CANT STUMP

CANT STUMP
WONT STUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37KEy0iReTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oy vey, shut it down!

looks like he has been talking to bannon

Only questions the President got were entirely unrelated to infrastructure.
He kept asking for infrastructure related questions but got nothing.

Hmmm. Nice narrative there NBC News.

>Infrastructure
Whoops Trump accidentally went off script and nailed it. He should fire everyone in the Whitehouse that's trying to massage his message

He said absolutely nothing wrong.

He was supposed to be talking about infrastructure. This guy is a god damn mess.

He could see with his own eyes that yesterdays statement went over like a lead balloon so today he course corrected hard.

0 things he said were wrong, which is why they're attacking who he is, not what he said

>guys infrastructure questions only please
>"NAZIS"
>"WHITE TERRORISTS"
>"REEEEE"
>okay you fucking cretins, let's play, then.

Havent heard from Official since the first few weeks of Trumps presidency.

Hopefully Official is doing good!

What did he say?

Fire those staffers! No room for RINOS!!!

GET EM OUT!

Jews are angry because they look like bugs

What he said Saturday.

He did though, and he asked for infrastructure questions. Stop being a retard.

>the president doesn't set his own damn agenda

2 SIDES

This is why we elected Trump, to fight against these fake news pushing fuckers. No more cuckservatives.

>went rogue

How does the leader go rogue? He is the LEADER. He can't go rogue by definition.
TOP KEK

The Left™ if Obama ever went rogue:

>"YAAAAAS, STICKIN' IT TO THE STATUS QUO!!! BASED OBAMA!! NOT YOUR TYPICAL POLITICIAN GURRRRRL"

>this would be white guy tweeting this

if he really wants to show that he won't be controlled by the deep state, he should start dropping nukes
it would be hilarious, we could get some good memes out of it

Trump is salvageing this mess. I will never countersignal trump again

I caught it in the car and thought he nailed it! Political violence needs to be condemned, period. Say whatever you want, March peacefully with your message, but violence is prohibited in a civil society.

>went rogue

He's so based when he's off script

leftists are getting nervous their hypocritical LYING manipulative bullshit is getting exposed

fuck 'em

it was based as fuck, one of his best press conferences I've ever seen

I didn't even vote for the guy, but leftists can get fucked

>spacing

It's like they're all brain damaged ffs

B T F O
T
F
O

Blamed antifa

Are they on the right, no matter how slight?
If yes, call them a racist.
If that doesn't work, call them a racist again.

He didn't course correct. He went full TRUTH and it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck what the MSM and the left thing. FINALLY!

GUYS ALT-LEFT REALLY DON'T LIKE BEING CALLED ALT-LEFT

TWO SCOOPS OF TWO SIDES

>continued to say neo-nazis and white supremacists are wrong
>Also says the violence from the left is bad
>criticism

This country is fucked man, a president that speaks the truth and now he is getting grilled for it.

the only part I think he fucked up was talking about George Washington, other than that he did great under pressure.

It was a fucking blood bath

Him calling them fake news and alt left had me crying

the guy who has te nuclear codes cant handle the press

a good president demand respect but drumpf gets stomped till he gives a emotional reaction from his grampa brain

i repeat,this dumbass has the nuclear codes...

>single spaces, not double spaces

Stop trying so hard to fit in here, plebbit

the ventriloquist lmaoo im dying
sorry for typing like a normie

lol there's a megathread up on reddit right now about Trump's comments, those fags are outraged. i will never understand how they successfully managed to convince normies that the Charleston thing, where 1 person was killed, is the new 9/11.

this is why i have a poster of the man on my wall

Go to bed Cory you're drunk

Alt-Left is the new meme. No one ever utter the word "antifa" again.

Communists, nihilists, or alt-left is the only approved terminology

>People complain that government is nothing but meaningless talk, legal talk, and prepared soundbites.
>President talks honestly and openly without having prepared media soundbites.
>OMG! Chaos in the White House! Trump is a MESS! If he was a REAL caring leader he'd have prepared media soundbites like everyone else.

I really don't get why anyone would want "alt left" to be a thing, I'm perfectly comfortable letting the average leftist know he is an unhinged radical or supports them wholeheartedly.

trump's done there's no coming back from this

This is a disaster. We need a President who can stay on message and take direction from his staff. We need a White House staff who will listen to the experts from policy think tanks and academia.
America is heading in a dangerous direction. Our best and brightest are no longer able to steer the ship.

yeah, and he should use them too, you fucking shariablue shill
the sooner the better

just watched the video again,you can actually hear his voice crack when he says fake news lol

i bet his senile ass was shaking in anger

>went rogue
wew. they've taken it again. this is literal newfag bait.

Miller I think.
He seems like a #bothsides kind of speechwriter.

