN etc. reporters who lurk this board, I hope you've been here long enough to know when we're being false flagged

Sup Forums is a board of peace. We do not condone violence or terrorism. Sup Forums hates (predominantly muslim) terrorists. Why use violence when you can use meme imagery? Please don't report that Sup Forums has anything to do with this bullshit.

How can you not understand, that there are fractions, that support an acceleration policy? Are you a bigot?

It probably is. its a free world.and if people want to jump into honey pots thats their deal.
But thats a jewish trick and those dont work anymore. Not once the goyim know to always look for the nose

>Daily Stormer is a honeypot and traitor site to make us look bad
a honeypot for what? they're not advocating violence or illegalities.
you could just keep on being a conservacuk and worship based black drumpf voters.

>... ... ... ...
>There is actually people on Sup Forums right now who are feeling sad that normies saw swastikas.
>....
>Right now there are Sup Forumsacks tearing into other Sup Forumsacks becuase a commie died.... now let that sink in.
You're honestly too stupid to be posting here. Please go back to plebbit or 8pol or wherever the fuck you came from.

Sup Forums doesn't need any extra fucking heat from faggot edgelords. The result is shutting down this website you fuckin mongs.

And Sam Hyde. But Sam is also a repressed homo so he ones ups Weev

Oh no the website
That wont make the fire rise at all..

Also they wont shut the site down knowing they can control thought of people like you.

They've been sued at least once, I'm sure anything like that should out them.

Again, I don't get why Sup Forums hasn't outed Anglin, Spencer, or Weev when they always call them co-opted or infiltrated. They've been around for years and still nothing is on them.

you wouldn't be saying that if you were a regular or long time poster
>antifaggot confirmed
just fuck off and leave us alone

I hope it's real. The alt right will just keep digging their own grave.

Who needs Antifa when you got idiots to fuck themselves over? I support this.

dipshit. we control your thoughts.
Sup Forums won the US election, what have you done?

>you wouldn't be saying that if you were a regular or long time poster

No, it's the opposite, I can guarantee that anyone who has dedicated years of their life to Sup Forums wants nothing more than to be free of this addiction.

>The result is shutting down this website you fuckin mongs.

There have been bomb threats, murders, and school shootings associated with other boards. If those haven't shut down Sup Forums, I don't think anything will.

>Again, I don't get why Sup Forums hasn't outed Anglin, Spencer, or Weev when they always call them co-opted or infiltrated. They've been around for years and still nothing is on them.
what the fuck are you even trying to say?

Your board has been taken over by people who care about the future of their kids. By people willing to go out in public and get their hands dirty.
Sorry dude. Its just the way it is.
Your fake little board is not your anymore.

Because these same actions have ruined Westboro Baptists.

>Sunday, 8/13/17

So this post was made AFTER the incident happened (Sat, 8/12)

Fake as fuck.

this is a psyop to give us bad optics

get rid of Stormer and Anglin already they are fucking clowns and prob working for gov or are being blackmailed

Im not antifa and am so proud of the UTR rally. Every part of it.

He looks exactly like (((Allen Ginsberg))). Of course he is, and it's exactly why he constantly stirs up shit to make "fellow whites" look bad.

But, but, muh based Weev.

Daily controlled opposition is sending nazis to harass funeral of obese woman who got nervous and died of a heart attack near an illegal counter-protest to a CIA operation/false flag

yeah ok bud
>it's 4chans fault im a degenerate internet addict

FREE WEEV

>The result is shutting down this website you fuckin mongs
great. more censorship -> more frustration -> more radicalization -> more violence -> more publicity -> more drama -> even more violence => closer to civil war 2

Landwhale BTFO posthumously and eternally.

we should instead convince based black voters to wear maga hats and get on the interracial drumpf train

Why haven't any of these people been doxxed or ID'd as paid servents for Soros or the government as you fags always say?

Kek, exactly. Which is why I hope it's real and idiots attend it. The media will have a field day with this.

>‘Daily Stormer’ website sending Nazis to harass funeral of woman allegedly killed by white supremacist in Charlottesville
Good.

Fuck that anti-White.

Run over more of them.

We're in a war for the survival of our race. Take no prisoners.

>Your board has been taken over by people who care about the future of their kids. By people willing to go out in public and get their hands dirty.
Sorry but you're talking to a meme war veteran. Getting your hands dirty is for fucking peasants. Go be proud of getting your hands dirty somewhere you can receive actual upvotes you larping ass faggot.

Can someone please explain to me how this is going to help the alt-right's image in the eyes of the public?

>closer to civil war 2
Again. Good. The sooner this gets into a shooting war, the better. That's the only way the White race can save itself from the anti-Whites.

We need to secure the existince of our people and the future of white children.
I think there are people on Sup Forums who actually think this is satire.
Most other things are.

>Why haven't any of these people been doxxed or ID'd as paid servents for Soros
How would they be? Have any examples of how that's occurred in the past with anyone else?

