I am the one who fights Trump

Most of you believe the Russian online trolls into thinking that Putin is some kind of conservative god. You're wrong! He's nothing more than a re marketed version of Stalin, Lenin, or Kruschev! In fact, Putin has put major efforts into brainwashing the Russian populace into believing Stalin was a greater good than evil! Why would a "right wing god" do this? He's also on track to nationalize many of the major companies in Russia.

Putin hacked the election for Donald Trump. All the intelligence agencies agree. Now Trump is killing the Syrian rebels, and surrendering Syria to Russia in the form of ceasefires. They've already taken Ukraine, we cannot let the neo-soviets take any more ground.

I'm the only conservative that has not broken to the Russian bully Trump. You all know who I am. But I can't fight forever, I need the next generation of commie killers to take up the torch.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You may not tank post unless you have actually crewed one. Gtfo larper.

I never manned a tank but I served and fought back in my day. I respect your service, however.

Fuck off neocon

>They've already taken Ukraine, we cannot let the neo-soviets take any more ground.
So it was Russians=neosoviets, who sold ICBMs and blueprints to Kim?

nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html

>It remained one of Russia's primary producers of missiles even after Ukrainian independence
It all goes back to Russia, bud

You were a POG bitch that deserves nothing but disdain.
Fuck yourself faggot and check out who veterans voted for and then KYS.

Yeah everything is "muh Russia"

I served many years ago, and flew a plane. I fought more than most soldiers today, though I respect their service. I don't like to talk about it though

Are you a time traveler from like two months ago?

>Putin hacked the election for Donald Trump. All the intelligence agencies agree.

Wrong. This has been debunked so hard. The New York Post made it up.

Even the commie rags are starting to admit that in all likelihood a leak occurred.
But hold on to that fantasy, it's all you've got.

you lost me at "russia hack"
fuck off shill

Don't thank me thank all those who died defending the white race against the (((communists))). We were never in the news, nobody knows who we were, we just did our duty and a lot of us never came back.

I haven't seen a non-ironic pro-Trump post in months, I seriously don't know what you are talking about.

everything you value will be destroyed

There is strong evidence of a hack, and there seems to be clues leading to collusion. It's not 100% proven, but its damn real. I spent my life fighting against another Holomodor or Red Terror both in office and on the battlefield, and I want to make next generation wake up to the Russian clowns

hello the one who fights Trump I'm dad

Yes, but most of the anti trumpers on here hate him because he isn't nice ENOUGH to Putin

Yeah, Trump's an egotistical retarded dumbass who cares more about his Twitter than learning how to be a good president.
Still, he triggers progs, and I respect him for that.
At the same time, you have to ask yourself: what's more important when you're POTUS: triggering libtard faggots or being a good leader and knowing what you're doing?
I'd say being a good leader and knowing what you're doing (Trump does neither of these) is more important.

He needs bipartisan action instead of far right disunity, and that's where I stood up to him

well, all the proven fake mainstream news isn't helping your cause is it?
>All the intelligence agencies agree
classic example. the mainstream media was repeating 19 intelligence agencies from a later retrated new york post story where it was admitted that only 3 democrats from 3 intelligence agencies agreed, but they reported it as the consensus of the 19 intelligence agencies, when it wasn't.

when we get things like this, how are we supposed to believe you? for all we knwo you're using the same bs sources the msm uses.

we have literally no reason whatsoever to believe you.

Russians are anti western. Most of Russians hate US and west and would like them gone. They never left cold war mentality

youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY

I think they have their own reasons to distrust him.

>Putin has put major efforts into brainwashing the Russian populace into believing Stalin was a greater good than evil!
That's a lie. He never accused Stalin because it's a sensitive yet irrelevant topic.

>He's also on track to nationalize many of the major companies in Russia.
Absolute lie, it's the opposite. A lot of government companies are on their course to privatization right now.