DS refugees

Any stormer refugees here?
Went to work last nite and came back to find site still down.

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion/
twitter.com/rudhum
torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/the-daily-stormer-will-never-die/
archive.fo/7w6rb
archive.is/bkAO7
archive.is/zPtnX
hipsterracist.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/yes-andrew-weev-auernheimer-is-a-self-admitted-jew/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/all-the-best-nazis-are-jewish/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd also like to know where the site is now. Anyone?

.wang got taken down as well. use tor: dstormer6em3i4km.onion

>unironically reading TDS

Dailystormer.wang

Honeypotfags are poisonous to the white movement

What's wrong with admiring your country's past?

I should have had a back up plan.
Now I don't even know where to go.
Tor not working for me, not leet enough to fix.

Put yourself in his bare feet, what have Somalians ever done to be proud of?

Sup Forums is next on the chopping block.

Soon you pathetic basement dwelling stormweenies will have nowhere else to congregate, safe for the inside of the nearest FEMA camp.

The era of the white man is rapidly coming to a close. Good riddance crackers! XD

Damnit, this is why we need to build a firewall.

>Put yourself in his bare feet

Its up in the UK

Stormfags gtfo. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Fuck off. We're full

the mossad got him.

No it isn't m8

I refuse to patronize a website run by people too stupid to know how to use any one of the millions of global registrars. Fuckin' ED has stayed up for years despite getting booted from dozens of DNS addresses, but the retards at TDS can't figure out they don't have to use Google or GoDaddy to host a website.

pathetic. They should be ashamed to be white

Dailystormer.wang

Not for me

Go away nigger.

Hahaha spot on impression Man! Cracks me up!

Angling looks like that polish woman's half nog orc baby all grown up.

Do a side by side and it's like a before and after pol pic

Fuck off stormcuck. We're full.

desu daily stormer isnt preferable to CNN. its as biased & unobjective

...maybe not 100% quite as bad as CNN, but definitively worse than BBC, for example

commies vs nazis

Sup Forums chills somewhere in between (where smart people are)

You would think weev could do something about it.

The daily stormer is meant to be ridiculous. Even Anglin admits that. Problem is autists take it seriously and you end up with guys like James Fields.

Use weev's Gab link on TOR my crackas.

stormcucksはよく黒ちんぽが穴に入れたです。

>dailystormer refugees
fuck off we're full

STORMNIGGER GO HOME

Gas yourself

Samefag

I thought it was supposed to be Sweden in the cockcages and Norway was safe thanks to based Brevik? What happened to you?

Underrated

Screenshot?

Make room then.

Refer to>>

Tor no workey for me.
Im probly just going to have to wait it out.
They have gone down before and came back.

dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

I don't see why that wouldn't work.

they little Jew faggot?
He's secretly a false flag oper8tor working to bring down the movement by being a a skinny, degenerate bearded goony man in public. If weev fell off a cliff tomorrow the world would be a better place.

lmao

i haven't been on Sup Forums in months, but at least the bait/shilling is getting a little more humorous

I don't see why either, possible issue on my end.
After working double shift Im too tired to figure this out now.
Ill figure it tomorrow.

Yep, wondering what is up.

make sure you put in the http:// it works

[He's secretly a false flag oper8tor working to bring down the movement by being a a skinny, degenerate bearded goony man in public. ]

Proof or it didn't happen.

OK they will get it running again soon anyway.

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH really makes you ponder doesn't it?

Don't all you cum gargling faggots have a lemon party to attend?

reporting in team.

Hows everyone holding up?

@21stCenturySpartan on gab if ayone wants to add me.

21stCenturySpartan..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You are adorable, Peaches.....

official updates here:
twitter.com/rudhum

The DS was daily reading for me.
Where do I go? I hope AA is alright

Fear not brother, grab torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en and head on to

dstormer6em3i4km.onion/the-daily-stormer-will-never-die/

I guess they don't know Weev is a jew and that the Daily Stormie is at best bait for low IQ LARPers and at worst a psy-op by agents provocateurs

archive.fo/7w6rb

"Any attempt to brand me an anti-Semite is idiotic. I have no problem with any person solely because of their Semitic descent. Take a look at my last name, “Auernheimer”. Think about the likely origins of this name for a second. Even a quick Google reveals its origins. The most famous Auernheimer of history, journalist and author Raoul Auernheimer, had his way bought from the fires of Dachau by his uncle, Theodore Herzl himself. Come on, I have curly hair and brown eyes here. The claim many “journalists” are making that I am some sort of Nazi is preposterous, but I suppose you have to resort to ad hominem when the public overwhelmingly supported me on the basis of the facts of the case."

archive.is/bkAO7

"Recently, someone who is known as the ultimate sleaze persona of “the Internets”, a Jew by the name of Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer, aka Weev, has been been making the rounds as advocate for White ethnicity. Much of this is simply a fraud: Weev was one of the most notorious “anti-Semite hunters” of the early to middle 2000’s.

He and his gang of Internet stalking an cyber-harassing trash were one of the more effective trolling gangs who collaborated or worked within large media websites for the express purpose to shut down political discussion of Jewish involvement in 9-11 and political power structures in general. Now, some 10 years later, and a short but well deserved prison sentence, Weev has been seeking to “rebrand” himself as a “White Nationalist”."

archive.is/zPtnX
" As an ethnic Jew of Bavarian origins that is a reasonably adequate summary of my night moves. "

hipsterracist.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/yes-andrew-weev-auernheimer-is-a-self-admitted-jew/

aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/all-the-best-nazis-are-jewish/

I got tor working but site still not loading.
Nothing but captcha everywhere I go.

>You would think weev could do something about it.

Sure

This will always worry me.

haha maybe this will counter the shill surge

lol you must be on dial up

lol you must be on dial up.

Hahaha

yea, if kikes, faggots and JIDF

Doesn't it get boring blaming your inadequacies on other people, and making your personal identity based on accomplishments of (((others))) in your race?
> asking for a friend

are you getting frustrated Cletus?

Why do you retards buy into the "HUR THE MEDIA WILL CALL US NAZI LETS BE NAZI" line of "logic".

>This will always worry me.

Just stop worrying and stop reading TDS. Problem solved.

> daily stormer is worth attention

ummmmmm... no sweetie. sorry to br8ke it to ya but me n the gals are LAFFING at u for visiting daily-weiner. u drumpfies really r sumthing!