Are you fucking retarded?

>We need to secure the existince of our people and the future of white children.
Yeah, you don't do that by having your websites shut down you stupid fucking leafs and shills

>Can someone please explain to me how this is going to help the alt-right's image in the eyes of the public?
Fuck optics.

We're called naziswhowanttokillsixmillionjews for saying "I believe that the White race has the right to exist." And then we have acid thrown in our faces.

The same media kikes that are vilifying Whites are the same people calling for White genocide.

Things need to get worse, not better.

The more people we force to choose sides, the better.

Probably because it's a huge conspiracy from retards.

it's gonna force you to pick a side. like isis and assad in the middle east. lol this is genius.
niggers are stupid animals and have already started taking down statues. this will piss off a lot of whites.
even more will attend these rallies.
and even more stupid niggers will start chimping out.

IT DOESNT
ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS IS A GOOD IDEA IS EITHER 12 YEARS OLD OR A FUCKING ANTIFAGGOT SHILL

Good.

Why not try and just show them the evidence about the incident and make them question the assailant

how much is soros paying you to shill here?

When have conservatives or those on the right ever been viewed in good light?

Nice! Thanks for the prior precedent! Now I am totally aligned with your way of thinking! (I'm not)

I think those people are authentic. Day 1 was shills. These are converts.

The car guy actually was told to attack people.

>Yeah, you don't do that by having your websites shut down you stupid fucking leafs and shills
It doesn't matter if the websites are shut down. We'll just find alternate ways of communication and triggering the anti-whites.

We're in this for the survival of our race. Not to shitpost about how bad things are getting and how we should vote trump even harder next election.

>When have conservatives or those on the right ever been viewed in good light?
Never.

Not that conservatives actually want to save the White race though.

We pro-Whites must make them choose a side. Side with the pro-Whites or side with the anti-Whites.

what the fuck??
I don't want Sup Forums to get shut down so I must be a Soros shill.

The question is, how much is he paying you to support these asinine ideas such as turning the "Alt Right" into the Westboro Baptist Church and leaving a trail of breadcrumbs back to Sup Forums.

FUCK

Well obviously you're on my side when you have no proof Anglin, Don Black, David Duke, Spencer, and others are actually government spooks or handled by Sorors.

>Why not try and just show them the evidence about the incident and make them question the assailant
You can't and shouldn't reason with the people who want to destroy the White race.

t. schlomo

Cuckservative tactics haven't worked for the past 50 years, but you shills sure have been in a panic since we stopped cucking

>It doesn't matter if the websites are shut down. We'll just find alternate ways of communication and triggering the anti-whites.
GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums RIGHT FUCKING NOW
GO SHUT DOWN PLEBBIT YOU GREEDY SELF CENTERED FUCK

BACK TO 8POL YOU FUCK

YES IM MAD

Yeah, Liberal and progressive whites are just as much of a problem as any other group.

do you get free healthcare too? mr soros takes good care of his useful idiots.

Allegedly murdered, not allegedly killed.

>I don't want Sup Forums to get shut down
If Sup Forums gets shut down it will be because it's a place where you can openly question (((them)))

If you go to them and scream "but I'm not a racist! I disavow racism! I'm just a responsible conservative who votes republican" they'll still call you "a racist nazi who needs to die"

>12 posts by this ID
>concern trolling
>crying that the right is shooting itself in the foot unless it goes back to the same ineffective tactics of yesteryear
Shilling falls under the "raid" category, you know

Seriously is more worried about his internet board then being beaten by the marxists. Yes goyim, no need to defend with violence. Play with memes instead.

And im sure a car accident wont end the board.

I never pinned anything back to any supra-elite person or ideology.

All I know is, it is a FACT, that the Alt Right looks like shit and any attempt to link Sup Forums to the Alt Right is going to make us look like shit.

You clearly weren't on Sup Forums at the time of the Hillary speech, so why don't you just fuck off kiddo?

That's your problem, you think DS actually has say over many. Even Sup Forums laughs at Anglin and calls him out for fucking Ladyboys.

>GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums RIGHT FUCKING NOW
no

u

>GO SHUT DOWN PLEBBIT YOU GREEDY SELF CENTERED FUCK
Said the person that would sacrifice the White race so he can shitpost on Sup Forums

>BACK TO 8POL YOU FUCK
I haven't been there in years.

>YES IM MAD
Because you're a coward that doesn't want to choose sides.

>Yeah, Liberal and progressive whites are just as much of a problem as any other group.
I agree there are plenty of anti-White Whites that must be treated as if they were Jews. But without the Jews, there would be almost no anti-whites.

Sup Forums doesn't have any labels.

Triggered. We here now. But you can leave.

>All I know is, it is a FACT, that the Alt Right looks like shit

You sound jelly because larping nazis actually have the nerve to go out of their mom's basement.

theyre back lol