Alt-Left

>Alt-Left

Haaaa! That's not even a thing you fucking nazi scum, get over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

wtvr.com/2017/08/14/aclu-fires-back-at-gov-mcauliffe-after-comments-on-violence-at-charlottesville-rally/
mobile.twitter.com/CBS6/status/896971619335380993
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That's not even a thing you fucking nazi scum, get over it.
It's a thing now

Kike

should we just call them commies then?

"Both sides" did not come armed with long guns.
"Both sides" did not come armed with sticks.
"Both sides" did not come in para-military gear.
"Both sides" did not come with Nazi flags.
"Both sides" did not come with Confederate flags.
"Both sides" were not giving the Nazi salute,
"Both sides" did not drive a car into a crowd of people with the intent of killing and maiming.

It was only one side that did that.

That side was the one chanting "Make America Great Again", "Take America Back", "Blood and Soil".

That side is emboldened by those who talk about both sides being responsible.

>if we repeat a lie over and over it makes it true
Leftists are disgusting, there are plenty of reports showing antifa initiating the violence at that rally yet you fucking cover for them.

Communists and anarchists show up armed to break up a legal protest.

Then claim the legal protesters caused the violence.

Most of the corporate media support the people waving red flags and hurling bricks.

Sure you're anti-establishment mate?

He's right it was caused by dirty kikes funding retarded self hating whites and self proclaimed educated nigs

>if I pretend they're just as bad it's okay
Both sides are dumb, but the side waving guns, nazi flags, and tiki torches around was worse.

Mate there are pictures of red rag wearing idiots brandishing AR-15s.

Your side showed up to attack peaceful protesters.

Even Cornel West admits the police stood back and looked on.

The level of self delusion on the left is frankly terrifying.

KIKES K'VETCHING BTFO

Go die already, Bernie.

Both sides had guns.

Your side had soviet flags.

What have you got against tiki torches? They're actually kinda cool.

Those fucks were fighting each other way before the opposition rolled in.

The "opposition" was communists and anarchists. How many black and red flags do you have to see to be convinced?

Do we have a Jewish equivalent for 'chimpout'? Because that's what I see happening right now.

Yeah? Well I don't see anything in the news about "my side" hun, all I see right now are nazis

If it wasn't a thing bernie the retard wouldn't have insisted it's not a thing. It's over, the alt-left is born

>Bernie trying to stay releavant
He won't be running in 2020 either, fucking red bastard

SAGE

>alt-left
It was right there all along... The perfect cockslap.

Dear God it's beautiful.

Communists and progressives are the alt-left.

Just as conservatives were replaced on the right, liberals have been replaced on the left.

Communists and Nazis are morally equivalent.

>both sides had guns
No they didn't.
>The "opposition" was communists and anarchists
That has nothing to do with the fact that there was already infighting prior to. Those idiots flying their terrorist flags are just more violent.

Those attendees had the right to bear arms, and ones clothing and apparel is not an excuse for violence. The driver of the car was attacked by a mob.

You are a reddit fag and you should drown yourself.

>justifying running people over with a car

Hello, newfag shill. You thought you were here just for a little while. You thought you would just participate in a faggly little lefitst raid and then be done with this place. Yet here you are, still. What happened? Heh. We have a saying here. It goes, "You're here forever." At first, you think you can leave at any time. But, you begin to feel a strong urge to defend your beliefs when they are constantly attacked. You create threads, you argue your own points, you attack other posters, and eventually, you become obsessed with it. You get sucked into this hellish place and there's nothing you can do. And the thing about this place is, it forces you to be honest with yourself. You will be attacked from all sides by people who hate you and hate themselves. This place will change you. This place will finally, for the first time in your life, make you take an honest look at the world through your own eyes, rather than the eyes of the media, social media bandwagons, the eyes of your friends, your teachers, your parents. Before you know it, you will have taken the black pill like the rest of us. So, enjoy your stay, "shill." Though, that name is no longer accurate. Your new name is "newfag." So, lurk more, newfag. Oh, and, learn how to create posts that aren't eye-cancer with unnecessary spacing.

