Outrage as Swiss hotel asks Jewish guests to shower before swimming

Outrage as Swiss hotel asks Jewish guests to shower before swimming

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/ask-the-expert-shower-on-shabbat/
youtube.com/watch?v=cjAwMYd9JtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that Kosher?

why don't they shower? are goyim too filthy to shower with?

they are filthy
just

wash yourselfs, dear kikes

It breaks the Talmud to use the same water for two purposes.

Just imagine the Jewish oil slick in that pool.

It must be unctuous.

myjewishlearning.com/article/ask-the-expert-shower-on-shabbat/

So you're saying we need to start building earthship houses?

Just saw this and came right away.
> Has anyone commented that the jews don't want to "shower" in Europe as they have started to believe their own lies?

but we got circumcised so we don't have to wash????

Filthy jews

>444
But no. Do not use the toilet water for the vegetables because that's one step away from shitting and pissing directly on to the crops like they do in most places you buy them from.

This is the UN's toilet to table to tap program; one of the most dangerous lies of our time.
youtube.com/watch?v=cjAwMYd9JtQ

>bar soap is prohibited by some rabbis on Shabbat because when you use it you’re transforming the soap from a solid to a liquid. Many Orthodox rabbis today advise their communities to use liquid soap on Shabbat so as to avoid transforming anything
what strange people.

Nice grammer
>EU education

This is why jews are so good lawers.

>This is the UN's toilet to table to tap program; one of the most dangerous lies of our time.

Can you expand on this? Why is it a lie?

Fucking inbred morons...
No wonder why they were expelled from EVERY single country they tried to live in...

would you swim in the same pool with them?

Cleanliness is next to Godliness

Why are they all wearing dress shirts and slacks? haha

There is a whole subgenre of hotel warnings to Israeli tourists because Israeli tourists see obnoxiousness as a haggling strategy.

is that the mental institute pool?

Not sure if bait but
*grammar

I didn't know this was a jew thing

They burn better when they are oily.

In short, because the requisite filtration technology does not yet exist at a cost-effective or widespread level. To cut to the chase, this idea of water recycling has been in effect since the earlier space missions. But, todate, they still don't have space people drinking their own piss. If they can't get it working in space with all that funding and technology, then I offer a friendly suggestion to you that you not try it at home.

Water access is actually one of the principle underlying factors in most of the ongoing global conflicts in semi-recent history. They don't want you to know much about that.

reminds me of when patton had to kick germans out for "displaced peoples"

>grammer
american education

If you ever have met orthodox jews you would now why they would post such a advice.

worked in the hotel business for a while, jews will invariably fill every sink and tub with mounds of kinky, foul smelling hair.

They are little better than poos.

Most Europeans don't shower or bathe anyways.

Jew's have to have the most fucking retarded religious laws. Not even Muslims are this pants on head retarded.

>grammer
Disgraceful. Please tell me you ran across the border?

Muslims mutilate female genitals as well as male genitals.

TAKBIR

Pretty much. They are trained to be semantics-autists their whole fucking life.

They kind got off on the wrong foot with showers

That's very egalitarian, user :^)
Truly Islam is the religion of feminists

It's the only equal-opportunity religion inshala (PBUH)

kikes are so fucking weird. i wish them all dead.

I thought the Russians got it working back in the days of Mir. I remember seeing an episode of Horizon or something similar where they demonstrated the machine that did it. Apparently they were told that the first people to drink the output was the scientists working on the device. Not a bad incentive to get it working.

Nothing complicated, based swiss bantz tbqh

The problem here being that you're causing water to heat, right?
Well shit you're doing that when you use a heated pool too.

>Outrage
link to said outrage pls

>jews don't bathe

I remember a visit to the barber shop as a kid. There was a little kike in the seat next to me, and the barber asked him how often he washed his hair. "Oh I shower about once a week"
"ONCE A WEEK?!"
Nasty fucking critters.

Do the Russians continue this or was it Potemkin?

Incidentally, it was Gorbachev who told the guy the UN calls the "water baron" that we don't own the water. The UN owns the water. And that's why it's illegal in some states in the US to collect rain water, and why the UN technically owns our "navigable waterways" which include all streams and muddy puddles.

The Saudi government is willing to pay in gold for anybody who can liberate the unpolluted water from the desert sand.

that's how the orthodox Jews do. Imagine them as sort of like the Amish version of the Jew.

You would think they would bathe regularly with such massive sniffers.

Follow the lines of the pipe. The clean water goes to the sink, the grey water from the sink goes to the plants, the water that drains through that is pumped to the toilet tank, which is then flushed as sewage. No toilet water goes into the crops.

Jesus Christ

>Doesn't piss in the sink.
user...

g-d btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

>BENEFITS OF PISSING IN THE SINK
1. Less splash - smaller transfer of potential energy = little risk of back splash.
2. Testicle sensation - if you're short to medium in height, there's a good possibility that your ball sack will rest on the cold ceramic. This is pleasant.
3. Interesting swirl dynamics - I appreciate art, so this is also pleasant.
4. Green - you use less water, saving the environment like a hero.
5. Urination assistance - you can start running the water from the beginning, simulating a flowing Cascade mountain stream and helping to get you started, if this is a problem. Important for older poasters.
6. Flexibility - if a wretched whore is taking a long time because her loose double roast beef manwich won't drain its STD laced juices, you have a solution.
7. Increased range - the increased horizontal range allows for a less focused aim, while the proximity to penis will accommodate the heightened arc of a controlled morning wood shot.
8. Reflection - you get to look at yourself in the eye as you pee. Underrated, though I'm not sure why.

