White nationalists are ugly 20 year old vir-

>White nationalists are ugly 20 year old vir-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSAy5HZNvfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White people are good looking, who would've thought?

LMAO the tiki torches are gay as fuck

Niggers fear the tiki torch

Behold..the leader of the master race.

A real aryan. How can lefties even compete ?

CHADS

CHADS EVERYWHERE

>All the fit lads are right wing
>They would knock your teeth out for being a homo
True suffering

hahahaha god I hate these things. Damn though, he got kinda fit kinda fast

CHAD ALT-RIGHT

CHAD LYFE

Yeah like we're going to find sticks and wrap them in pitch and cloth. We're not cavemen, yo, that's what money is for.

his face isn't that cute he was prob awkward growing up and still has the same personality

hey homo

wtf, a lighter gives off a bigger flame than that shitty tiki, I would return it for refund

You seem familiar with this idea.

He looks inbred. His eyes are too close together and his face is too big overall, for such small features.

t. male model

CHAD NATIONALISM

>He looks inbred
Bong should be the experts on that

He is ugly.

He's got a football shirt with '88'. Pretty subtle, desu.

T. Britbong are you really going to call Americans ugly?

Zam zaddddddy

Im pretty handsome tbqhw

t. Inbreeding pro

Kys kike

MAKE CHADS THE GOVERNMENT

unironically my position

Thank you for your valuable input.

Oh shit, nice observation.

>sjws are ugly 20 year old virgins

youtube.com/watch?v=iSAy5HZNvfk

chads and subhumans exist on both sides. i've seen some subhuman-looking white nationalists. mike enoch is one

He looks like Heath Ledger desu

OC bois

Saves on real torches everyone kept saying torches like they were fucking kerosene soaked bed sheets on nigger hanging tree branches.
No one painting a group in a negative light will ever say tiki torches because it sounds faggy.
Looks the same as that faggot kumbaya drum circle candle party that the communists had.

For the love of god please never tiki torch again

dat blue steel tho

pls gib qt tiki bf

Fuck you nazis for making my heart beat faster.

>chad alt-right

andrew anglin is an admitted incel and mike enoch looks subhuman.
mathew heimbach looks like a jew

Cutie :3

THE ALT-LEFT IS ALL-RIGHT!

Reddit used to always have posts of crowds and stuff where one person was "super photogenic" (while running a race, or some other weird event happening in the background). I bet we could activate some serious ledditor almonds with this pic. "Extremely photogenic nazi"

antifa look like chads to me.

Kek. Looks like the CIDF are out in full force today. Sorry that you're so fat and ugly, that you think every marginally above-average looking stranger on the internet, is a Greek God. Pic related is what a REAL good-looking person looks like.

Fuck yea, any other aesthetic white men here?

Lmfao

Mike Enoch is fucking normal looking to the subhuman on the left fucking Shit have you not watched any of the rally or even any leftist protest at all? They are all fat whales that look like trash Bernie supporters.

>Tumblr
Oh we got a fresh little leftist fuck here

gins. See that guy lower right literally doing the virgin walk

they are very effective, a lot of lefties got their jimmies rustled because of them

As someone who was actually at the rally, I can confirm most of the attendees were young and good looking.

The media and journalists were only taking photos of the ugly or fat ones. There's a clear agenda here to make us look as bad as possible.

Is that Azzmador? Pretty decent guy.

>Tiki torches are gay as fuck.
Really? Because these guys toppled the government of a nation.

have you actually used tumblr? it's a picture/blogging website similar to pinterest. i mostly use it to search for pictures, not to read blogs

>unironically look better than pic related
>haven't gone outside in years except for work
I need to get laid.

He's so damn hot, please beautiful user send pics i know you read this.

dere be a black man in dat pik yo!

>1 post by this I-

He's got such a high pitched voice. I'm sure he's a bro tho, I'd have a beer with him.

I hope there's a nude scene with these two...

are you a dildo tester model?

they have some chads on the left. cenk uygur is a chad(Despite what you might think of his leftist views). he has a girlfriend and a kid.

ana and cenk fit the chad/stacy stereotypes/ ana gets fucked by hispanic chad

all normies are basically chads/stacies regardless of what political ideology they belong to.

i kind of find it hilarious that people are proud chads while using the "term" normie when a chad is a a fucking normie. Alt-right faggots don't even know to use /r9k/ lingo correctly.

Heimbach is a Jew.

Azzmador will cremate any kike that crosses his path

>antifa look like chads to me.
Oh... Oh my God. You must be a whole new level of beta

>NOT Chalt Right
Kys

if they dressed nicely and were among the alt-right crowd, you would singing a different tune about how they are handsome. i bet those antifa get plenty of feminist/sjw pussy which makes them chads

you would be singing*

is this considered good looking in america? lmao

today like in the past, styleeeeeee

>Turk genetics
Just lol

>this is a male model in bongland

he looks like a fucking meth head you retards. lol

he still gets laid due his wealth, social skills and status. it doesn't matter what race he is. he's still a chad.

chad nationalism is idiotic because it implies that only that all chads are right-wing and they are not not. the left is full of chads.

The Chad march
>muh torches
Why does anyone give a shit? It does not fucking matter. Is this an American thing?

it implies that all chad are right-wing*

>fucking pic related makes you a chad

If you think making money and having a gf makes you Chad, you're a fucking idiot. Eichenwald is a Chad by your definition.

>classism
Bad commie.

>cenk uygur is a chad
DUDE

>-ile alpha-male stallions who slay mad puss

yet all the ladies seem to be with the anti-fa.
what gives? why don't they like us?

Azzmador is a good man.

>cenk uygur is a chad
kek
>all normies are basically chads/stacies
Of course those are your standards.
GB2 so you can brag about how much of a loser you are. Or pic related.

was there ever a gayer looking photo. my goodness/ no wonder you guys love milo so much.

very selective of you. i could find similar pictures of female donald trump supporters who are fat and hideous. the reason i can't find pictures of female alt-right supporters is because alt-right crowds tend to be all male. take op's pic for example. where are the women?

yes i am here laughing at you twats. ALL of you.

>if they dressed nicely and were among the alt-right crowd, you would singing a different tune
LOL. NO. No I wouldn't. You need to spend some time off /r9k/ and get some standards if that's your idea of a Chad.

looks a lot less gay with the face masks. I guess you're right. Its not the torches that make them look gay. It must be the Nazi faces.

Friendly reminder that OPs with cutoff-greentext are NOT ALLOWED.

REPORT THIS OP.

Post pic. Because your ID says otherwise.