Charlottesville: Man in white supremacist rally disowned by family after he 'turned into a crazy Nazi'

Charlottesville: Man in white supremacist rally disowned by family after he 'turned into a crazy Nazi'

>Peter Tefft 'is a maniac, who has turned away from all of us and gone down some insane internet rabbit hole'
>“[Peter] scares us all, we don’t feel safe around him, and we don’t know how he came to be this way,” Mr Scott continued. “My grandfather feels especially grieved, as though he has failed as a father.”
>Mr Tefft’s father said he and the rest of the family are entirely against his son’s racist beliefs.
>“We have been silent up until now, but now we see that this was a mistake,” the elder Tefft continued. “It was the silence of good people that allowed the Nazis to flourish the first time around, and it is the silence of good people that is allowing them to flourish now.”
>He said Peter is no longer welcome at family gatherings.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-neo-nazi-protest-disown-family-north-dakota-peter-tefft-a7893496.html

Imagine having such a libcucked family

What a piece of shit. I bet he'd be fine if his son came home with a boyfriend or negress.

Exactly, same thing

>when you virtue signal so hard, you disown your own son in front of the entire nation
LIBKEKS ARE THE GOOD PEOPLE, GUYS!

For fucks sake, if you don't realize that soon, they will have to bash in your skulls sooner or later.

I'm amazed at all this bullshit. Guys, this is seriously the worst thing the left could be doing right now. By doxxing these faggots and alienating them from work, family and society in general you're only giving them two options: either to fade away or become public figures for white nationalism since there is nothing for them to lose anymore.

Good job everyone!

I have. Literally everyone in my family is the kind of person to absolutely assblast someone on Facebook if they say anything remotely nationalist or traditionalist. I live in Cornwall, which is 97% white, and my sister (who is also a dyke) is always complaining about how it's not "ethnically diverse". My family doesn't really know anything about my political beliefs since I try to not talk to them about it.

>betraying your son for virtue signal points
Sick.
Absolutely sick.
I can honestly understand the pov that white people need to die at this point, we deserve it for being so weak and disgusting. Any people with courage and honor are dwarfed by simpering cowards and cuckolds of the highest degree

would be nice if your cunt sister could move to some nigger city in the USA for a few months and see how she likes it
the cold hard truths of reality might change her worldview and snap her back into heterosexuality in the process

WNs are among the most discriminated against groups in America currently

Oh, someone from Germany is a literal Nazi condoning violence. What a surprise.

>if my daughter was a coalburner i'd disown her
>how dare they disown their son for having the same stance as me
retard

WTF...! I like Peter, now.

I love refugees and want more of them which implies that i can't possibly be a nazi. QED.

my dad told me he cant watch ww2 movies anymore because the jews always demonize every nazi soldier.

>coalburning is totally a-okay
nigger

One is a belief, the other is destroying your genetic legacy.

If my daughter were a rabid shitlib I wouldn't like it but not disown her. If she were a nazi who then coalburned I'd disown her. Get it retard? Also I wouldn't publish it for the world to see.

Cornwall is a paradise compared to the rest of the country. She should move to Brixton London for a year and see how she feels.

A literal faggot being a woman and scared of violence. I bet your from San Francisco too.

Everyone on this board is so brainwashed.

Except you, right?

There are a few others without a Nazi flag.

feared > loved

Just wait until there is an official turn in kgb agency

The fascists of the future are the ant-fascists.
Nationalists are the Jews of nowadays, with the exception that you actually had reasons to hate Jews.

>memeing the fake churchill quote

Maybe we just want to reinforce your confirmation bias.

They will come around

Send your sister to Chicago or Detroit for a year

Fucking garbage father

Poor lad. I hope fate smiles at him and he makes it while watching his worthless family go down the shitter

Look at this virgin loser

I thank god I was born in in Europe to a classical East European family. We don't "disown" family members for their views, no matter how off-trend they may be.

...I mean, for the most part. Just don't be homosexual. I think thats grounds for disownment.