Why aren't there any Trump supporters in the cities?

Why aren't there any Trump supporters in the cities?

high iq, high income, wider perspective

Pretty soon there won't be any in the rural and suburban retard areas either

this

there are but they're silenced

theres plenty, but theres way more aggrieved minorities

Really? How can you even post these polls after all the fakery in the election, sampling from democrats to represent the whole country is akin to fraud.

If there are no Trump supporters how come he won most of the states ?

there are, but there's more poverty and welfare people in cities
no, lower iq, lower income, lower pespectives
the correlation between poor urban areas and democrats is absolute
you faggots can't play that "smart people x" faggot

Los Angeles user here.

There's tons out here. Fuck off leaftard.

sweetie the national polls were accurate

and there are - trump still got a massive part of the vote in the areas he lost
HE WON THE POPULAR VOTE TOO, BY TWO MILLION
Hillary 59-60 million. Trump 63 million.
get rekt nigger

>Why aren't there any Trump supporters in the cities?
Because that's where all the Jews, niggers, homosexuals, trannies, and liberals live, since they rely on government so much.
Real Americans live in the suburbs and country, armed and self sufficient.

>they rely on government so much

No, Trump states rely on government aid. Hillary voters are the ones creating all the wealth.

Cities mistly filled with gibs-me minorities. Guaranteed Democrats. Even the illegal and dead ones.

hahahah

nonwhites

I have never been to a city: the post

>denying the truth
lol

>1 point apart

really retard? that's your argument?

There are so many problems with this assumption; I don't know where to start.

Contextless, unanswerably broad, plainly wrong, one-line "gotcha" OPs are spam. They are deliberately wrong to trick you into replying. Sage or report spam.

They moved out. Most cities had a higher population in 1950 than now, which is when shitskins started to move in forcing whites to the suburbs to avoid living among subhumans.

>I don't know where to start.

I understand your frustration.

now do it by county and see how much more the blue ones take from the red

There are but they have to keep their mouth shuts for fear of being lynched, or more realistically being doxxed and fired

Why do all New Yorkers want to leave?

We do, we just keep our power level hidden unless someone brings something up.

The same reason why prisons and schoolyards are hell. Groupthink and intercine politics. Appeals to bullshit higher values. You aren't allowed to dissent or be individual. The other reason prisons and schoolyards are hell: niggers in inner city housing.

>We

You're not fooling anyone.

Dude you're a fucking somalian, you're like the most subhuman among subhumans.

lack of white people

Cities have some of the best and worse separated by a few blocks. They're also as well segregated in microcosm as anywhere else. For the people, whites, who have to deal with "others" on a daily basis, there are quite a few Trump supporters.

>leaf

I'm a white male actually and you right wing retard billionaire globalist cock suckers are a fucking embarrassment to my race

There are, since no city had 100% for Hillary.

Liberals have self-segregated themselves into urban areas, and it's going to mean the end of their party. I'm cool with that.

Cities are where you find the meme jobs like barista and graphic designer, of course they wont support a man who wants to bring back real male jobs.

Yes, the niggers and spics on welfare in New York and California create the wealth. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Stfu Zhang. Go back to China.

You forgot that in the past you admitted being somalian. Imagine being such an useless subhuman that you come on Sup Forums everyday to spam rural and suburban threads. Do you look like pic related?

Higher IQ.

Lol no I didn't. You right wing retards are literally fake news. You have no shame just making shit up. Says a lot about you.

I'm not even the rural suburban retards spammer from the election. That was a different leaf. You're retarded and confused.

itt pampered rich cosmopolitan white people from New York don't realize red states have high amounts of niggers/spics on welfare, and half the counties and major cities are liberal.

Muh city people have higher iq meme needs to stop
If anything, city people are retarded, they live in Jew York City while they make minimum wage, pay rent 2,000 shekels a month,pay college debt, and are under constant Jewish propaganda and marxism

Cities are giant echo chambers where one opinion/ideology dominates.

Think about it. It's impossible to avoid other people in a big city, so you better share the same opinions/beliefs otherwise your lives are going to be miserable because you'll always be bickering.

Oh yes you did. Timestamp or stfu.

JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS, THE LEAFS MAKING ALL THE URBAN/RURAL AND SUBURBAN THREADS IS A FUCKING SOMALIAN.
LAUGH AT THAT FUGLY SUBHUMAN.

You people are easily impressed, aren't you?

