Don't waste this chance

Let's be honest. This was a major victory toady. But stop dressing like Nazis. Stop openly being white supremacists or nationalists. We need power first.

Trump gave you assholes a second chance. Take his advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpge1e6GWoE
youtu.be/y7zWQmIAotg
youtube.com/watch?v=alc_x49hLuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posted in another thread -
You fuckers still have a chance in this. TRUMP defended you from this. Don't let him down now and continue dumb shit nazi salutes in public! THIS IS VITAL! You MUST keep peace if you ever go out and do another rally. Get your permit. Protest. PEACEFULLY. But Still be armed ready to defend yourself. The next time shit goes down it will be recorded. TRUMP STATED IT WAS SELF DEFENSE. Make sure the media doesn't catch you being the aggressors. Lefty bastards can't help but chimp out when they see you. Let the media and everyone catch them being the violent animals they are!

DO NOT FUCK THIS UP AGAIN. NEO-NAZI, STORMFRONT, KKK HAS BEEN DENOUNCED!
You have a second chance to do this right!!!

This.

White nationalism is a political ideology of peace!

Free speech. They are welcome, and you are welcome to punch a Nazi. Its that simple. There will be nazis and whute supremecists and kkk and they might be respectful of your wishes to not fly a flag or they wont. No doubt about it. You need to either get over it or punch a nazi.

Agree. I am unironically natsoc, but the german symbology is dead. Just use American flags, or state flags would do too. Don't have to change a thing about your beliefs, just the presentation of them.

Leave the memes in the internet lads. I changed my flag already.

You punch someone you got punched/shot back in self defense. Fair?

White nationalism is ok, but kkk and neo nazi shit is retarded. Speaking as a nat soc, we need to be strategic, and more importantly we need to show the world we are actually the good guys who care about them.

The guys who dress up like klansmen and carry out-of-the-box nazi flags are Soros-funded.
They were never /ourguys/ like Dick Dispencer

Im NatSoc supporter. But yeah thats fair. It is a free country

Fuck that
Keep escalating
Get them to try and take down Washington's statue
Destroy the center

Doubt it. Seriously doubt it.
They were either ironically or unironically nazi flag fliers.

lol, how are you idiots happy about this? You realize that there are a shitload of congressmen and senators on TV right now calling Trump out for being a fucking moron? You know he needs congress/senate on his side when he gets impeached for the Russia investigation, right? lol, it's funny how fucking stupid you people are

Dude there were actually NO nazi flag people there. This was a flat out media lie. Richard was talking about it in his press conference. The picture used in media was not even from the chartlottesville rally.

Again. Which is fine. All flags welcome.
ALL flags welcome. Maybe respect the PR whores wishes or dont. It really doesnt matter.

You have no power here shill.

they already want to take down George Washington, but now normies will see it

Oh. Aww that sucks. Should have had some representation since we are getting shit on for it.

Good
I cant wait for this degenerate Union to collapse

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpge1e6GWoE

Kessler who organized it was a Jew and occupy supporter. He's a double agent.

Does it matter though. Its 2017 everything the kikes do blows up in their face.

I didn't come here for power, I came here for amusement, and you doofuses are providing plenty of it, lololol

Let's take back the peace sign. I'm tired of being misrepresented by the left as the party of war and murder.

This

ps I bet this post gets screengrabbed for a lefty shit piece on Trump

You're not wrong.
It's time to meme against communism

Larpers...

>This was a major victory today.
What was??

Agree! He's giving us a chance to reform our image. No more swastikas, no more armbands, no more Nazi slogans. We don't need the 88 to be 14.

This rally was the biggest boon to anti pc culture.
Look at the memes that were generated.
We killed one of them and the president shit on them for it.
Beep beep im a sheep. I mean dodge

It represents divide & conquer

Trump defending the rally against the Alt-Left.

Just beat the shit out of the Klan wherever they show up you fucking mongs. I left this board cause I knew you fucks would allow them to show up at your gay fuckfests. THEY ARE HONEYPOTTED TO SHIT. This gay fucking crap happens wherever they show up. THEY ALWAYS START SHIT. They always delegitimize anything that happens. Tell them to FUCK OFF. I don't care how racist you are. You don't have to be racist and stupid.

aggressive white male narrative is historically obsolete for the USA, and must be revised.

socially-conservative, hypermasculinity is an impediment to humankind's improvement.

The USA must become a United Nations of America. All who impede humankind's improvement are domestic terrorists (Alt-right is now Alt-Qaeda and need to be smoked out and hunted down)

Where was it from?

Now the golden age of radical centrism begins.

whats wrong with being a nationalist? this is bullshit.

Trump doubled down on his "its both side fault" statement and demolished the entire msm narrative so they are incredibly assblasted at the moment.

He also said "There were fine people on both sides". Basically in support of those protesting the removal of the statue as long as they are not nazis or white nationalists.

I meant white nationalist.

Will you also punch a nazi?

We need to counter their relentless messaging that paints us as genocidal monsters. We need to help people understand that nationalism means a more peaceful existence for all citizens.

REMINDER TO EVERY ONE THAT FOX NEWS IS CORPORATE ZOG PRESS AND SHOULD BE IGNORED. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE SWEET NOTHINGS THEY WHISPER IN YOUR EAR.

The 14 words are not up for debate.

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS!

If on the weekend the only symbology being used on the right was U.S/Southern flags and MAGA hats the day would have been a total victory.

Yes even with the car accident.

Get it together, aesthetics matter.

You can have either 14 or 88 but not both. Choose.

>OPENLY being white supremacists or nationalists

Don't advocate for an ethnostate is basically what I am saying.

