HOLY SHIT

TRUMP JUST FUCKING CONDEMNED THE ALT LEFT!

TWO FUCKING SIDES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow
youtube.com/watch?v=QIrQ4-IA_I0
youtu.be/QwIU7iUfhow?t=14m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=d7IvsW9xHnU
hooktube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link?

Put Colbert on suicide watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow

Antifa just got btfo

Dankie boet

He asked the reporter to define the alt-right, said that there were two bad sides but plenty of the people there were good and that they had a permit

And that antifa were viciously attacking the protesters

commies on suicide watch.

NO FUCKING WAY WHAT TIMELINE IS IT

He SAbro. How are the Boer holding up?

Every time my faith in Trump falters he keeps the flame lit.

I'M FUCKING WET

I'M SO HAPPY I VOTED FOR THIS MAN

Ahaha what is this, absolute madman

WOOOOOOOOO

That shit was great, I was actually very Disappointed in Trump for never ever bringing this issue up.

I was actually thinking "FUCK THIS CUNT" today but now he has redeemed himself.

You would think he would be totally aware of ANTIFA seeings as how they fucked up his fans at many of his own rallies.

Now lets watch the media explode

youtube.com/watch?v=QIrQ4-IA_I0

He condemned the racists, but said a majority of the people there were not racists, literally the same thin I've been saying for days

Two scoops
Two sides

Full video (stream) he continues to say more condemnation of the alt left
youtu.be/QwIU7iUfhow?t=14m50s

>I'm not finished, fake news

SAVAGE

I dunno, boer always seem to get by pretty good. Just as long as they have their braai, brandy, biltong and rugby they are happy.

>I'm not finished, Fake News

ERECT

TRUMP SAID THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE CARRYING THE TORCHES AND THE PRESS IS LYING ABOUT THEM

HE SAID IT WAS MOSTLY THE "ALT-LEFT'S" FAULT

HE DEFENDED PROTESTING THE REMOVAL OF THE STATUE

HOLY.
FUCKING.
SHIT.

TRUMP IS A WHITE NATIONALIST AND LIBSHITS ARE ETERNALY BLOWN THE FUC OUT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He's more like a radical rationalist/centrist

Wtf
I didn't expect that

1488 MAGA

TRUMP REDEEMED

When will you put invade England and put them in camps? It's been to long.

HE WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO CONDEM 1 SCOOP, NOT 2 SCOOPS

DINGLE GRUMPFFFF!!!!!!

FUCK YES BRUMPT!!

KEK

My mom asked me if I was alt right today and asked her to define the alt right. Glad the President and I agree

2 terms, 2 scoops, 2 sides! I fucking love the fact we have a president who tells it like it is.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow

"Shut up. I'm not finished 'fake news'".

I fucking LOVE this guy.

He's going to bash antifa heads until their eyeballs roll the fuck over inthe back of their pointy heads.

It's going to be glorious.

Damn son....
I keked so hard my sides bursted

How can this man make me love him over and over again.

I'm not done yet, fake news bitch

The English are destroying themselves
Karma as the indians would say

I SWEAR TO GOD DINGLE GRUMPF YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK AND ONLY HAVE 1 SIDE CONDEMNED 2 SIDES IS TO MANY

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HE'S /OURGUY/

Meme it boys

moist. He controls the narrative.

YOU CAN'T CONDEMN THE NEWS, RACISTS AND ALT LEFT DINGLE BLUMPF

YOU ONLY GET TO CONDEMN ONE

I mean the alt-right are the biggest snowflake redneck racist pieces of shits, the "alt-left" are a bunch of wannabe civil rights cock sucking shemales. Why doesn't everyone leave the hate out of it? Or keep it up, I like the violent youtube videos. Just sick of overt racism

This is the first worthwhile thing this man has done as POTUS. Proud of him.

based

DINGLE BLUMPF
YOU CANT CONDEMN THE NEWS, RINOS, RACISTS AND ALT LEFT

YOU ONLY GET FUCKING ONE

BLUNALD BLUMPFFFF!

Still our guy!

Holy shit he is based as fuck. Sup Forums doubted because he wasn't hardcore when giving his condoleances.

