Is there any chance we could engineer a virus that killed off everyone except white people?

Is there any chance we could engineer a virus that killed off everyone except white people?

Like a really fucking nasty one the sits in their system for a month so they spread it.

We gotta have some biologist here that gets to play with some nasty shit.

Where you @ homie?

If it were possible the jews would have wiped us a long time ago.

You whites can barely figure out how many third world sandniggers you're going to import into your countries. What makes you think you can engineer a virus? Get over yourselves.

They are called race specific bio weapons and the technocratic globalists who are in control of are anti-human eugenicists, so good luck with your delusional fantasies

I think maybe white people are more immune to that shit since we went through a bunch of plauges

No. They need us for now, Jews have admitted to this very sentiment. The Kalergi plan relies on suffering, they could if they wanted to though. David Rockefeller patented Zika virus - true.

It is theoretically possible to tailor a virus towards a particular ethnic group by targeting certain aspects of biochemistry and cell structure. However, due to the tendency of viruses to mutate easily, it is likely that the strain would quickly either become less infectious in general, or to increase in virulence to affect subjects outside of the intended target group.

The moment you realize that one of your grandparents did not care for purity of bloodline, and that virus knows more than you…

Nah. I got genetically tested. I'm about as white as they come. Besides Jesus of course.

so what CNN is saying is that there are biological differences between races.

That's fucking stupid. We can easily engineer a virus that kills stupid people. This would make whites back in the majority.

>1:11am
>in a village in rural Tanzania
>rarely leave the comfort of /trv/ and Sup Forums
>decide to check what Sup Forums is up to tonight

I can't tell if this is all brilliant satire or if you're all a bunch of mindless mongs.

EBOLA-CHAN REBORN?

We're just larping bro.

Iirc Israel is on such type or scientific research. Correct me if I am wrong, but is it true that they also run DNA tests on the ones willing to become israeli citizens?

Not true. The jews need goyims.

>village in rural Africa
>internet
nice try proxy fag
sadly already have this rareflag

But I thought we were all equal and the same, and the only thing that was different was our skin pigment?!

are you new?
you seem stranger to the concept of "goyim", the non-jews: they must exist in order to serve the jewish masters.
they don't want goyim gone, they want them completely servile. The kalergi plan to mix the entire world (except the jews) into one giant brown mongrel idiotic race serves exactly this purpose.

>tfw literally sitting under a mosquito net right now
>tfw bars on the windows instead of glass

>tfw recently learned the villagers can see me wanking through a crack in one of the wooden panes

No you're thinking of the Ethiopian Jews. The came to Israel on birthright and Israel put them in a newly built project. They forced them to take medicine to prevent them from giving diseases to the Israeli population. The medicine was actually to sterilize them. Israel doesn't like blacks.