Why are South Italians such subhumans...

Why are South Italians such subhumans? Everything good about Italy is from the North and Center and everything bad is from the South. It's not exaggeration. It's difficult to believe that they are the same people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
youtube.com/watch?v=gQeN0AdsiHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>everything good
>large corporations

I don't know user, mafia is a respectable business. Why can't northerners do it?

We have a good thing. Us southerners ensure that Italy doesnt become as cucked as Germany or France. In return the north gives us gibs

It's not the people, Southern Italy has been screwed economically since before unification.

>south tyrol
>italy

Also much more conservative than North

>It's difficult to believe that they are the same people.
they aren't really. they're very different. northern italians are like slightly less white spaniards and southern italians are basically greeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

Get over it Kraut, you are a dead Nation of slav rapebabies and roaches nowadays.

Despite the memes there's no huge genetic difference between Northern Italians and Southern Italians

Central Italians and Southern Italians*

don't reply to me ever again, turk.

pls, i usually roast wh*Te people (to the point that you make endless butthurt threads about me) but in genetic threads i'm trying to be as serious as possible.
be serious yt boy

North got raped by Germans, south got raped by Arabs.

Because, in south italy, if you dare to be innovative or think outside the box, you're crazy and will be burned like a witch.
Also, starting any business is financial suicide because the south italians don't want to spend money unless it's for something they already know well and Organized crime demand a monthly payment so that they don't burn your business down. Everything in the south is anti-business.
I mean, i should know i fled that shithole.

North is full of german rape babies while the South is full of arab rape babies. Obviously the center is going to be the mix of the two.

I had a teacher who was half sicilian and half irish and she was swarthy as fuck even in the winter.

All Italians are mongrel subhumans that occupy rightful Austrian and Slovenian lands
youtube.com/watch?v=gQeN0AdsiHU

Not the natives, Spanish gitano nigger. Your country is way more enriched even than post-rapefugee Germany lol

>i should know i fled that shithole.
Here's a typical southern "European" subhuman mentality. Hope you will die in a terrorist attack, nigger

SLOVENIA LMAO

I looked it up and it said its because op is a faggot niggerkike

south got raped by germanics even harder, Palermo or Benevento alone have more germanic Y-dna than the whole padanian plain
pic related is from near Benevento

Fuck you, double nigger.

italy is white as fuck.

no, we got nothing to do with those chimps constantly questioning and distorting our millenary(pic related) ethnical foundations

True, german and anglo tourists look like indians compared to me

North borders germany retard, they have always been related to Germans.

Thats like saying why do people from jordan look related to palestinians.

arent you as white latin americans and spaniards?

>South Italians
NO such thing, all Italy moved to the North in the 60's, all the terrone are mannequins in South Italy and Sicily, in Sardinia are goats with costumes

I totally support north italians and despise southeners. We have the same problem here but your south is even worse.

>everything bad is from the South
I don't know user. Maybe you should ask your mother, she likes em bad doesn't she?

>It's difficult to believe that they are the same people.
They are not.

Italys south is literally nigger tier J arab conquerors spains problem are r1b rape babies of moor women

The only reason you are in Germany is because Italians are mudblooded nigger-bred subhumans that can't run a normal society to live in. Go back home, diaspora roach
Not even compared to Mexicans

we don't really identify with such meme races, we are Italic peoples plain and simple, don't see why Iberians need either

>nigger tier J arab
J2a, like myceneans and minoans

lots of austrians in the north. yes they are different

>myceneans and minoans
Who are mongrels today. J is a shitskin sign found in North Africa, Albania, Serbia, Shitaly and Iberia. Really makes you think

>American in charge of understanding population shifts and natural borders

>tfw to intelligent to be white

too intelligent to save the full picture too, right?

