Google search results

Can anyone explain what the FUCk is going on? I thought this shit was just some fucking joke.

It's a conspiracy. Do not you understand yet?

What the fuck, man

Yoda detected.

Does google have like a help email where you can contact them with questions and stuff?

Is this real?

Why is it so hard to understand. You're racializing your search term. That's it. There's no conspiracy it's just searching the words you used

Tried both up there. Confirmed.
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???

Try American inventors.
How far down the list is Edison the first one tgat comes to mind.

>Edison the first one tgat comes to mind.
Thats cause your raaaaaayyycist

Name a nigger inventor more famous and important than Edison the second one is bell cunt.

The gay white couple with the black baby trope always makes me laugh. I can't wait to see how all these kids turn out haha.

Because anytime the term "white couple" is used it is usually in the context of a conversation on interracial marriage. Not hard to figure out with basic logic.

And the third one that comes to mind is Samuel morse.
Edison, bell, morse. In that fucking order.
I cant think of any American inventors beyond that and definitely no not inventors.

>>swedeuck doesnt realize the truth despite living it

Makub
He made hwite ppl

>Can anyone explain what the FUCk is going on? I thought this shit was just some fucking joke.

what did you expect? its jewgle at its best its quite funny the used to be a meritocracy a few years back before this sjw nonsense started.

Now try it with different languages

does it the same if you search for it in estonian? to me it gives the proper results in italian so it might be an american sjw uthopia struggle
same to any other europeans, does it work for you?

Seems accurate to me.

Kek