This

isn't

reddit

this

buy a rope and an hero

All Trump did was name the jew, and the jews name is (((alt-left))). Fuck off commie, also sage

what the fuck is it with lefties and chants/mantras like this? you fags are like cultists lmao

Keep lying you fucking WRETCH.

That precious lynched nigger the media propped up, the one who got thousands in Patreon sucker cash, attacked first. The Right didn't use gunfire once, but the coon and cuck brigade used bats, not batons. They also threw bricks and other shit.

Interesting facts about the top-right photo; the person who took the photo runs a leftist blog, those two are the only "neo-Nazis" photographed at that particular event, and, of course, there's milk, so they must be white nationalists, right?

The left always lies.

>killing and maiming

They starting hitting his car w bats. He will walk you fucking lefty nigger

Literal Communist Bernie Sanders saying there's no such thing as the alt-left.

Imagine if a literal Nazi said there's no such thing as the alt-right.

BUMP FOR YOUR FAGGOTRY

>implying you would act rationally and have a serious discussion with the mob beating your car with baseball bats
Fucking kys

Keep pretending. They didn't shoot because they weren't that fucking stupid to start firing shots with cops right there. It's very apparent they got what they deserved. They postured and berated the entire time. Any "reports" of the right being the victims are bullshit

Because the media is on your side you absolute retard.

You're their monster.

>(whatever that may be)
Welcome to the club. We've been trying to figure out what the hell the alt-right is for the last year.

Of course Pinko Bernie supports Antifa and leftist extremism.

The leftists objectively started the violence, sorry.

So, did you watch any of the videos or are you too scared to form an opinion your friends won't like?

>monster
you mean useful idiot

Except they didn't. There's no proof of this

Reminder that as the (radical) Left grow, the Right will gain support. The average person does not support Leftism.
History is repeating.

You sound like a fat whore. Take a shower for once you cow.

Yup I did. And guess what? people panic. I hope you're first against the wall, and die very slowly and very painfully.

>whatever that is
low energy

you are correct, there is no such thing as the Alt-left, just the left.

They knew going in there would be "cops right there," shitbird. They never planned to shoot anybody period.

You JIDF shills just don't go away do you?

Oh and who forced you to show up faggot ? you could have just stayed at home having a gay orgy and smoking weed or whatever it is you antifa retards do in your spare time let them have their nazi LARP fest and NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. instead you decided to use violence and coercion to shut down a legal assembly and deny others their right to free speech you deserved this fucking deal with it

Nope. Left started it, and were spared because the Right is morally superior.

In response to leftist violence.

Why does this cuck matter again?

Welcome to 4chins /newfag/ lurk moar and remember, in a week you will be full 14/88 (even if you are a nigger kike)

Can we start spamming this fucking kike with videos of the violent Alt-Left

Teach Bernie about antifa, he seems out of touch with current events.

>mean names
>threats
And yet they brought guns
>believing lies

Except there is, in every instance you see commies attacking first.

You splashed acid on people and attacked them with flamethrowers. Unlike the car accident, you cannot even PRETEND it was not premeditated.

You shift your narrative daily because you keep losing his argument. Just admit your criminal organisation humiliated itself by acting like jumps, just like EVERY other time Antifa attacks people.

>BLM do violent things during their protest
>"THAT'S NOT THE REAL BLM! THAT'S JUST PEOPLE THAT SHOWED UP TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PROTEST!"
>Some retard runs over some people at an "alt right" protest
>"IT'S ALL THEM NAZI'S FAULT! THEY'RE ALL RESPONSIBLE!"

Oh im sure (((he))) knows all about them and he is shilling them for his hip liberal base

"whatever that may be"

I guess Steve Scalise was shot by the fucking Easter Bunny

The dishonestly from the Left makes me sick

fishing for (You)s or an actual paid shill, which is it?