Why shouldnt we? There is no reason not to.

sick
jews BTFO

what does this actually mean

> POOL CLOSED BECAUSE OF JEWS

>Do the Russians continue this or was it Potemkin?
Don't know dude. I'm not sure that the Russian system is being used any more, they went with a US designed system on the ISS. I recall that there was some kind of incompatability between the two systems, something to do with one system using silver iodide as an antiseptic and the other one using something else causing precipitation to clog the lines.

>The Saudi government is willing to pay in gold for anybody who can liberate the unpolluted water from the desert sand.

Interesting - i'd heard that some states restricted rainwater collection. In practice, how can they stop you if they don't know you're doing it though?

I know the Saudis rely heavily on desalination plants, they're energy intensive but I wouldn't have thought that would be too much of a problem, given all the oil they have access to.

But you are supposed to shower before and after using a pool

9. You get to experience European culture by pretending to be a Frenchman.

This guy gets it.

Orthodox jews stink like old dick cheese and crusty cum sockets.
They're hairy, unwashed, sweaty and oily.

>Kikes would rather scream "ANTISEMITISM, ITS A HOLOCAUST" than just wash like every other human being in 2017
Woah, so this is the power of the Jew.

>not pissing casually in the sink
Nevertheless, if you piss in the sink once in a will not hurt as long as you're not on meds

I piss into a collection tank so I can extract the nitrates to make fertilizer and black powder. Get on my level scrub.

Neither of which is ever mentioned in the quran.

>pissing in the sink
That's the most shitskin thing to do.

Kill yourselves.

>In practice, how can they stop you if they don't know you're doing it though?
Every city in the US worth a damn has at least one UN operative on the local city council. That's just one vector. So they get you through the international property codes.

This doesn't happen very often. If you take the Bundy Ranch situation, for instance, that was an oddball even that got out of control. They usually play it like demographic replacement and keep it below the point where people would revolt. But it's notable that people have gone to jail for daring to show up at a city council meeting and talking about things like doping the water with chloramine (city workers will often deny this because they don't understand that ammonia + chlorine = chloramine, and then they'll go on to recite what they've been told about antimicrobial properties without any understanding about how it strips heavy metals from the piping or about trichloromethanes and cancer and Obama's depopulation czars -- it goes on and on and on).

For the most part, the US continues to operate on the basis that as long as nobody fucks with you don't outright fuck with anybody else, then we all leave each other alone. That's why (((they))) have to use these excessively subversive vectors so that nobody notices that they're being fucked with.

Then why do they do it?

virgin pee vs The Chad Urination

Last time some tried to give them a shower they called it a holocaust

also POOLS CLOSED BITCH

>jewish spawning pool

SHUT IT(pool) DOWN
Dirty Jews

So this is how they're born.....

Thank you for posting the benefits

heh

kek, and I thought muslims were retarded, this stuff goes beyond

"American"

yes, public pools always suggest it. filthy northern hemisphere and it's cesspools... swim in the ocean you cunts

All the same chimp retards, abrahamic religions are full of trained monkeys.

Kek

Why do they buy foreskin?

I've been pissing in the sink for 7 years now, this man is 100% correct

it also lets you wash the hair scraps from your shaving down the drain

Blood libel so they can try to live for 800 years like in the Tanakh

Guests were complaining that the orthodox Jews were not showering before swimming. The only thing the hotel owner did wrong here was call out the race causing the problem, they should have just had a sign re-iterating the policy that all guests must shower.

In the comments of the article I read, there were quite a few Jews saying orthodox Jews were often dirty and they're not really surprised.

Apparently the owner went out of her way to accomodate orthodox jews, including letting them use their freezer for their kosher food, accommodating Shabbat rules, etc., so they had a large jewish clientelle due to word of mouth.

>Israel lodged a formal complaint with the Swiss foreign ministry over the signs. Tzipi Hotovely, the Israeli deputy foreign minister, called the incident "an anti-Semitic act of the worst and ugliest kind."

The Simon Weisenthal Center wants to punish this hotel in some way, or have it closed down.

To difficult for Americunts.

>worst and ugliest kind

Really, a note is the worst, ugliest kind of act? Come on heebs.

>race
Jews are a race user? Is this Kosher?

The prophet told them to do it, kek. Also the prophet was supposedly born without a foreskin.

10/10. Doing this from now on.

>all those typos
>lazy cheap printout taped to wall

seems legit, surely its not a prankster patron wanting to smear the hotel?

SHOWERS ARE ANTI-SEMITIC

>jews are so good at shapeshifting they have to make rules so they don't accidentally transform things

Kek

Of course they're a race, Israel genetic tests for Judaism.

Sounds like something Hitler would do.

Although at least in the case of Hitler, he wanted something for his own race rather than an invading army.

kek, a thread talking about this was shoa'd by mods no more than 1 hour ago

>and although after swimming
>cloes
That's what people should REALLY be outraged by.