The president doesn't like tip-toeing around what's on everybody's mind.
I think that's part of why he hates political correctness - he wants to say what he believes is true, not stay quiet so as not to offend someone's delicate sensibilities.

Rogue One

I seriously love Trump, he must have slept thinking about the shitty scripted speech he was "forced" to make and he woke up with fire in his veins

It's backwards, you baiting fuck. The media constantly gets called out by the goddamn president of the country they live in, and he's right about everything he says, so they after the meetings they have to post passive-aggressive articles about him.

it's clunky, but it's throwing their acid back in their faces and letting them know he'll fight back.

YAAASSS PRESIDENT TRUMP SLAY The Clintons.

youtube.com/watch?v=37KEy0iReTM

JEWS ON TV GOING CRAZY. CAN SHUT DOWN THE TRUMPENREICH YOU KIKES

Amazing if true. Trump is surrounded by kikes, no surprise they were "shocked" and "outraged" by his change.

The president denounces Antifa wielding bats WHEN HE HIMSELF HAS HELD A BAT!?
Just another demonstration of his totally shameless hypocrisy.

these faggots will never get it. thats exactly why I voted for him

mista mister hey mista mista mista. hey mr president man, why didn't you cry and apologize and beg the media for forgiveness ?

Jesus fucking christ false equivalence is all that comes out of leftist mouths, never a single line that isn't. Without false equivalences the democratic party would fucking collapse, sjws would become unable to utter a word.

They're getting nervous that their tactics are being used against them.

Instead of alt-left, we should call them the Hemroid Left.

>"I'm not finished fake news"

He told the truth. There is a HUGE divide left in this country left by Obama and it's being exploited. He was right to call out radicals on both sides.

>accidentally went off script

nah he stuck to it the whole time, until he asked 3 times if there where any questions to infrastructure and the retarded journalists kept berating him with "muh nazis"

Where can I watch this?

>BLM protest and burn cities down all on their own
>Obama hardly if ever calls them out
>always blame black kids getting shot because of racism
>left thinks they can do whatever they want without being told no
>trump condems both sides of an event turn violent
>says the left brought on the violence for illegally protesting a legal protest
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE CAN'T DO WHATEVER WE WANT AND GET AWAY WITH IT ANYMORE FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK EHITE PEOPLE

I want this fucking meme to die.

Thank you this. If the leader is following someone else's orders what kind of leader is that? The fuck?

Jewtube

>hey guise
>guise
>GUUUUUISE
>LISTEN TO ME GUUUUISE
>DRUMPF HAS THE NOOOOOCLEAR CODES
>WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME GUUUUUISE

>implying there isn't a multi-step process in place to stop some fucker letting rip with Nuclear Weapons

Jesus Christ you fucks are retarded. You can't even fear monger properly.

>1/10 for making me reply

ROFLMAO! I just wanted to shout "stop making me love you so much!" It was excellent!

I hope to God that you're trolling and not really this retarded.

fantastic
Every second of Trump's presidency is Heaven

All they're doing is literally attacking what he said. He's equating people that want racial and class equality with people that want genocide.

"The tail is severed, Arisen!"

>multi-step process
you haven't heard about the USAF officer that was kicked out for asking "how can I ensure that the President is sane" in the 80s?

>people that want racial and class equality
Um, no. We know exactly what your endgame is and this is why the panic.
Do you fucking clowns really think we will relinquish our ancestral homelands without turning this planet into a blot of ash? Do you think it wouldn't end up that anyway without whites?

"Both sides" sounded like this guy's speech writing to me.

yeah i think him and miller had a chat and they decided to come out swinging, he strikes me as the only person around Trump that may actually be sharper at retorts.

So at the WH he only condemned the Alt-Right

And then in NY he blamed Antifa

Sounds like someone has a gun to his head when he gives speeches at the WH

so when challenger of peace bro gets acquitted because he was scared for his life, trump's right again.

>jokes flying over a Sup Forums poster's head
what a surprise

tfw this pic is in my local cathedral

After having watched this my hatred for the press reached a new level. Burn them. Burn them all.

could you imagine if trump pardoned him, haha holy shit the outrage would be off the charts

Can't handle? Dude fucking manhandles the press on a regular basis, and it's awesome.

holy shit that would be so funny, even better if there was no discernable excuse, but he would probably need some kind of cover

>went rogue

nigger he is the boss he sets the agenda, he cant go rogue from his underling (((white house officials))), they are supposed to go with him

Normies won't understand the word or definition of Antifa. But Alt-Left, they'll be able to digest.

(((Jivanka)))

You can say anything as long as its not the truth.Reality was spoken today-I'm proud of Trump-he does not have to look reality in the eye-it would be better for him if he didn't=but he spoke the truth anyway....

Umm sweetie, um snoochums, uh no darling

"Went rogue" is that a threat that he better tow the line? fuck off.

>We are Winning