>in every instance you see commies attacking first.
I'm gonna have to say bullshit for 200 John.

I immediately said that was a media plant. It was proven when the media kept showing those two. The only two doing that motion at that night time rally.

Jesus fuck.

>(whatever that may be)
Funny, that's exactly what we've been saying about the alt-right label, and yet the media keeps calling us that. It's about time the globalist tools get a taste of their own medicine.

Pretty sure it was a crazy Bernie Sanders supporter who started political violence with a gun at a GOP charity baseball game. Glad it happened in a way, remind Sanders every day that he helped radicalized the new alt left.

The ACLU would like to have a word with Sanders. Lawsuits have been filed.

wtvr.com/2017/08/14/aclu-fires-back-at-gov-mcauliffe-after-comments-on-violence-at-charlottesville-rally/

Or the journalist that was attacked by those same "peaceful protestors" 2 days later.

mobile.twitter.com/CBS6/status/896971619335380993

Lying Sanders.

Not a threat. Read it again you dumbfuck lefttard moron. I said I hope it happens to you, implying by someone else not me. Those government schools and programming really worked on you.

"We didn't do anything wrong!"
>But you did do a lot wrong
"Well the media didn't report it!"

Are you actually retarded?

for someone to be so much of a piece of shit... wow, a true con artist
and masses are eating it up

yes, violence was not caused by a group that brought weapons in and was hitting everything in their sight like they did in berkley

DRIVER MIGHT'VE BEEN A FALSE FLAG

lurk more retard you even messed up the (((you))) hasn't school started? Do your homework

>can't into definitions
Oh you leaf

lol @ the bike lock brigade polishing their halo now. Weren't you all calling for violence a couple months ago?

Blahbllabla

Tell me, why are you OK with Confederacy statues being removed?

This is underrated. So they are false flagging? Has this pic gotten more attention?

tell him anyway just in case he really is that clueless, he's an old man after all, probably out of touch with the yoof of America.

Why is he even sticking his nose into the fucking situation? He only comes around when he feels like it, but while his wife is being investigated hes no where to be found, fucking cuck.

fuck off child

>LET'S PUNCH SOME NAZIS AND GET SOME NAZI SCALPS
>VIOLENCE AGAINST ANYONE VAGUELY ALT-RIGHT IS ACCEPTABLE
>HELP HELP THE NAZIS ARE BEING VIOLENT FOR SOME REASON

How did we not think of using the term alt left ? Daaammnn

Bernie Sanders is worse than the Neo Nazis. They have no power and are a bunch of losers. Meanwhile he is a fucking SENATOR OF THE UNITED STATES hell bent on destroying this nation.

NO BERN.
NO ANTIFA.
NO MARXIST USA!

>unironically supporting this commie cuck

Thank fucking christ this Kike Overlord did not become president. I can't believe this man had my support until after he cucked out the nomination to Hillary

>The violence in Charlottesville was not caused by the "alt-left,"
They initiated the violence, so they caused it. Get wrekt, you bald fucking coward.

>Haaaa! That's not even a thing you fucking nazi scum, get over it.
You sure? I distinctly remember you referring to your selves as alt-left while you shilled on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/.

Bernie of all people should know about the Alt-left

Thats what we'd expect a commie to say

I've seen people from /leftypol/ describing themselves as alt-left before. Glad we can now use it for all of them and they can't hide behind "anti-fascist" anymore

>whatever that may be
Yeah, just like Alt-Right, which was a made up brand.

Man this is just hilarious. This doubling down is so fucking dumb.

Don't feel sorry near left scum

It is now. Mainly because it seems to trigger you fags.

> It's a thing now

Came here to say this.

I think we need a third party to spice things up a bit.

I used to be pretty left leaning before the 2016 election campaigns started, but around the time Trump announced his running, I ended up here, and coming here and bearing witness to the meme war that was to come changed my attitude forever. I literally decked Soros in the face in a dream I had last night.

Tits or get the Fuck out you cum pig

GOOD NIGHT, ALT LEFT!