The hypocrisy of the Left is so thick you could cut it and study its rings

>Leftists upset about someone dying at a rally as though they didn't have a bunch of niggers torture a mentally disabled kid a few months back and had a bunch of cops get sniped a BLM protest calling for white genocide

>Two cops also died in a helicopter crash but they might as well not have existed because they're not on their side

I can't wait to see what else they'll conveniently ignore

Why should I care about genetic waste just because he's white?

are you a retard yourself? because that's not what OP said

Maybe is genetic waste, but i dont like niggers fucking with white genetic waste

im not sure if they hyprocrytes by definition.
they actually support cops being gunned down in the streets and would prefer ISIS kill squads in the streets of america if it meant they could move the government farther left.
i think Evil is the word you're looking for

Did the helicopter crash have anything to do with the actually rallies? Or was it a tragic accident that happened to go down at the same time. Like, nobody intentionally crashed the helicopter or anything, right? It was just an accident?

I'll agree with you that they are definitely evil to a degree, but they're blatantly acting like they haven't done shitty things to people. So I'd say they're hypocritical too

More like a (((coincidence))).

but at the same time they must know they're hypocrites but dont care even if it means they're using their own shit as a weapon.
like you pick a flower from a tree in a public park so they napalm your yard and sue you for damages.

The bitch was part of IWW, she was a casualty not a victim

The leaders who know what they're doing are evil, but the vast majority of Leftist, Progressives & Commies are just fucking clueless retards who are too easily swayed by EMOtional rhetoric. It's gotten to the point where these fucking idiots label facts as rhetoric because for them the only truth that exists are their pheeelings.

I won't give them the privilege of thinking they're intelligent enough to be self-aware

>Pic
This image itself is altered to make the man look dark-skinned or ambiguous. The MSM then cunningly crafted headlines which while not technically lying, gave the message of a black victim and the assumption of white torturers.

When the left have someone sperg out, which happens ALL THE TIME, they either ignore it or lie.

>A giant riot and a one off crime are comparable

>Because they are examples of violence from the left or products of it's propaganda

Who are you quoting?

Shit I didn't wanna use greentext

i used to think that way, until I saw a spiteful relative post the kind of article that you read and you just know that they know that you know that they're lying and they dont care.