What stage of lunacy is this?

What stage of lunacy is this?

>Charlottesville

This is a good thing. Make them fear the white fucking male again.

HEIL VICTORY

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Thank goodness there's enough niggers and spics to keep her safe!

God damn is that real?

You guys fucked with their minds really good.

> khakis and camouflage
lololololol time to get some of that

maybe normal white people who don't hate themselves aren't evil lunatics then you stupid whore

>I SAW A NICE LOOKING WHITE MAN AND HE WAS NORMAL OHHH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

Just a reminder that young black men are 3% of the population yet they commit over 50% of the violent crime, and these ""people"" think it's racist to "distance yourself" from them.

Lmao

The mayor has been flooding us with Muslims too, dont forget this important patch in the diversity quilt!

I hope bitches like this are scared of white men.

Boy oh boy can't wait until she gets raped by some dindus and blame the white man again for her idiocy.

Jesus white people are so desperate to seem liberal that they will say the stupidest shit and hate the themselves. Sad

Holy shit why does the same shill keep copypasting this over and over again, it's obvious that suburban people make much more money than city folk and thus are smarter and know what's best. You can't live in suburbs unless you make a ton of money cause housing prices have gone WAY up.

I for one am glad they are afraid. They should be afraid, and we wont show any mercy when push comes to shove

I wish I was (fully) white 2bh

must be nice to know that your sheer existence triggers neoliberals this much

this is fantasy land.

Is she saying other races can't dress nicely?

She isn't wrong. Keeping pushing.

yeah the evil white man is gonna get ya. did she bump her head our something.

there is nothing more unthreathning than white men on the street. but thats funny.

Get lost, fake news.

You might even be thanking us for our service at the airport before we deploy. Really makes one ponder.

Without those rural idiots the city folk would starve to death in 1 week.

>national geographic determined what the average human will look like in 2050, and it's beautiful

kek
all of a sudden whites are the feared ones
american scrawny whites will drown in pussy now just watch

I want off this ride.

>background is shitty creased flag picture
>meme is signed and dated

nice meme faggot

"City people" means non-whites. Whites in cities supported Trump over Hillary, as did whites at all levels of education, and white women.

These people are batshit fucking insane. If we ever get our way I say we deport these nutjobs straight to Zimbabwe to live in their perfect society.

>the unassuming white man is this nation's greatest threat

She is unironically correct. The 'nation' to which she refers is not the American nation.

>white woman calling white men evil
The fucking hypocrisy could kill a elephant

>evil
These people should kill themselves or get the fuck out of the white man's country.

Pretty much sums up the all white men are evil theme.

The shills are out of fucking control at the moment.

>What stage of lunacy is this?
>No one in this thread says "terminal"
You all disappoint me.

This is not over altright

If you see a group of young high-melanin males walking down the street in hoodies, and on the other side white man with khakis and a polo, then you should fear the khaki man and seek protection from the gentle high-melanin group.

Leftist wisdom

Her state of lunacy is in it's final stages. She won't be able to see the light until someone comes for her too, and she is branded a racist, or any buzzword. The current state of lunacy in society as a whole, is in the middle stages. Like late 1920's Berlin, or 1910's Russia.

First off, it's not lunacy. They are brainwashed in the strictest sense of the word by the same people responsible for pic related.

Blood & Soil

>wants to hang on the day of the rope
I don't understand.

Her father and other male relatives must love her

She is married to a lunatic who just a month ago protested Charlottesville police calling them an occupying terrorist force while wearing a no borders t shirt. To top it off, his father is a retired cop.

This bitch thinks she's very clever, but she's extremely duuum

What a tragedy. Product of a single mom I presume.

She has like two kids unfortunately. I can only imagine the level of psychological child abuse

So she married a white male? That must be a healthy marriage

>City people
you mean niggers out for gibs?

68 COUNTIES SHOULD DECIEDE THE ELECTIONS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't wait for her to get robber/raped/murdered by a pack of niggers.

FEAR THE WHITE MAN THOTS. GET IN YOUR BURQUA

>liberals are now arguing in favor of racial profiling
my sides

this is funny though. please tell me more about the evil white man.