They wont admit they support him because they don't to get stabbed by Jamal and friends or get fired by their boss Dustin Shekelburg?.

why are you so obsessed with that .gif

you are fucking mentally ill

>City
>High IQ
>High Income

Where is this fairyland?

You need to go back.

basically

fpbp

These pieces of shit come to my country live off government kick backs, get fast tracked through school then call me a retard. Fuck I hate this country sometimes.

You guys are all inbred swine, your average IQ is 80 so....?

OMG I'M SO EDUCATED I WENT TO HARVARD JEWNIVERSITY FOR GENDER STUDIES. EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS AN UNEDUCATED SUBURBAN RETARD WHO FUCKS THEIR COUSIN LELELELELE XDDDDDDDDD MY MAYMEYS

Have you considered getting a welding job?

You need to get the fuck out of my country! I know you voted Liberal, look how well that is doing for us.

There are, I am. On average it's because cities are filled with minorities who vote to expand the government which is essentially a tool designed to take wealth from white people and give to non-white people.

City people are generally more educated, whether or not you like it (you clearly don't because you're sperging out) it's the truth.

I have actually, there is no job market for it that is a meme.

those niggers are practicing how to get arrested by the police

It's doing fine for me.

Should've gone for university.

That's my city and I am. Check mate leaf.

It depends on what your educated in, gender studies don't count to most sane people.

Holy shit you're retarded and delusional. I'm Obama Leaf, not the rural and suburban retard leaf. Another leaf was spamming that after the election and created the meme.

You're out of your fucking mind.

Wear my MAGA hat proudly in Seattle when I can. Worst I got was a tranny attempting to grab it off but my friend pushed her away. Other than that, no one fucks with me because I'm fit as fuck.

check this one

I did.

and white people are generally higher IQ, and vote republican. And rich people are generally higher IQ, and vote republican. As for why cities go democrat is mainly due to minorities and white people's tendency towards empathy (so they see the poor brown people and have to vote to take money from evil white men and give it to them)

What degree did you get?

How fucking stupid are you? Half of California voted for Trump and California was responsible for a shit ton of votes. The so called popular vote is a lie. More like cheated vote. Democrats are lazy fucks. They don't vote.

Your more delusional than any Trump supporter if you think race baiting ,neo-con, warmongers are good for any country.

There are some, even if smaller in percentage. 461,000 people voted for Trump in New York City (1.9 mil for Hillary). 769,000 people voted for Trump in Los Angeles (2.4 mil for Hillary).

There are no white people left in the cities

(((Education)))
Because obviously Gender studies,communications,psychology,theatre arts,fashion design,sociology,liberal arts,microelectric engineering,fine arts,criminal justice, and hospitality and tourism degrees make you more educated

niggers + nigger apologists + spics + transplants

t.NYC Trump supporter

Wait. Why'd you use the image hash and not the filename? I'm not the only one that posts that gif.

Thats because your not white and not from here. You don't care if white people are replaced and the whole country is covered in shit hole gettos your used to that.

>Democrats are lazy fucks. They don't vote.
>Democrats won the popular vote, therefore having the most people vote for them
Trumptard logic.

KEK

I'm against the neocon Trump you moron.

And yet the rural and suburban leaf and obama leaf post always in the same threads alternating from one and other. You were really quick to find this rural and suburban thread, maybe you're both the same person?

>obamaleaf is mentally ill
did it take you that long to figure it out?

Believe me, every single white motherfucker, besides some jews, supports Trump. Every single working white guy, tradesman, entrepreneur, even faggots do. They just hide it. They all reveal their power level when they can trust you.

I am white. You seem really fanny flustered.

Also what's your degree?

it was in the natural Sciences, not saying what.

>durr education is the joos!!!

and you wonder why educated people don't take you seriously? Ignorance is bliss.

>most college-educated people in the cities have a degree in gender studies

You really think Shillery and Obama are not neo-cons in every thing but name?

You forgot retarded high cost of living.

>not saying what.
Because you probably don't actually have one, being a former welder.

STEM degrees and medical degrees are the only degrees that matter
Anything else is bullshit or would be automated

Jesus, turnout was shit in NYC

There is they're just affraid to show it for obvious reasons.

Plenty of people say "rural and suburban retard" now. It's a meme.

Anyone who was here after the election could see it that it was 2 different leafs. That guy was spamming it in every thread while I was posting my regular 100 post threads btfo right wing retards.

Smarten up, you're embarrassing yourself.

You retards always have hilarious whacked out conspiracies

Do you know what a joke is sonny?

This

He used the image hash. I'm not the only one who posts that gif.

You retards are pure fake news

THIS!