Do east asians view themselves as superior to whites because of their high iqs and their superior women...

Do east asians view themselves as superior to whites because of their high iqs and their superior women? if i were asian, i would. whites are basically niggers compared to east asians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are.

yes

Asians might have high IQ but they are uncreative like Robots. (Except Japs)
White man invented everything electricity, Cars, Radio, Computers, TV-s etc...
TFW 18000 Europeans take your capital with only 60 dead

>Superior women
Their women can't even come close to white women
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU

Even Pacifir war once Japs had to go against whites(US) they lost

asian copy paste everything made by the west

>Asians might have high IQ but they are uncreative like Robots.

it's probably due to their collectivist/conservative cultures. Japanese/ koreans tend to avoid doing anything new which prevents them from progressing. they'll try something if it has been shown to work among other races. if there is risk involved then they will not.

i think there is something bad about being too conservative as there is something bad about being too liberal.

prevents them from using their high iq to fullest potential*

You pay now! 2 dowah, 2 dowaha. you want wife fucky boy? You pay more, you pay now!.

White foreigners in East Asian countries are seen basically the same way whites see blacks. Impulsive, loud, unpredictable, can't do math, criminal. etc.

The average Asian may be superior to the average white due to higher IQ. However due to a larger standard deviation in white IQ there are more extremely high intelligence individuals but also more low intelligence individuals. Great innovations are usually made by great geniuses rather than those with a slightly above average IQ like 106 which is likely why white civilizations have been more successful over the years than their Asian counterparts even though the average Asian is more intelligent than an average white person.

>have higher intellect
>have superior women
>have superior culture
>have smaller dick size

I wonder if there's some kind of parallel here

well, that's about the dumbest fucking thing I'll read all day. Who is superior? Your fictitious Japanese girlfriend? China? With it's suicide factories? Japan? With it's backwards stupid culture stuck in the 1700's? You fucking anime fags are so goddamn cringy. I bet you ALL run like fucking naruto.

r

muh dik

they work together to enhance the group, unlike selfishness which is propagated through a materialistic/"individualistic" celebrity culture.

even in fraternal organizations in the West, there is always those jackasses vying for more attention and power... even though monarchy is no longer existent in modern Western culture, its remnants manifest in celebrity worship and fame seeking.

people want to be famous for doing nothing, humility for the sake of the group is seen as noble among Asians.

this is foreign to many Westerners, but many successful ones understand.

Okay so this just means they have 3 higher IQ points while not being as aggressive, which is also genetic.
Invention is more than just being a little smarter it is about pushing boundaries and thinking outside the box.
I also believe when you get over 130IQ white start to exceed asians per capita.

Asians don't waste things... It's ridiculous to see how wasteful Westerners are, they think it shows some sense of superiority as if there are no consequences to being wasteful.

Asians basically improve things so as to not be wasteful (faster computers, more comfortable cars, etc)... but if they have to create things on their own like Great Walls or some shit, they'll fucking do it.

The only reason Made in China is seen as low-quality, is because why would they want to sell anything of quality if you'll fucking buy it anyway

That might be the most retarded thing I have ever read.
White have superior women, cultures and intellect (where are all these asian inventions?).
It doesn't have to do with dick size we are just better.
Also southeast asia has an average IQ of like 87.

Asians can only take the white mans invention and try to tweak it, they can't come up with shit on their own.

when a bunch of southeast asians work together like a family, they make up for their lack of intellect.

many Westerners see "working together" as a sign of weakness.

it's not a 'tweak', it's an improvement even in the eyes of Westerners that is why Asian tech brands are so dominant.

WRONG WE INVENTED THE BONG

Thailand's IQ is on par with croatia. But our education is really lacking. Also we lack a strong work ethic.

>Japanese/ koreans tend to avoid doing anything new
This is such horse shit. Japanese have been infinitely more creative than us over the past 50 years. Give credit where it's due you white supremacist nigger.

Asian IQ's I think are a myth. They have copies of old Tests at Universities. Some consider this cheating. I knew a guy at a model airplane club, that said they just fired 3 asians that were programmers. They work closely together.

We do but we also know that we did something wrong to get outdone by pale barbarians
We are collectively slowly figuring out why

>superior women?
have you ever seen what the average asian girl looks like

>and their superior women?
Ouch! How will you white chicks even recover?

I think east Asians and Whites actually get
along pretty well and are able to live harmoniously, relatively speaking

After the last 6 months I sure as hell do

Chinese IQ*, Us thais don't claim to be geniuses, but atleast we are on par with some european countries.

that's called the Great Divergence...

ICT technology is closing the gap.

Wow this is retarded.

Why are you all larping retards.

Holy shit.

