How the fuck is this even legal?

How the fuck is this even legal?

youtu.be/6koXCehHJdQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/b6JHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait wtf, did you niggers actually let your liberal faggots tear down your historic monuments?

where the fuck are your police?

Get your shit together, America.

it's not, they should all be arrested. faces pretty clear.

It isn't, but nobody gives enough of a shit to stop them.

>The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all (((progress))) depends on the unreasonable man.

The game is played. These people are not in the right, but if they want to eat they have to be on the left side of things or their corporate overlords will fire them and they will starve. Welcome to america 2017.

it's not, they already arrested one of them

It's not.

Oh no, Nazis and racists are being oppressed. Where in the oppression Olympics would you like to placed grand dragon.

Nowhere, because Nazis don't play oppression olympics. They play genocide olympics.

>mfw I love America
>mfw I read American news every day
>mfw I learned english because I want to live there someday
>mfw I see the place has turned to shit

It's not thebetter question is where the fuck were the police

the fun is just about to start bud

>that retard who is about to punch a statue before realizing how fucking stupid of an idea that is

DELET

Statue of Franco

you're like half a century late there

The pain is fucking real. I'm already sad without it but this shit was my dream since I was a kid. For fucks sake. It hurts so much, user

Axaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Justice has been served

The kids are making a mess, don’t worry we’ll whip their ass and clean it up

Americans are Ukraninian tier people now. Thats official. Fucking disgrace.

It's soured my appreciation for this country and our culture. Our culture is poisonous, it's vile and filthy. I don't mean that in some nazi hurhur degeneracy bullshit because we've always been degenerate lecherous freaks in vulgar popular culture outside of little enclaves like the Pilgrims or Protestants in Reformation Switzerland.

What's disgusting is how we are inventing tribal horseshit to sectarian feud among ourselves. We are little better than the savages in Syria or the Congo. We are a culture that celebrates bullying and brutalizing each other. We've made shitposting and trolling and doxxing an integral part of who and what we are. All the talk of bitching about Trump being a reality TV show president ignores that we became a reality TV show people long before he was running for office.

What broke me wasn't something on Breitbart or Sup Forums but The Atlantic. archive.is/b6JHM

>I’ve thought about that a lot—but I’ve also thought a good deal about the boy on Samantha Bee’s program. I thought about the moment her producer approached the child’s mother to sign a release so that the woman’s young son could be humiliated on television. Was it a satisfying moment, or was it accompanied by a small glint of recognition that embarrassing children is a crappy way to make a living? I thought about the boy waiting eagerly to see himself on television, feeling a surge of pride that he’d talked about church and Bible study. And I thought about the moment when he realized that it had all been a trick—that the grown-up who had seemed so nice had only wanted to hurt him.

It's not even remotely this bad you dumb baguette. Come over to the midwest, its great here. The vast majority of Americans just want to live their lives with as little politics as possible. Even though that is a bad thing, it also means this shit is pretty cherrypicked.

>JewSA getting more and more cucked by the minute

Absolutely repulsive behaviour by the Alt-Left yet again. Very disrespectful. and illegal

I wonder if their families are as disgusting as they are?

That stupid fat cunt at the end.

What will happen to her?

This isn't a police state. Everything illegal isn't always pursued relentlessly. Especially unimportant crap like that dinky figurine.

The fat fuck that climbed the ladder was just arrested.

Why are American statues and pedestals made of hollow plastic and tin?

It is not legal.
Rule is you lurk a lurk for a decent amount of time. before you start posting.

she dindu nuffin

Mattel monopoly

IT'S NOT.

So user, how do you expect to win a game against your opponent, when they are not playing by the rules and you are?

I mean how can you call a culture with a cunt like Samantha bee healthy? Where you prey upon a little kid's naivety and hoist him on a pike to laugh and bear-bait at? It's a religious version of racial sambo-ism. And it's condoned, appreciated, laughed at and enjoyed by most people. What the fuck is wrong with us? Where now we have to hope the terrorist or violent actor is someone else because the media will crucify us if it's someone who looks like us or belongs to our group.

The only ones I want to lynch and brutalize if we ever go full on civil war is the media. It's these cocksuckers who are single handedly facilitating the sectarianism and feuding. They are fucking parasitic scum and monsters who are interested in dividing us more than politicians are. At least a politician has a reason to try and profess unity for some reason. The Media doesn't want unity and won't work for unity, they will try and divide it. If a 9/11 event happens they aren't going to try and galvanize solidarity but rather sectarianism. I hate the media more than I hate politicians.

The only hope I have is that holds true and that most people want peace and happiness and a fulfilling life. But that didn't stop Syrians from being forced into civil war and sectarianism.

>lurk a lurk

they're getting doxxed and arrested as we speak

It's hard. I love France but I have a passion for America. I see bad stuff every day and I try to tell myself "user, you don't stop liking an anime show because your favorite character dies!". And I try telling myself that I'll come, have a wife, behave nicely, uphold traditionalism and a white man's life no matter what because I love this country. But all day long see that my opinions will not be welcome, that people have ceased being decent. It's not mom-and-pop anymore going to the office with their shirts tucked in and a reassuring conservative president. It's a web of things that try to control what you do and what you think.

I don't know how you'd call me, but it just makes me very sad. All I've ever longed for seems to be going away, and nothing is there to replace it. I've been to America three times and it was pleasant. But I was bluepilled back then. I'm afraid my next visit may end up in utter disappointment

It's legal when you know the right people.

basically this.
And jc if this isnt't the most embarrassing generation with the longest sustained temper tantrum i've ever witnessed. Am i just a newfag at 30 years old or have democrats always had the character of a spoiled 2nd grader crying as its kicking over other kids linkin-logs

She'll probably have 30+ cats and die of Diabetes complications.

all you have to do is find a 90% white, conservative, affluent town in the states to achieve crime-free life in paradise. You could drop a wallet with 500$ cash in the parking lot and you'll be tracked down and have your property return around here.

It's not legal. It's a mind trick, how do you make a freedom loving nationalist Country like America beg for a New World Order?

Chaos. Complete lawlessness and a breakdown of society.

it isn't many of them have already been arrested. Very foolish for them to do this with no facemask

>people screaming about being the revolution
So they're basically telling everyone that their goal is to overthrow the current government? Does announcing that you're about to commit an act of treason fall under freedom of speech?

Those hidden gems user.

My favorite state even used to be California because of all the desert and mountains and beaches. I wanted to settle there. But their politics...it's disheartening.

they will land in jail eventually believe me

How was the Boston tea party legal? Oh wait, it wasn't and no one complained then

God look at the fat little Jewess in the black go! lol.. She really despises everything about her host country.

So underrated

Dumbasses filmed themselves committing vandalism. They will be arrested and forced to pay for damages.

You ain't seen nothing yet bud

She didn't even change her fucking clothes! That's a her right? I can't even tell in current year anymore when they look like THAT.

Sorry, frog friend. We've really shit the bed here.

Goto Australia