>COLBERT RIGHT NOW

Surprisingly.

WTF I LOVE TRUMP AGAIN NOW?!?!

mfw Trump stimulates the economy with his persona.

Since we know Soros picks up the check for the left, cut the electronic bank tidal wave of cash that feeds these mindless fools. I love Bannon! He must really threaten the left.

Alt-center assemble!

Nice.

> TWO SIDES

I love this man

just came in my trousers

i love to see them so triggered

Hope Trump is going to fuck up antifa now

He's defusing it.

Which is smart.

He didn't mention the torches, and condemned in the strongest terms the racists, but let the country know it wasn't all racists it was many people who didn't want the statue taken down and that they had a permit... He also condemned ANTIFA as being just as bad in the fight and stated the car driver was a murdering terrorist

hes not defending the alt right he is pointing out its the leftists who are always behind the violence

Trump doesn't just spend his money on gold plated toilets. His intelligence network has always been very extensive. His people saw more of what was going on at that rally than anyone on Sup Forums. And if you didn't notice (the MSM didn't) he was subtly referencing the attack on the car before it went on and killed the girl. That didn't even become known on pol til yesterday and police haven't released any details of the investigation. Trump knows more than both

FUCK YEAH!!!

NEVER STOP SUPPORTING TRUMP YOU WEAK CUNTS

ALT RIGHT REDEMPTION

Martin Luther kings daughter is on fox defending the right and condemning the left what the fuck is going on

No he addressed the "protesters on the right the night before, who were very peaceful", referring to the people marching around the statue.

KEEP BEING BUTTHURT FAGGOT!

"Shut up. I'm not finished, fake news."

I am so so so fucking glad Trump is president. For all his fuckups he has done a lot of good and is the most Pro-White president we've had since Reagan.

The better dude. The better.

To all concerned pol (reddit) users after cville: even Trump didn't cuck as hard as you, and he has to play by the rules.

trump isn't perfect, but this is the reason i've been aboard the trump train ever since the primaries

he's the only one that doesn't kowtow to those fucks

>conservatives hold a rally (see trump rally)
>george soros funds a riot that destroy as much as possible (looting, burning cars, shooting people)
>jew media blames conservatives for the violence and dont even mention george soros, antifa or blm
>uneducated people look at pictures and believe its the conservatives that rioted because antifa dress as fascists

This is getting old.

God, Obama would have just rolled over and called for mandatory anti Nazi and anti White seminars across the nation. I love this man. No one else would have stood up like this.

yep, definitely well spoken and spot on, President Trump. those reporters are so phony and rude.

Expect a big anti Trump story tomorrow in response
>Expect a big anti Trump story tomorrow in response

I love this man, my president that I elected. God Bless Donald J Trump.

I was getting tired of all the shills but this just made my day. M A G A T R U M P

And checked.

I never stopped. Not even after that "muh syria" fag-signalling nonsense. Fuck syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7IvsW9xHnU
YOU MAY HAVE INVADED MY MIND AND BODY

BUT THERE IS ONE THING A SAIYAN NEVER LEAVES...

HIS PRIDE!!

where were you when you heard plumpf claim there were 2 sides

>2
>sides

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

He says it like it is.

>Group gets permit. Group shows up with no masks, just tiki torches. EVIL RACIST NAZI GESTAPO TROOPS.

>100x larger group shows up masked in helmets with spiked baseball bats. HEROES OF DEMOCRACY AND RACIAL EQUALITY.

this thread is precious to me

He's trying to get everyone to get along.

The left and MSM are completely out of touch with reality, and only want their way and nothing else.

do they really not understand history and what the civil war was about?

This thread will be magi(kek)

TRUMP

I AM NOT WORTHY, I DOUBTED YOU, I ADMIT

The frog god listened you

2 scoops
2 sides
2 terms

>hooktube.com/watch?v=9bhmYsYK7ow
Bout fuckin time. Now we need him to condemn the local gov for having police stand down.

And so he should, the leader of a country should ideally have no bias one way or the other when it comes to left and right, they should focus on whats best for all of there people on general

thanks

checked

BASED VEGETA