NICCCCCCCCE

>Middle school gym teacher, 40, is arrested for a 'sex romp involving a 15-year-old boy'

>Shawnetta Reece, 40, allegedly sexually assaulted the boy in Georgia

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4793448/Middle-school-gym-teacher-arrested-sex-romp-boy.html

Nice.

I want to put my face in between her ass cheeks and breath in as deep as I can

nice

Another coalburning roastie?

Nice!

Nice.

nice

Fucking niiiice.

Her name is "shawnetta." Her parents might have well named her "BlackDickChugger."

Absolutely nice.

inb4 asspained MGTOWers and MRAs

Maybe is time for murica to die after all.

Nice!

Seriously,what the fuck is with hot teachers fucking random kids? Why is it only ugly men fucking young girls?

>Georgia

do you have to ask?

N
I
C
E

Nice, no victims here

N I C E
I
C
E

Reminder it's only "nice" if the kid wasn't a fucking shitskin nigger.

>Sexually assaulted

What bullshit

>tfw that boy wasn't me

>NIIICE
No, faggot. Equal voting right? Then Equal rights all together. Should be killed.

Have you heard of East London Shari'ah law that was formed by Anjem Chouday (Britain's future Prime minister)?

Nice.

Niceeee.

WHY THAT'S NEVER ME?

Theres nudes of her somewhere. There has to be.

whats the problem, did someone forget to give him his luckiest boy award?

MRA here.

Noice.

It's not, hot men fuck fresh cunny all the time, but you fell for fake news.

Hey, In france the girl would haven't been arrested, and the boy could have became president

>Prior to her arrest, Reece had been tweeting about Union County High's track and field team as she congratulated several students on recent meets.

She was fucking niggers on the track team wasn't she?
of course.

The thot stare is real folks. Beware!

Where were these sluts when I attended school? My bbc would have destroyed all her holes.

nice

It's a crime to jail this fine piece of ass away from society and obviously NICE.

We need to start a petition to set her free.

because you're 40

why does your kind like hanging on a white nationalist board? or is you fucking around and are in fact the master race?

IT'S FUCKING CRIMINAL TO SEND THESE QT'S TO JAIL.

Inb4 he becomes the next president of France

>green eyes
>dirty blond
>sports
noice

A lot of makeup on that photo, here's one with less makeup. We'd have to see the rest of her in order to make a proper judgment on whether or not it really was a rape case.

Maybe the boy she fucked will post some here.

>sex romp
imagine this phrasing being used with the sexes reversed

>Middle school MALE gym teacher, 40, is arrested for a 'sex romp involving a 15-year-old girl'