Noko

Whats the most redpilled movie, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Admiral_(2008_film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

greatest story never told

>noko
You are a legitimate oldfag?

>noko

Haven't seen that in a while

>nazi converts at the end

certainly not the one in your pick

I never noticed the maga hat in the scene before. Just goes to show how tiny details can get missed if you aren't looking for them or seeing them daily.

Clerks 1 & 2 IMO

Rampage trilogy

sa ge

Yes. Longtime lurker my friend.

gay niggers from outer space

> your life
> Removing jews from your life.

It's yours for the taking user.

Meltdown by Nick Land
Sinofuturism by Lawrence Lek
People here are too stupid for either

The Matrix.

Because it reveals the Demiurge as the Architect of the Simulacrum / Matrix

In the Matrix the name of the Ship is the Nebuchadnezzar.

That name means "O god Nabu, Preserve and Defend my firstborn Son"

Nabu is the son of Marduk, King of Babylon and Adversary / Enemy of the Lord Enlil.

new jerseyities who haven't killed themselves

what year did they get rid of the need for noko anyway?

I cant remember

this, got some glorious tits in it too

SO EXCELLENT MAN SO NEW JOISEY, SO REAL, SOOOOOOOO, JUST, AMIRITE? AMIRITE? CANIGETARITE? BOOMCHICKACHICKBOOMM@ AMIRITE????????????? UPBOATDISREDDITBOOMCHICKNBOOMBOOM,FEELDE NIGGER BASE, REDDIT.....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Rocketship X-M (a.k.a. Expedition Moon and originally Rocketship Expedition Moon) is a 1950 American black-and-white science fiction film from Lippert Pictures, the first outer space adventure of the post-World War II era. The film was produced and directed by Kurt Neumann and stars Lloyd Bridges, Osa Massen, John Emery, Noah Beery, Jr., Hugh O'Brian, and Morris Ankrum.

>11:30pm Ireland time
>paddy is drunk as fuck

chill out lad!

>Noko
its been a min

>little baby goes to jail
>gets butt raped by big "nazi"
>reforms
I mean if that's what you want to call redpilled go for it

>noko
Damn, 99% of people don't even know what sage is anymore.

Checked

Bump. Need a good list for my weeks paid vacation next week.

PM/AM Mick is always drunk af

Zulu is pretty damn redpilled

I had to go look for what noko did.
Haven't used that since 2007.

Best Redpill movie is Africa Addio

revenge of the nerds

Atomic Blonde

The Great Global Warming Swindle is a polemical[1] documentary film that suggests that the scientific opinion on climate change is influenced by funding and political factors, and questions whether scientific consensus on global warming exists. The program was formally criticised by Ofcom, the UK broadcasting regulatory agency, which upheld complaints of misrepresentation made by David King.

That's the wrong ending, cause in the other one he converts back after Edward Furlong gets killed.

I bet you're referring to Thora Birch's ugly lopsided jewtits. Mena Suvari's tits suck too. Small with big nipples.

There's a comedy from the 1970s called Serial. Stars Martin Mull as the last sane man in San Francisco. Fucking hilarious. There's a scene where he finds out his boss (Christopher Lee) was the leader of a faggot biker gang and blackmails him into using his gang to break his daughter out of a cult. Hard to find last I looked for that movie.

Yeah but the nogg shoots the good goy so in da end you know dat he should have just shot the nigg before he got shot.

This has only reinforced my suspicion that we're being raided by oldfags returning from leftist social media.

But at least they're getting redpilled.

Book of Eli

ENDGAME: BLUEPRINT FOR GLOBAL ENSLAVEMENT

Hands down, watch it on YouTube, break out of the matrix

I think it was some time in 2010. It was at least somewhere thereabouts.

I watched that movie. The happy ending when they got rid of ALL the pigs instead of trying to "assimilate" them should tell you everything.

Rules of the Game
Straw Dogs

The Chekist (1992)

Admiral / Aдмиpaлъ (2008)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Admiral_(2008_film)

The War You Don't See (2010)