It's not so easy user. If people are meeting IRL they need to actively shun Nazi and white supremacy symbolism. You wanna red pill people you can only do that one of one anyway. No one's going to hear you when you are flying idiocy anyway.
...but user, it only takes one idiot with one flag to destroy an entire group and the left is going to try and instigate because it is so easy. People need to be called the fuck out who do this shit.

Yeah it kinda does.

If you and the other larpers want to lose so badly fuck off and hold your rally in a minivan with all your friends.

RICHARD SPENCER IS A ZIONIST PLANT!

He must be disavowed

The biggest fuck up was the car ramming into counter protestors.

Without that, it would just be mad libtards vs. LARPers, which wouldn't be all bad, as left would still look retarded.

At this point if you show up in a Hitler shirt or waving your arm in the air then you're more an enemy of the white race than an ally.

Either wise the fuck up or accept that the people who want our race to survive will eventually be forced to beat the shit our of you.

/thread

Already did.

>What Nazis? I don't see any Nazis.

Wink wink.

>Oh you mean all white people are Nazis? Now that's a little prejudiced on your part don't you think?

Bumping. Because OP is absolutely correct.

Brilliant. Yes, this exactly what we need to be doing. I think we should push the peace sign hard. It's actually unironically appropriate in the big picture.

Your laughs mean nothing.. You've laughed since the beginning of the Trump train.
>Your laughs only mask your tears

tear down any nazi flag you see at any demonstration

Only wave the American flag, when people see antifa going after people with American flags then we win

Do not bring any weaponry/shields/body armor unless those shields are cleverly disguised as signs and armor is easily hidden under clothes i.e. nut cups/extra shirts do not make it look like we are expecting to fight

no Spencer haircuts

>We need power first.
FUCKING THIS, we need to introduce ourselves to the public eye gradually or they'll lol and ostracize us like they have done to feminism.

And stop pushing the kekistanis & civic nationalists away right before a civil war you fucking retards!!

Impossible, they are inherently violent and aggressive, the "anti" in antifa is there for a reason, it's a response and wasn't there before this fascist movement

you realize both sides popped up at the exact same time right? they are being organized together and both organizers are being paid by the same group. thats what you dont realize. your organizers are making bank off of this.

>physically attacking someone is free speech

Post this video everywhere

youtu.be/y7zWQmIAotg

I agree with this too, the nazi shit is dead, make a new movement based on the best ideals of it, these things should evolve naturally to suit the modern world

First they tried to threaten us. The Lugenpresse conglomerate is a well oiled machine, they would stagger the reporting so as to shield themselves from any blame of advocated violence; half of the cable propagandists would liken Trump supporters to Nazis, the other half would rationalize and encourage assaulting Nazis.

They thought they could scare us back into submission, they hoped the threat of violence would keep us in hiding. But Trump was the first man in most of our lifetimes to ever take a stand for us. Our future was more important to us than our immediate safety.

Then they attacked us. During peaceful rallys or scheduled speeches, they came in droves with knives, clubs, bear mace, bags of their own excrement which they would throw, the police would stand down and the cameras would all shift to the one or two attendees adorned with a Swastika. We had to fight for the right to exist.

They did anything possible to stifle the free expression of our ideology, for the ideals it represents are too powerful.

Finally, we chose to fight back. Though the first shots were fired by the unstrategic mentally unsound, we had no choice but to follow through, as it was a declaration of war. Backing out means surrender. Visit their social media sanctuaries and see for yourself how they talk about you, what they want of you, your culture, and the society your ancestors built. This is a war for your very right to exist. Your home is being invaded as you read this. This is our last stand, and we are standing taller than we have in generations. What will your children think of the world you leave them? Will you be remembered by them as a great Warrior, or a Coward?

THIS, good lord it's refreshing to see some common sense on this topic.

IN all fairness it was one guy iwho's vehicle was attacked and may have been schizophrenic the people there were peacefully protesting the removal of their people's history the alt left came to that park with the intent to disrupt a peaceful protest using violence

You seem to be a shill or a cuck

Fuck the psychopathic treasonous alt left

Nope. Trumpeter just tied his presidency to an anchor and jumped in the river. Nazis and the alt right are going to claw at him, like the drowning rats that they are.

The us left is gonna have a picnic while they watch and the vast vast majority of the word that doesn't live in a America going to care.

(Except for Russia, 'cause Trumps their guy. Imagine all that effort, just to realize he really is that incompetent....)

Leave out race and just push nationalism. Stop being a fragile little ego with an identity complex and grow up.

this. I'm a neo-Nazi basically but I'd NEVER wave a Nazi flag. It's just as bad as the left waving commie and Mexican flags

This is all about race. We don't want this country to become a white minority, which it is set to be.
There is not one good country in the world that's a white minority, except for Japan and South Korea. So, I have no problem with japs/Koreans coming here either. But the rest of the worlds scum cannot come here anymore. Half the people in my city don't even speak English

That's fine. Support European immigration and population growth measures. Even if you want to deport all spics(who the fuck doesnt) you can't say it or you discredit yourself and anyone with you.

Trump tanked his presidency for the 6 gorillionth time

Agreed.

Dr. Carol Swain could be an incredible advisor and speaker to our administration. She is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=alc_x49hLuw

Good video this should be spread

I agree, time to get serious, no more LARPing.

You nazis are adorable. You think 99% of the world doesn't hate you.

You're in for a big surprise.

agree. be as difficult to label as possible. clothing, gestures, all those generalize a cause.

if there were no nazi flag people there, why are there LITERAL FUCKING PICTURES of nazi flag people there? And why didnt the alt righters kick out the alt nazi flag people?! Oh I know why... BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING NAZIS.

The ones with the swastikas