en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rheinwiesenlager
ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p161_brech.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Kirkenes_and_Petsamo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are leftists this retarded?

that's true though
anyone that says the soviets were good should be lined up and shot

you mean the eternal anglo

Eisenhower deliberately STARVED thousands upon thousands of German soldiers by arguing that since Nazi Germany had been defeated, they were no longer "POWs" and thus he did not have to abide by the Geneva Convention.

He literally starved them in the hot sun as they grasped at the fences of the Allied camps.

This is the only time I've seen a leaf post something worthy

>what is a false analogy

Yes. They have no capacity for critical thought because of the education system, and no perception of a possible future because of their personality type and biology.

But that's right.
The Soviets raped and pillaged throughout Poland, Germany, and were going to throughout Finland as well.
The Americans held and tortured Japanese Americans in internment camps, even those living here all their lives.
The Brits brutally beat people with German heritage living in the UK at the time.

>WEW
>LAD

seems perfectly accurate. Soviets were allies.

neither alliance had a moral high ground, really.

>Allied forces dropping nuclear bombs on civilian populations wasn't bad
War is never a good thing and there's no innocent side

Trumps ironically the middle brain. It's only a matter of time.

>muhh eisenhower death camps

Nice propaganda you fucking history revisonist. German POWs back in the US were treated better than actual soldiers, paid the same allowance as soldiers, and even got jobs after the war there and started businesses. Some of them even volunteered to fight against Japan, they were treated so well.

Allies weren't innocent in that war with their terror bombing, but Allied treatment of German POWs was deliberately as gentle and friendly as possible because they didn't want their own Allied prisoners in German camps to get mistreated and massacred.

>the axis
>bad

There are still people who believe that it was kind Americans versus ebil Germans ?

My goodness, if I could educate these retards by kicking their asses, I would need a crazy number of boots.

They were. The British, Soviet, French and American Empires killed far more people than the axis.

>

This is the left's mindset.
>WE WERE FIGHTING THE NAZIS
>therefore, it's totally justified to cover up and not punish Allied war crimes like firebombing Dresden

There are no good guys, everyone fights for themselves.

>when shitlibs say there was nothing wrong with nuking the Japs and putting them in internment camps to countersignal Trump
Fucking love it

I thought leftists hated the british empire due to colonization

>Ignores US internment camps for Japanese
>Ignores the largest mass rape in modern history perpetrated by Allied forces in 1945
>Ignores Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki

"Only the Nazis committed wartime atrocities until pointing out alloed atrocities fits my narrative"

this nigga retarded

Rare based leaf wins thread.

/thread.

really scrambles your meatballs

Day of the Rake postponed. Good job, Leaf.

>we were on this side so we were the good guys

jesus, at least he didnt use a star wars reference

Not for long.

sage

I seem to recall a lot of liberals saying the US committed war crimes during WWII -- especially with dropping the bombs.

Suddenly they want to defend the US?

this really gets my fucking noggin joggin

The death camps were real bro

>they didn't want their own Allied prisoners in German camps to get mistreated and massacred.
The Wehrmacht still had American POWs months after the war was over? Talk about revisionism.

>leftist accusing someone of being a history revisionist

Dresden+Hiroshima+Nagasaki
>Makes one ponder huh

>MUH DRESDEN
Everyone forgetting that Germans were bombing civilians in London? And if they had the planes for it, they would have turned it into rubble just like Dresden?

Well... The so called allies raped more women in France in 6 month than the german soldiers for years of occupation.

>tfw even kikepedia supports this
you fucking dumbass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rheinwiesenlager

Yes

>Trump says violence were on both sides
>Video shows that the fights that broke out were started by antifa (again)
>Baked Alaska is blinded in the process
>"TRUMP THINKS THE ALLIES WERE THE BAD GOYS"

Gas.

Source?

If the Allies weren't bad, why should USA apologize for Hiroshima?

Yes because vaporizing millions of Japanese and Germans in firebombings was super moral!!!

Yes

You are the hero Canuckistan needs

everyonr forgets jews start WW2

>but Allied treatment of German POWs was deliberately as gentle and friendly as possible
The ones that got brought to the u.s early in the war aside, allied treatment of German POW's in Europe was horrendous. Eisenhower despised the German people.

See:
>ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p161_brech.html
Many such cases

Useful idiots usually are, otherwise what would be the point of them if they could tear down their own subversion.

Lol subtle

>How dare you hold third worlders to your western, christian values! Morality is relative!
>Axis bad! Allies good!

Out side of the ((Holocaust)) virtually all the war crimes and crimes against humanity were committed by the allies.

And onion stuffing.

But Americans will claim only niggers raped, but leftards can't admit niggers are animals. Full cognitive dissonance

>Allied treatment of German POWs was deliberately as gentle and friendly as possible
Tell that to people in Nurnberg kangaroo courts.

I looked through this entire thread and nobody brings up how what makes this one so mind-numbingly retarded is that the Soviets were seen as the lesser evil and right after the war we got embroiled in a half-century latent nuclear conflict and global proxy war with them.