>The only reason you are in Germany is because Italians are mudblooded nigger-bred subhumans
How does that even make sense?
>that can't run a normal society to live in.
I'm really not arguing otherwise.
>diaspora roach
>Implying

>myceneans and minoans
>today
can't expect a slavic subhuman to know basic history, but yes their closest relatives live in south Italy this day, showing extreme genetic continuity in the whole of southeast Europe
no matter how hard you cry, you are never getting your border back anyway

>j found in iberia

Northen Italy is has the same GDP as Germany, southern the same as Greece.

come on, one more try

South italy is mexico tier, mexico is whiter than south italy

That wasn't relevant to my post at all, but thanks for you insight

>implying

Nothing to imply, nigger subhuman. You are not German and never will be. German nationalists want to deport people like you, so there are two options: shitskins like you get deported, Germany slowly gets into Brazil levels.
Average Slovenian DNA is 100% European. Average Italian is 98% European

>Average Slovenian DNA is 100% European. Average Italian is 98% European
average slovenian pulles things out of their ass
anyway, you are still slovenian though, my condolescences

holy shit, mexico is white

the Moops

You are still a shitskin for the majority of Europeans, whereas Slovenians are respected and treated like Germans in Germany

you are still slovenian though, bottom of the barrel eurotrash nobody even acknowledge to exist in the first place that aren't even worthy of washing our shitskin feet

Supposed "Anglo" DNA has its highest levels in Yorkshire, so that map is wrong.

spare me your predictable bullshit

Nigger blood makes you dumber. Who knew?

>Why are South Italians such subhumans?
Consanguinity.
t. Pastanigger

That's oversimplification, slavshit

Slovenia is a clean, tidy, openly racist, safe (for the natives) homogenous nation full of fascists in and outside of the police/government, and murderers with war experience. Italians in Slovenia are treated like gypsies for both are shitskins. Italy is a dirty enriched by niggers and arabs cuck shithole where feminists and niggers are treated like the sacred cows
t. Sub-Saharan

u mad

Nothing to simplify: Whites don't have non-European ancestry like Italians, Romanians, Albos, Serbs and other scars on the great continent

By that logic you are related to gypsies

as I expected, those are attributes of poor irrelevant shitholes
unfortunately in this day and age one negative aspect of being a rich first world country is that you are flooded by the third world
you'd know about it if you weren't third worlders yourselves

if you want to jive like a nigger I suggest you go worldstar or reddit

Are you?
"Zero mosques"

"Slovenia's main ethnic group are Slovenes (83%), however their share in the total population is continuously decreasing due to their relatively low fertility rate. At least 13% of the population were immigrants from other parts of Former Yugoslavia(mainly Croats) and their descendants"

E T H N O
T
H
N A T I O N
O
Not Serbia or Romania
>those are attributes of poor irrelevant shitholes
Those are attributes of nations. Like Sweden that had racial eugenics before the 1980s? The average Slovenian has one of the highest medical services education, savings and buying power in Europe.

"As of 2007, 92% of the population between the age of 25 and 64 spoke at least one foreign language and around 71.8% of them spoke at least two foreign languages, which was the highest percentage in the European Union. According to the Eurobarometer survey, as of 2005 the majority of Slovenes could speak perfect Croatian (61%) and English (56%).

A reported 42% of Slovenes could speak German, which was one of the highest percentages outside German-speaking countries"

>Be Italy
>be poor, shitskin, cucked and ugly

don't listen to that roach, you are the nicest in our family. A great proof of Slavic prosperity and cooperation when commies are kept away

who are you actually trying to fool balkshit? you are literally bragging about the most basic or irrelevant shit, you are that much of an irrelevant shithole you are bragging about being able to speak nearby countries language(mostly because poor shitholes like yours need to)

Irony lies in the fact that you can't afford that "basic shit" like not having nonwhites, being clean, having universal education of good quality, critically thinking armed population, high buying power tied to a decent wage as a norm. Only Baltic nations and Czech Republic come close, and guess what? They consider Italians mudblood vermin too

Dis nigga really mad at italians

He's Slovenians, he doesn't like too many vowels

the smaller they are, the louder they bark

Soon Russian ethnic nationalists will take over the Kremlin and then you will give back land to Slovenia. You mark my words

Conquered by Arabs.

Ok dude, now go check your sister isn't dying of krokodil overdose again.

we aren't talking about your capital city

It's a minority thing to do, and minorities are 30% of Russia. Darwinism cleans up the weak. Ethnic Russians went thru hell of a eugenic selection in the last 150 years, and quite a immune to bullshit class of Ubermenschen emerged from it