Asians view white people in roughly the same way white people view black people. Less civilized, more brutish, "MUH DICK", etc. Asian girls who date outside of their race are essentially disowned. It's pretty similar.

This

have you ever studied around people of different races in a college environment? it's usually an asian guy(tutor) who is helping everyone(whites) with their math.

Fuck off faggot, we views whites as eqauls. We hate everyone else.

I WILL EAT YOUR DOG CUNT, AND FUCK YOUR WIFE WITH MY 3 Inch Bao Bao.

Whoa there pal.

They'd have to be pretty dumb to. Their history pales in comparison, and to top it all off, they are getting surgery to look like us.

>Asians might have high IQ but they are uncreative like Robots. (Except Japs)
Even Japs. Barring their traditional music, their modern music is nothing but an autistic carbon copy of Western Classical, Rock, Pop, and Electronic music.

And make them better

and Ladyboys

>superior women

I guess that's why gook women get plastic surgery to enlarge their eyes and look more western, right?

Ye but they make my animu! Tho they make few cars/motor bikes and playstation or idk. They are only ones that are alright

they are paying to niggers to fuck they waifus

You should mate with their women.

Had super hot Asian with a 3.85 GPA in Economics at UCLA. She copied and used me to get through her programming courses. I did about 95% of the work.

She was incredible in bed. Gave unbelievable head and was very vocal.

Graduated UCLA at 21 with 3.85 GPA.

She is the Asian in the pic attached at age 36.

If you wouldn't fuck those kpop girls, you are gay.

I had a bout of yellow fever in college. Dated chinks, koreans, viets, cambos, etc.

Yes they do. Mostly the chinese do, But they consider us more as big hearted barbarians than anything else. They say that we willfully gave up the world and if it was them they would've killed the niggers off when they had the chance.

Let me put it this way. We are to them what niggers are too us. Except they wanna look more like us because we're more beautiful. Different eye and hair colors and true pale skin.

That hairstyle is so good, more girls should get that cut.

r

their women aren't superior, weeb:
>gross dark cunts
>no hips
>no thighs
(i.e. no feminine figure)
>no tits
>when they have tits they're almost always shapeless fat balls
>brown nipples
>filthy skin

No need to talk about their faces, obviously.

stfu faggot

I lived in Japan for 7 years before I lost my job and my working permit, and I can 100% say I preferred everything about Japan instead of this rathole country. The morals, the city atmosphere, the overall friendliness of the people(even to a foreigner) and the women. They might not view whites as how we view niggers, but now I know what it's like for an intelligent black man who sees his own people as pathetic, savages. We are scum compared to east asians. I hope humanity can evolve to the level that everyone is mostly east Asian.

Shut up retard. Japanese have committed some of the worst atrocities against humans. Who gives a fuck that they act like autistic pussies now.

No thanks. Im not a race traitor unlike 90% of Sup Forums

>niggers can't commit any meaningful atrocities
>niggers sucks
>whites commit some war atrocities
>whites are good
>Asians commit some of the worst atrocities
>Asians are good
Hmm

>niggers can't commit any meaningful atrocities

I mean, they genocided a million people in an attempt to get rid of an ethnic group that I forgot...so....

Whites are the niggers of Japan

We still kicked their ass at war

>We are.
>moves to a majority white country to escape his Asian hellhole

Japan is likely the only first world country where women or anybody for that matter go head down to local 7-11 that is open 24/7 to grab food or drink or whatever, anytime of the night, without any fear or worry.

I doubt many Americans feel comfortable walking or driving to their 7-11 late at night and would rather just stay home.

When it is nighttime in America, most people rather stay home than do anything like a midnight jog around the block.

Mine were all white, ignore the flag im on my way to europe. Fuck nips

>super hot
Wtf....

Everyone should feel proud of themselves and their people.

Japan is superior to western nations in every way though, they are homogeneous and still retain lots of traditional values, its degenerates are shunned and inmigrants are turned away unless they actually contribute to japan.

>inb4 birthrates

Yea nigger babies being born every second sure makes europe a greater continent.

*see the flag
This unfortunately checks out

r

For all their intelligence and obedience, they've got very little, without western influence.

Intelligence isn't everything.

YES

Chinese do better in IQ (and other) tests because of the Imperial examination.

For a thousand years (or 2), Chinese do better in the Imperial examination got better job, more money, got more wives, better wives and therefore more children.

People don't test well had no wife, no children, out of the gene pool.

This is classic selective breeding.

Eventually, Chinese examination system spread to neighboring countries, Korea, Japan etc...

>superior women

everyone knows asuka is best girl, even moot and hiroshima

>whites are basically niggers compared to east asians
We are, pretty much.
Ain't gonna stop me from fucking their bitches with my BWC, though.

>superior women

lol

asians would still be living like it was the middle ages with out whites.