Something routinely lost on the faggots who praise antifa and go "MY GRANDFATHER DIDN'T FIGHT NAZIS FOR THIS"

If the Allies knew who and what they were fighting for, they would have joined the Axis, guaranteed.

My great uncle was KIA as an SS officer, and my country personally culled more than 700,000 undesireables (read:jews)

literally nobody cares or vilifies this.

Literally a true statement. The Soviets were evil.

Yeah because the cold war didn't exist.

How in the ever good holy mother of God Christ these people came to associate the allies with one time fighting buddies is beyond me. Its a null argument, trump is right.

One of those allies was the Soviet Union...

We were attacked by the Soviets for no reason.

At least it's not one more retarded Harry Potter analogy, eh?

They were worse desu

The leftist media and universities have been trying to normalize communism since the Vietnam war.
It started as a reason to get us out of the war, but eventually they fell into the trap and wanted to spread it themselves.

Calling someone a commie used to be worse than calling someone a nazi in the 60s and early 70s. It was about equal in the late 70s and 80s.
Now it's like calling someone a yankee. It has no effect. They know it's meant to be an insult but they don't feel insulted by it, even if they're not a commie.

Also, Britain declared war on Finland and did raids on us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Kirkenes_and_Petsamo

>the war that killed 50 million civilians - including fucking nuking them - had clearly defined black & white good & bad sides like a comic book
literal kindergarten tier thinking

when you praise militant communist groups like antifa, it's not surprising

these faggots cry about nazism and white supremacy being normalized while they normalize communism, aka a far more powerful and long-lasting enemy than nazism

>France
>Violent
I'm laffing baguette

Is he calling Trump out to explain the terrible actions committed by the soviets?
Only good Boys nuke, merica dindu nuffin
Cmon Trump be a SuperStar

Not only the soviets.
And I'm not even talking about Hamburg and Dresden.

A nigger who know nothing about history or reality.
What a surpirse.

is jannu a capitalist

Britain made millions of anthrax-laced linseed cakes to dump on Germany in the event of-

You know what, just look up "Operation Vegetarian". If it went through it could have killed more people than any other WWII atrocity and turned large parts of Germany into biohazards for decades. Also worth noting the anthrax strain back then was more virulent, and Germany lacked the technology and equipment to properly treat anthrax contamination and infection.

This has got to be a proxy, right?

Remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?
Remember how they also wanted to nuke Korea ?
But I guess that's fine because they were the "good" guys.

Yeah

The USSR was seen as a simple tool to help defeat Germany, then immediately after, they're the #1 bad guy.

Shit, the USSR was seen as far worst throughout the Cold War in most areas.

did you drop good loot

Dresden. Russians raping and pillaging.

Supply lines destroyed. PoW's starved.

Well done. You've just managed to acquire your rare lead people a few small safe zones following the day of the rake. In time, you may even come to join as. You have potential.

wrong flag, you're looking for this one

All saberfaces are capitalists.

When you watch Band of Brothers but realize that EZ company are the bad guys... :(

Intentionally killing hundreds of thousands of civilians in fire and nuclear bombings? Fake news! Allies dindu nuffin!

but that's true
allies killed 1 million german solider who surrendered
allies committed lots of rape (especially the russians)
if you take the (((holocaust))) out of the equation we were more brutal than the germans (see fireboming japan, rape of berlin, nuke)

saber lily is a commie, though

I haven't seen this image in almost a decade. V I N T A G E

Yes and

curtis lee may, responsible for firebombing campaigns on japanese cities during ww2 :
Killing Japanese didn't bother me very much at that time... I suppose if I had lost the war, I would have been tried as a war criminal.... Every soldier thinks something of the moral aspects of what he is doing. But all war is immoral and if you let that bother you, you're not a good soldier.

DO IT AGAIN

Well, the US used nuclear bombs.

>The Ruskies rape and pillage Germany as they go through
>not bad

wew laddie, the double think is real

No we were too high level for those noobs.

No she's a paleocon that gives too much to charity.

After decades of bitching about the internment camps on American soil and the use of nuclear arms on Japan, NOW the left is saying that the Allies were good guys?

How retarded are these people?

Stalin was /our commie/

came here to post this
fuck hahahah

Funny how niggers suddenly love people of the WW2 era when anti-black sentiment was at an all time high. Really zozzels my keks

stupid limeys gotta learn to only do content in their level range

fair enough

>Are leftists this retarded?

No, leftists are not retarded. It's only the certain outliers who have really misinformed or willfully ignorant beliefs that are retarded. This is actually one of things Trump addressed recently about the Charlottesville protests. Not every alt-rightist is a nazi or white supremacists, but the ones that are probably pieces of shit. Same goes for the left, not every one is deranged sjw, but the one who are, are idiots.

As a liberal, I applaud Trumps speech today even if it was really divisive, it was a difficult pill we had to swallow

>The Red Army Dindunuffin