They are scared !!!!

I FUCKING LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!

DONT FUCK WITH WHITE MEN

>People reply to this pasta whenever someone drops it in a thread

They are just trying to derail thread with strawmans of their own arguments

She's not wrong. We are the greatest threat to their system. The white man is not easily stirred, but when he becomes angry and joins his brothers together, he becomes the most dangerous creature on earth.

I.... What is that?

These kids are going to need massive therapy

Good.
She should be afraid just as generations of white women before us were afraid of the white men in their societies, afraid of being punished for being whores and being punished for speaking against the interests of the nation.

>Therapy
Where we're going, we won't need therapy.

SHE THINKS WE LOOK NICE!

lol

I learned that libs want to build gas chambers

Also learned that I can no longer socialize or trust the "plur" crowd. That poisoning strangers is a just another laugh

They're going to start attacking people for "dressing white" now. Cap this.

she has 2 white sons.
poor kids.

that used to just be called getting mugged

Toronto is a shithole

It's the lunacy of wymyn.. steer clear

LOOKATME LUNACY

>one bad thing happens with a "white supremacist"

ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD! STAY AWAY FROM THEM! YOU CAN BE RACIST AND PREJUDICED TOWARDS THEM!!!ALL WHITES ARE BAD

>islamic terrorist murder 100's of thousands of people annually

Hey can you guys stop stereotyping them? Not all muslims are bad. Stop being islamaphobic

it is a pretty great feeling. Bonus - I'm blond with blue eyes

This is typical lefty nonsense they honestly think black are more afraid of us then we are of gang banging hood rats

However
Make communists afraid again

>tfw they honestly thought they could make racists afraid again

>Harms

I'm probably related. Mother's side has that name. Comes from Friesland.

This needs to be plastered all over where normies read their news & comments

>Friesland
is that near Burgerton?

Damn, son. This bait is stale as hell but look how many (you)s it got anyway. Is Sup Forums like 80% newfags right now?

Can vouch. After this, multiple nigresses have attempted to court me.

Someone should tell her she just won a new car. Pic related.

Self-hating full nazi racist shit right there, wow

It's a war son, your skin color is your uniform.

Get ready.

Why are the left so bad at memes?

Screencap it and you can.

>Using the same copy pasta over and over again as an argument.

Double digit IQ nog spotted

She is definitely going to wet her panties over evil white men when she goes to bed tonight. We all know what women think of nice guys, so stop being a nice guy and start being this nations greatest threat.

They SHOULD be terrified of the white man. We never went away, we just went to sleep.

and to think even genuine nazies just used them to delouse

its the best part of the netherlands

Demonising 'the white man' is what led to all this nonsense in the first place, when will they ever learn ?

>scared of white men in khakis and polos

Ya know honestly I noticed the blacks at work were really standoffish on Monday when I came in sport'n my usual shaved head w/ khakis and a nice polo.

Here I thought it might have been sheer awe on their part but I guess it was abject fear of a white planet.

Oh yes. The "white man" is to blame for all modern woes. What a unique perspective.

...where have I heard this before?

She is guaranteed to cheat on her cuck husband with a scary proud white man at any moment, or else she wouldn't spend a moment writing about these men. Women only devote time to men they find desirable, anyone else is completely invisible. Her having such a strong reaction to them says enough.

Damn right. People think we're fucking bullshitting because so many white males have become numale cucks. No longer!

play it up as much as possible, do you have the evil haircut too ?

this will never get old

>List tons of mental illnesses
>You'd be completely fucked if you did have all those.
>Look at her again
Oh

>doesn't say literally shaking
She tried

Whites are the most violent race, coldly calculating and cruel. They lived in warring tribal states until ~1500 years ago when Christianity finally began to spread throughout central Europe into Britain and Scandinavia. That's when they sublimated their extreme violent urge into fine pursuits like art, science, philosophy... and conquest of the entire world.

I'm white, have been described as always angry (scary) looking, bald (generally clean shaved head), and a beard (not long, but it's full).

I'm also in a position of authority which helps and I'm one of just a literal handful of white guys working there. So ya I can play it up as much as possible.