Trump just went full white-nationalist

Quotes from today's speech:

"Not everyone at the unite the right rally were white supremacists. The people defending the removal of the confederate statue were peaceful".

"George Washington had slaves, are we going to remove his statue now?"

"The alt-left is just as violent if not more violent. There are two sides to blame"

"The media is lying about the peaceful right-wing protestors."

"What is the alt-right? Explain it to me. Define it to me. Come on, do it."

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj5RyIiClEg
youtu.be/lj5RyIiClEg?t=47m4s
twitter.com/MathisenScoot/status/897559670084308992
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's still a kike slave

Source?

Faggot nazi

BASED.

big if true

link to speech?

Good for him.
Master of strategy.
He jew'd the jew.

around 18:00 and on. Near the end he basically goes full white nationalist.

This is going to cause a fucking riot. I am not joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=lj5RyIiClEg

I don't think you know how quotations work. Nevertheless it was an awesome, poweful, and truthful conference. Anybody who says otherwise is completely biased liberal nut. He said there were good people on each side and bad people on each side and there is plenty of blame to go around. This is all abosultely true,

>"Not everyone at the unite the right rally were white supremacists. The people defending the removal of the confederate statue were peaceful".
tru

>"George Washington had slaves, are we going to remove his statue now?"
he did have slaves

>"The alt-left is just as violent if not more violent. There are two sides to blame"
there are two sides to blame, whomever initiated, it takes two to tango

>"The media is lying about the peaceful right-wing protestors."
they are

>"What is the alt-right? Explain it to me. Define it to me. Come on, do it."
people use alt-right as codeword for white nationalist because they know people will sue for libel if you call them a nazi or white supremacist without any evidence

bullshit, he said any of that

OH MY GAWD TRUMP JUST SAID VIOLENCE SHOULD BE CONDEMNED? THAT WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORIST NAZI SUPPORTER!
HITLER DRANK WATER, AND SO DID TRUMP. HE IS ABSOLUTELY A NAZI
THANKS OP

I am just watching that speech, media eternally BTFO holy shit, can they ever recover?

>40 minutes of titles
>36 minutes of actual video
live streams suck

Le chaim!!

He fucking bailed it. This wasn't racism or even remotely biased. He told the truth and the media attacked him. What a glorious man. Fuck yes. I love my president.

Based Trump. Fourth reich when?

1:00:00 is the interesting part. I love how the press acts like little children who don't understand that there are two guilty when there is a fight. He is much more patience than I am.

BIGLY

47 is the start of the Q & A where it gets good.
Why is everyone on this fucking website so totally shit and sourcing things?

How inbred are you freaks?
youtu.be/lj5RyIiClEg?t=47m4s

I fucking love trump I wished he was my president

I like how he handles it. Calm and composed. A bit fatherly. That is the way a president should act.

>I'm not finished, fake news.

His savagery knows no bounds.

A nazi killed a peaceful protestor.

Trump defended the nazis.

>somehow this is a win for the alt right

You people are delusional and insane.

Fpbp

Aren't we all? You do use money don't you user? Are you employed?

GOD BLESS THAT MAN

Agreed. I've been worried about the future of the country since the rally happened but this puts my mind a little bit more at ease.

He didn't defend nazis, how retarded are you?

>There are two sides to blame
Alright so we have angry commie cucks rushing in and beating people because being white and carrying a tiki torch is a crime to them.
Who are the other side? The police who let the commies get at the demonstration instead of holding them apart? I really want to know what the other side is, who else but the afa ilk is to blame for the violence caused by the afa ilk?

Let's see how the NOS will spin this.

>Who are the other side
the tards waving the nazi flags

A madman!

He called the driver a murderer.

>The people defending the removal of the confederate statue were peaceful".
What did he mean by this?

HOLY SHIT! OUR FUCKING GUY

>He's still a kike slave whose utterances are bounded by an Overton window
In which case it's still interesting to note the overton window shift. I assume that prez candidates are just saying what people want to hear, the Trump campaign was therefore at least informative about what power level the public was at.

Is this for real and not just fake news?

Where are the shills now?

You have no power here.

Chequed

He said protesting, OP is not the best quoter.

lol

Getting real fucking sick of you lefty pol cocksuckers.

Trying to hold back tears user, I luv this man.

A President of the United States--President of ALL Americans, not just the ones who voted for him--how can anyone say condemning ALL violence from ALL sides is the wrong thing to do? And yet this is exactly what the Jim Acosta from CNN did, what the rest of the mainstream media did.

Half truths, Lies by omission.
You'll see.

Then it means the kikes blinked because if things don't reverse course pronto there'll be full-blown civil war which is an automatic lose for them.

i will unironically defend Trump and the white nation with my last breath. and i am a naturalized korean

Who needs to shill when the President is destroying himself.

You think ANYONE in the establishment is going to stand behind this guy's view?

THERE IS NO ALT LEFT, BLUMPF!

He talked about it during his infrastructure proposal

Apart from first degree wrongthink, what damage did that do to anyone?

