Just wanted to say this:

Just wanted to say this:
The last year and a half has been an absolute pleasure with you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b07-yKnKRMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uzurqBnALkw
youtube.com/watch?v=d2j8CiOdlgU
youtube.com/watch?v=fFnOfpIJL0M
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom
stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're just getting started my friend.

Winning biggly, every day bro

newfag

No matter how long you've been around, the last year and a half HAS been the most fun of my life. They're gonna start labeling us as terrorists soon, and some MUST distance themselves from that, but though we may appear struck down...you never know what the future brings.

I've been here longer than a year and a half, but it's been great. The shitposting, the baiting, the bitter arguments, it's all been good. Of course, it's just mental masturbation and memeing and we don't get anything productive out of it, but what else would we be doing?

I'm getting so emotional right now. Hold me Sup Forums.

This really has been the ride of lifetime folks

Western civilization is not going gentle into that good night I'll tell you that for goddamn sure

you haven't even seen our TRUE POWER nigger

Godspeed, user

twas a good run m8!

It's been a hoot. Love you guys. Let's keep it up.

Unofficial Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=b07-yKnKRMQ

this recent existence has been a bumpy ride but im glad to have spent it with you

Good luck with your election Germ-bro

* privilege.
You're welcome.

First they tried to threaten us. The Lugenpresse conglomerate is a well oiled machine, they would stagger the reporting so as to shield themselves from any blame of advocated violence; half of the cable propagandists would liken Trump supporters to Nazis, the other half would rationalize and encourage assaulting Nazis.

They thought they could scare us back into submission, they hoped the threat of violence would keep us in hiding. But Trump was the first man in most of our lifetimes to ever take a stand for us. Our future was more important to us than our immediate safety.

Then they attacked us. During peaceful rallys or scheduled speeches, they came in droves with knives, clubs, bear mace, bags of their own excrement which they would throw, the police would stand down and the cameras would all shift to the one or two attendees adorned with a Swastika. We had to fight for the right to exist.

They did anything possible to stifle the free expression of our ideology, for the ideals it represents are too powerful.

Finally, we chose to fight back. Though the first shots were fired by the unstrategic mentally unsound, we had no choice but to follow through, as it was a declaration of war. Backing out means surrender. Visit their social media sanctuaries and see for yourself how they talk about you, what they want of you, your culture, and the society your ancestors built. This is a war for your very right to exist. Your home is being invaded as you read this. This is our last stand, and we are standing taller than we have in generations. What will your children think of the world you leave them? Will you be remembered by them as a great Warrior, or a Coward?

Same here, m8

:^)

Love you too hans, our time is coming brother

We're moving out of the beer hall phase and into the Brownshirt phase. Get ready for battle boys!

Good to be here with all of my niggers again. I was sad to see a tidal wave of shills hit Sup Forums, but looks like my niggers, you Sup Forumsacks, are back. I guess Trump's speech demoralized them. Shows how you must never apologize to the leftists, and instead stick to facts.

Indeed it has

youtube.com/watch?v=uzurqBnALkw

How about this? :)

Take some mudslimes with you Boris.

I love you all too.

High energy.

I feel sad when I hear this song because it seems to be from France's twilight, right before the great "enrichening."

That chart only really needs a single question

:')

I smell it in the air.

Trips of truth.

Too sad. Maybe some beer help to see it with some new light. It's actually quite funny.

Likewise

Likewise my fellow Deutschland friend, join us on in this livestream

youtube.com/watch?v=d2j8CiOdlgU

He's not implying hes going to do anything. Hes just letting us know how he feels.
His life has been difficult living under Merkles rule.

I was overseas serving our greatest ally for most of the meme war, so I only showed up to the fight two months before our major victory in November. Nonetheless, I'd say it's been an honor, but we're just getting started.

its the jews.

New happening when lads?

It has been far too long!

Good idea, I haven't seen it since around the time it came out, and I was too young to drink back then.

Right back at you Deustchbro!
Let us know what we can do to un-refugee and un-Merkel your country!!

Be careful what you ask for. I'm still recovering from Charlotsville.

You mean listen? What're we talking about?

>france
They need more Tom Petty.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFnOfpIJL0M

A pleasure and a privilige.

Come on buddy, that's no happening!

I'm talking more like Muslim preachings in Europe or a bomb hitting Florida and wiping out all of Mexico as collateral damage without the beaners being asked a single thing about it..

Checked. Praise him.

Hey. I love you all, faggots. 100% homo. You're all beautiful monsters and they have no fucking clue what they are unearthing.

Hear, hear!

I really do like the community here.
I find the NatSoc LARPers to be a bit much.. but overall you guize bring the bants and the lels to complete my lief.

Rare shout of love here in the cesspool!

>without the beaners being asked a single thing about it..
Top kek. But who will we have to ethnically cleanse the negroes for us?

God Wills It.

Oh, I thought you meant that the movie Amélie, which the song comes from, would be funny with beer. You're saying that the song would be funny instead?

this

and OP, you need to get the fuck out of Germany, asap

major terrorist attacks are coming

Veteran of meme war I & II reporting

What are you gonna do Hans?

