Google search results

Can anyone explain what the FUCK is going on?
I have not had the urge to commit genocide for a while now. But my friend started sending me these screenshots. Now I am steaming.

Other urls found in this thread:

amnation.com/vfr/archives/014305.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we wuz negros

Google is Jewish owned and they're just trying to salt the wounds. it's ok though, they'll turn more people to our cause as they continue to grow more brazen.

I was about to verify this wasn't fake, but I'm not going to give Google any of my shekels.

Thought this was a troll.
It wasn't.

i figured out the "american inventors" search that shows all blacks. it's because niggers are listed as african american. so it just pulls from the african "american" images. if you search for united states inventors its all white.
no excuse for this shit though

Black people are the shit.. plain n simple

try googling "european people" instead you moron

>they'll turn more people to our cause as they continue to grow more brazen.
You speak as though they're not intending this. They need more larpers. This is one of the many ways they do it, poking Whites with a stick. Works on blacks, works on muslims, works on whites. Hell, it even works on their own Jews. All equally retarded.

This has been answered many times.
It is because of Googles search algorithms.
Afrocentrists, the WE WUZ crowd tends to use those terms in their WE WUZ EVERYBODY delusion articles and memes, thats why the algorithm picks it up, everyone who is not an ignorant ghetto nigger would search instead for terms like "german history", "french history", "irish history" or the like.

Go ahead, try those searches.

that gives moderm European people, with plenty of "diversiry"/immigration BS mixed in

*diversity

Search "white american inventors"
Go on I'll wait.

Man wtf is going on...

Shit.

The ride,
Do you know about the ride?

Damn...

It's thanks to all the faggots pushing "diversity" in schools through their shitty politically correct textbooks.
amnation.com/vfr/archives/014305.html

What is the ride? I just confirmed that screenshot is real.

It never, ever ends.

Google can't even get my fucking search result right. Nothing but niggers come up when you search White American inventors.

the ride down this rabbit hole im assuming

Unfortunately.

Fuck... why do they do this?

Oh, you must've just got on, welcome!
Take a seat, get comfy, it's just starting.

Bahahaha thank you google for giving my sides a workout

How everyone hasn't switched to startpage blows me away. Stop giving google money and power.

does it the same if you search for it in estonian? to me it gives the proper results in italian so it might be an american sjw uthopia struggle

>people don't understand googles algorithm
Okay I'll explain it to you all one time offer.
Google created the current algorithm to deal with extremist searches online. They first said it would be for people searching for Muslim extremist terms. This follows the so called prevent strategy in the UK which when a potential extremist is identified they are put in touch with secular imams and counsellors to brain wash them.
Google jumped on this. So when a Muslim extremist searches for Isis beheadings he gets sites which state that beheadings are not Islamic or something.
Of course this didn't remain to Muslims for long. Soon white and European were added to the algorithm to try and deter whites from identifying the Jew and loving themselves and their country.
And here you go.
Those search terms like inventor, mathematician and peoples art are all school terms for American schools. This is why you see it target those terms and not all others. They want to. Brainwash kids first.

HOL UP

just checked to see if its real and it its
WTF