How to beat the Jews?

How to beat the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9Jkdu8irho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bullion_Depository
medium.com/@ch2ange
twitter.com/AnonBabble

islam

there is no beating them, they reproduce faster than blacks with a WIC card.

So convert to Catholicism and beat them at their own game. Put em in ovens too while you're going at it.

I can beat them if we have support, I have an entire war plan to destroy them but no one will do jack shit to help me

instead of gassing the jew ,gas the jewry. Then watch them become no different than goyim

There's just one solution.

Problem > Reaction > Solution

Non-complidance

Is that swastika back to front or did they use both?

give them money

Remove their control over the USA and force most/all of them to return to Israel whilst forcing to middle-east into a reformed Islam so they can co-exist with the Jews. At the moment though the evil 'zionists' control both Israel and the USA. The White Man must neutralize the Jew by removing the zionist/bankers/goldman sachs brigade from both Israel and the USA and forcing ordinary decent Jews back to Israel. This will prevent perpetual war in the middle east and prevent a catastrophic coflict between USA, Europe, Russia, China, Iran etc.

Honeypot or not, professional, targeted assassinations are the way forward.

This is a retard free zone. Its obvious the iron cross is in the centre, the swastika has been rotated.

>Believing Islam can be reformed in current year
>Not being aware of Wahabism.

If you ever get suicidal, post your address and I'll kill you.
>Muh reformation
>Based Islam haha
FUCK YOU. IGNORANT N*GGER

What is your solution?

First step is to share and publish all of our plans in this board, so (((they))) can study them and prepare a defense for each and single one of them.

yah everyone knows all of this guy, thanks for being worthless. We all know what needs to be done we are discussing how to get it done

who cares none of you will do anything to help/support it so why even ask

What guy?

why don't you write your dream of what a Utopian society would be like while you are at it

Unless there is an iron cross on the opposite site then the placement implies this is the intentional front face, so logically the side with the right-way-round swastika.

Very early on the orientation varied, I think that was put a stop to in the 20s. But the reverse swastika still lives on today in the hearts of edgy teens with dad's spray cans (and some inbred adults.)

Anyone who thinks there will be a WW3 is deeply ignorant.

central bank needs to be removed, swamp needs to be drained, including media swamp

You know what they say, if ya can't beat em, join em

At least moot was smart enough to abandon this dump when the cancer spread too far.

also start sinking those NGO 's

anyone that doesn't think WWIII will happen is the one that is ignorant, the dominoes are already falling they have done this shit for 100's of years, French revolution, Russian revolution, WWI, WII, 9/11, gulf war one and 2 are you retarded or something?

A Christian/Islam European/Arab alliance against the international juden and their schemes.

Destroying Christianity, buying a horse, buying a sword, buying armor as guns are for non chads, riding the land.

this I have tried to contact some Islamic groups but they are as infiltrated as the church they are kike puppets also

What you need it's a coalition of free people.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9Jkdu8irho

Have white children.
Vote against mass immigration and to reform the banks, end usury (if this is possible)
Do not take loans or mortgages
Invest in physical assets, such as gold, silver, property, land etc.
Shed light on corrupt/dishonest media and the people that run it
Learn the facts and be able to argue them coherently, redpill your friends and family.

It's not exactly a final solution but it's a start

What can chaim do to horse riding enlightened chads?

Get people to turn from their god the Demiurge.

Expose is Cube / Soul Trap and the Simulacrum that is his Matrix.

Its easy to see who the Jews follow

Cant extract power from them via currency control.

Should I tell you the Reality of the Rulers?

The Hypostasis of the Archons?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bullion_Depository

>The facility is ringed with fences and is guarded by the United States Mint Police. The Depository premises are within the site of Fort Knox, a US Army post, allowing the Army to provide additional protection. The Depository is protected by layers of physical security, alarms, video cameras, microphones, mine fields, barbed razor wire, electric fences, heavily armed guards, and the Army units based at Fort Knox, including unmarked Apache helicopter gunships of 8/229 Aviation based at Godman Army Airfield, the 19th Engineer Battalion, formerly training battalions of the United States Army Armor School, and the 3rd Brigade Combat Team of the 1st Infantry Division, totaling 30,000 soldiers, with associated tanks, armored personnel carriers, attack helicopters, and artillery.

You don't use attack helicopters, artillery and tanks to defend from armed robbers. It would take a military invasion by China or Russia to breach the facility and there would be no use for the gold when the world is ending. That level of security is there for ultimate assurance that no one can expose what's inside to the world.

There's no gold in Fort Knox.

Inside is a giant room full of safety deposit boxes full of photos, VHS tapes and DVDs of pedophiles raping, torturing and killing children. Blackmail collateral. Alphabet soup agencies set up pedophile rings funded with taxpayer money and keep kidnapped children at houses rigged with hidden cameras across the US and Western Europe. Once the pedophile is ensnared, they assign them tasks based on their skillset and education level. The highly educated ones are forced to run for office and get massive donor money and favorable media coverage to ensure the controlled candidate wins.

This, islam is the only hope left in defeating international jewry. Christians are mostly eternally cucked by "the chosen people"

you gift them a country and watch them how they dig their own grave

Checked. Ta, user. Interesting.

MOAR

The light of truth is their bane, just like vampires.

Speak the truth and fear no one.

with taxes:
-tax the religions.
-tax the degenerates, but legalise them.
-no more gibsmedats
?
profit!

remove the money, remove the jew.

Embrace a set of currencies they can't directly control.

You know, I've been thinking about him. He must be so glad that he bailed out, specially after this weekend.

Crosses?

I was thinking more of an enhanced crypto-currency, but that's a pretty fucking funny solution that just might have some merit.

also with this:
medium.com/@ch2ange
because fuck your oil

THIS !