>I'm talking more like Muslim preachings in Europe or a bomb hitting Florida and wiping out all of Mexico as collateral damage without the beaners being asked a single thing about it..

Holy shit BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

But that is too brutal, I reckon.

>NatSoc LARPers a bit much
When I first got here Stormfront had the strongest presence and there were times I would tire of the Hitler did nothing wrong threads, because I knew already.
But long after Stormfront was banished, I miss hitler did nothing wrong threads and love when I come across one, especially before I head off to sleep

Yep, you got it! :D :)

sauce or bananas?

Ok I'll give it a try, heh heh. Most of the beer I drink is actually German, like Beck's and Spaten Optimator.

Lads, I....

In seriousness, it's been a long painful yet hilarious ride. It's not over and won't be over for a very long time, but I'm proud to have "friends" here. Even you, CIA/NSA/shillbot bros. Thanks for the laughs.

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192

>Nuclear smugglers shopped radioactive material to Islamic State, other terrorists

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html

You're inferring shit. You'd have a hard time being Merkels bottom bitch too.

Are you actually german? Never have heard of Spaten Optimator, and never have seen one, so I guess it will be even more rare outside of germany.?

>german beer
I really hope I never find out they have shitskins working in the brewery for any reason. I really hope that shit never happens

I discovered Sup Forums around March, my only other hangout was NSG. Nice thing you have going fellows

Thats what I'm saying.

I'm actually American but I did live in Germany for about four years. I know a few other "meta-Germans" here, too. Surprisingly, I've seen Spaten Optimator in a few grocery stores around here, it's rich enough to be an entire meal.

>picrelated
And they all fear death as well as this one picture told me today again on here.

You must be young then.

Started with rotten.com back in the dialup era myself.
Hanged around local hipster forums until I discovered Sup Forums in 2007., went to Sup Forums in 2010., then to /lit/ in 2011., back to Sup Forums in 2012., progressed to /fit/ in 2013. and skyrocketed to Sup Forums and Sup Forums in the same year. Stayed on Sup Forums ever since.

It's a progress is what I'm saying.

Kikes don't like it when the goyim fights back. This fight has just begun lads

Wow, that looks like shit is coming.
Any chance secret services and police will prevent this?

I can only agree

Some nostalgia for the older lads...

they have been preventing some attacks, but they can't stop everything

Where did you live? Gotta keep an eye out for it.

>rotten.com
I though rotten was image only?

steak & cheese

low eye pepe!!!!

>fears non-whites are involved in making his products
better kill yourself at this point or go live in the wild

It was, but where could you see real life gore and degeneracy?

I most certainly did not know about similar places.

I JUST WANTED TO TELL JOKES AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES

We're in a war, my dudes. A really hilarious amazing war against every evil ever created by modern man. It has been some of the best times of my life here destroying snowflakes and commies.

what a great nazi circlejerk. You guys sure love sucking each others dicks.

>never really had a family
>Sup Forums feels like a family to me
>mfw

c'mon we got away by the skin of our teeth. go easy on the 88..

Initially, I lived in an apartment in Bonn, but then I moved to a duplex (one family on first floor, another family on second floor) outside the city, in a town called Sankt Augustin.

By the way, I've seen Spaten Optimator in Los Angeles for sure, although you should have an easier time finding it in Germany. :-)

Where in Germany do you live?

Actually.....

wait, you're in here too......

Have one of my oldest Sup Forums memes bro. Our enemies are kicking up their game. This is a war for the soul of Western civilization, failure means the erasure of our history and people. 1913 worst day of my life

Yeah, 19. Still have a lot to learn

I live where some say shit's gonna roll back. :D
Guess where! :D

Well good. Then. Born and raised.

Hey leute what's up

This....possibly...but American style.

>not being aware that you're part of the bad guys
>thinking that because leftists are shitty, it excuses you being shitty

If you just wanted to tell jokes and play video games, why align yourself with literal terrorists, violent racists, and unstable conspiracy believing morons? The answer is because you're making excuses and pretending to be a victim so that you feel your shitty "team" is justified.

You are one pathetic faggot, bRo.

I just realized aside from the Challenger memes, this is the first thread I actually laughed at and felt light-hearted about in awhile. All these serious fags and cringey shills lately. Jesus, it's fucking Sup Forums you niggers. We do it for the lels.

You know the old Munich saying: Nur Psychopathen trinken Spaten

welcome around! :)

I'm so "out" of what's going on in Germany that I had a hard time guessing, but my best guess is Bavaria... X-D

The ride has even just begun.

I found TOTSE in 2003, went to Sup Forums around 2007, then to /news/ around 2009 which turned into Sup Forums. Been here ever since...its been a wild ride goys. :) I love you guys.

Nope, never heard either! :D
But damn, really gotta try it!

Nope, I'm talking about the saxon! :D
Dresden to be speciffic, where the "right" comes together every monday, if they still do it?...

>RAAAAAAR I'm a hyper-individualist fence sitting faggot with no real convictions
>psssh everyone but me is pathetic
>he typed from his mother's basement while he waited for his tendies and chocy milk

lmao everyone that talks like this is a basement dwelling loser trying to justify their cowardice