J E W S B T F O
E
W
S
B
T
F
O

My king!

This. Bannon will be fired soon and Trump is trying to bring spencerfags back to the fold.

No one was even waving nazi flags you fuckstick

>Apart from first degree wrongthink
that's all it takes to get the left riled up

Yes explain yourself lefties. ;^)

Stay safe, Redneck Hawaii.

>This. Bannon will be fired soon
Greece thinks he can predict high politics when he can't even predict if his bank account will be higher than $0 on a given day!

>No one was even waving nazi flags you fuckstick
except for this dumbass

>Trump literally says "White nationalists need to be condemned"
>somehow this is going full white nationalist

umm no sweetie. Trump is a BASED centrist.

Source?

Infrasruce proposal user.. youtube...

I think this is the first time he has acted like an adult and been a responsible president. Call out violent behavior on both sides get everyone to sit down, think and talk.

And everyone is gonna hate him for it.

Go back to leftypol faggot

Trump is the guy who holds the Overton window from slipping further to the Left. You guys have to realise this. He has to condemn white supremacists and neo-Nazis, and maybe he really does, but it's important to understand that he has no choice, and has a particular role. This is a victory for us because it shows his strength in bolstering the Right's defence.

Oh boo hoo, someone condemned Nazism again. So fucking what? It's meaningless to do that now. On the other hand, attacking the Left and calling them out for instigating violence, as well as threatening Western culture and history? That's big. It takes pressure of us, gives us room to breathe.

>"The media is lying about the peaceful right-wing protestors."
So he admits they right wingers are actually violent thugs?

Check out this pol
twitter.com/MathisenScoot/status/897559670084308992

You know what to do.

might have actually moved the discussion right, desu.

Especially after they actually start taking down Jefferson statues, which they are currently tweeting would be a good idea.

YOU JUST GOT

This. And no matter what, the normies perceive nazism as evil - regardless of how much truth you show them.

NO LONGER A DEBATE TRUMP IS DEFINATEKY /OURGUY/

Probably. Trump knows what he's doing. Repeatedly mentioning how the legacy of Washington and Jefferson is threatened helps to bring that to public attention.

the fire rises! i kkknew you were /our guy/ all along, mr president!

I am proud of my vote. He's the real deal.

>Trump just went full white-nationalist
HIS KIDS ARE ALL DATING/MARRIED TO JEWS

suburban retard

Trump's comment is a microcosm of the alt-right's growth

>X happened
Oh I disavow
>not enough
They're so evil
>NOT ENOUGH
What is this gonna take?
>JUST DIE AND GIVE UP EVERYTHING
Fuck you I'm calling it like it really is.
>OH GAWD HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN IT'S A SHOAH

Me too. I'm not used to hearing such fairness and dedication to the truth from authority figures. Since I started college, it's been endless smears from leftists.

How did a man so based allow his daughter to marry a Jew?

check'd lad

Don't forget /ourjews/ like Michael Savage. In fact I'm listening to him right now on KSFO.

From his perspective, they bailed his ass out from bankruptcy. (((They))) saved him. I doubt he knows too much of their kikery.

This comment is literally 100% accurate. Trump has balls of steel. What a fucking MAN.

>>NOT ENOUGH
>What is this gonna take?
when did this happen?

TRUMP IS BACK!

Did you notice how recharged he was, now that he is home in Trump Tower away from the swamp of Washington?

I knew it was coming after these tweets from last night. pic related

The left are in uproar because the truth has come out and now normies will google all about the violence of the left and realise the lying press has decieved them.

The (((media))) will cut and edit all this footage. You need to get it all, save it and mirror it. Do not let (((them))) do damage control.

Bullshit. This never happened

>/ourjews/
They are no different to arabs, just less negroid genetically. The same IMMIGRANT, FOREIGN to the Western races filth

I doubt you've listened to Michael Savage's shows from today or yesterday.

Captcha: CALLE STOP

way to take everything out of context.

He speaks the truth. I don't know if my love for Donald Trump can grow any more than it has grown right now. Finally, a president that stands up for the disenfranchised!

Come on the one time he either makes the gaff of the century or backs up moderate white seperatists and you still attack? Use tactics and support him, yhen call him a kike

>Trump has defended the peaceful white nationalists protesters who wanted to protect their heritage
KIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Did he really say they're not all Nazis?

Trump literally handed the Left a length of rope by "disavowing nazis"

The gleefully took the rope, tied it up in a noose, attached it to a Teddy Roosevelt Statue and said "we need to remove this, its racist".

They got overconfident and stepped right into his trap.

It's not an automatic lose at all for them. A Civil War is what they want. Do you not think they have leaders installed on both sides? Would the aftermath of such an event necessarily lead to a free state, or would it be an authoritarian hellhole?

I love this man.

Antifa is the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.

"Punching Nazis" has always been about assaulting people just because they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton.

This is easily proven when you consider that it's obvious that everyone who voted for Trump doesn't hold NatSoc beliefs.